What's new

Hindutva Terror in India

Its not like India is behind an iron curtain.We have an excellent media here which is,as a matter of fact more free than most of the other places in the World.So,if anything goes wrong,be rest assured it will be reported.Chances of friction are more in India than overtly Muslim or overtly Christian countries as sizable population of different religion live in India side by side.Still,we have a fair track record.

your free media is full of lies and anti pakistani anti muslim bias and propaganda

Looks like OP is on anti-india steroid.. started two thread in same line..

what about the dozens of anti muslim terrorist threads that we see indians create? eh cant handle it when the shoes on the other foot eh. It shows that you lot are against islam not terrorists. We condemn all terrorists whatever religion they may be including hindooos

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Yeh, But still they don't post Fake Wikileaks cable.

off topicagain. Why dont you just condemn all terorism like we do. why are you defending hindooo terrorism by derailing this thread

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

for ur kind inf indian army is not a hindu army. it has soldiers from every religion.

oh yea tell that the kashmiris and victims of blue star or whatever

what about the dozens of anti muslim terrorist threads that we see indians create? eh cant handle it when the shoes on the other foot eh. It shows that you lot are against islam not terrorists. We condemn all terrorists whatever religion they may be including hindooos

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

off topicagain. Why dont you just condemn all terorism like we do. why are you defending hindooo terrorism by derailing this thread

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

oh yea tell that the kashmiris and victims of blue star or whatever

I replied to your offtopic comments.

We condemn all type of terrorism, but sorry 98% of terriorism are not related to evil Hindoos, you also must be knowing this.

You staying in UK doesn't change the fact.

what about the dozens of anti muslim terrorist threads that we see indians create? eh cant handle it when the shoes on the other foot eh.It shows that youare against islam not terrorists. We condemn all terrorists whatever religion they may be including hindooos[COLOR="Silver"

if u r condemning all terrorists regardless of religion then why u are constantly using the word hindu terrorism & terming hindus as hindooos. it shows u don't believe in what u typed.

if u r condemning all terrorists regardless of religion then why u are constantly using the word hindu terrorism & terming hindus as hindooos. it shows u don't believe in what u typed.

because this particular thread is to draw attention to hindoo terrorist, Just like you indians start dozens of threads on muslim terrorist, I say terrorists have no religion. No good muslim, good hindoo, good christian will act as a terrorist, Yet we find western and indian media propagate the theory that its just muslims whilst ignoring hindoo terorism etc

because this particular thread is to draw attention to hindoo terrorist, Just like you indians start dozens of threads on muslim terrorist, I say terrorists have no religion. No good muslim, good hindoo, good christian will act as a terrorist, Yet we find western and indian media propagate the theory that its just muslims whilst ignoring hindoo terorism etc

Since you stay in UK I think you must knowing corret wordings for Hindu, or you can simply use Evil Hindoos.

your free media is full of lies and anti pakistani anti muslim bias and propaganda

AND WHAT ABOUT PAKISTAN MEDIA

U COULD SAY OUR MEDIA ANTI PAKISTAN BUT NOT ANTI MUSLIM.BUT YES PAKISTANI MEDIA IS ANTI HINDU.I CAN POST NO OF LINKS WHERE ANTI HINDU DEBATE ARE HAPPENING IN PAKISTAN PUBLICALLY ( IN STUDIO OF FREE PAKISTAN MEDIA )BUT PLEASE POST ONE SINGLE LINK WHERE IN INDIAN MEDIA IS DEBATING OR TALKING ABOUT ANTI MUSLIM THING.

AND WHAT ABOUT PAKISTAN MEDIA

U COULD SAY OUR MEDIA ANTI PAKISTAN BUT NOT ANTI MUSLIM.BUT YES PAKISTANI MEDIA IS ANTI HINDU.I CAN POST NO OF LINKS WHERE ANTI HINDU DEBATE ARE HAPPENING IN PAKISTAN PUBLICALLY ( IN STUDIO OF FREE PAKISTAN MEDIA )BUT PLEASE POST ONE SINGLE LINK WHERE IN INDIAN MEDIA IS DEBATING OR TALKING ABOUT ANTI MUSLIM THING.

I rest my case read the following:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/139035-india-s-press-intellectually-poor-clueless.html

Indian Kashmir 'more free' than all of Pakistan: report

In overall levels of freedom, Indian Kashmir is bracketed with countries such as Turkey, Bangladesh, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Colombia, Venezuela, Kenya, Nigeria, Seychelles, Uganda, Zambia, Armenia, and Georgia.

With the Not Free status, Pakistan and its part of Kashmir keep the company of Tibet, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Tunisia, Brunei, Myanmar, China, North Korea, Cuba, Angola, Chad, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan among others. :lol:

In the area of political rights, India is rated at 2 with Indian Kashmir at 5. Pakistan is lower at 6 and Pakistani Kashmir worse off at 7.

Indian Kashmir 'more free' than all of Pakistan: report

:hang3:

because the biggest terror thread to the world is not hindu terror it is Islamic terror as stated by many. the so called hindu terror has just 3-4 incidents to it's name that too inside india. it is not a global threat like other are.

Islamic Terrorism is a Fact and He is Ashamed to accept one!

INDIAN PRESS LIE ABOUT MUSLIMS

India’s Press: Intellectually Poor and Clueless?.

By Krishna Pokharel

The new head of the Press Council of India, former Supreme Court justice Markandey Katju, faces a backlash from the Indian media after he passed withering judgment on the state of journalism in the country during an interview last weekend.

In a statement Tuesday, the Editors Guild of India described Mr. Katju’s comments – in which he questioned the intelligence of Indian journalists — as “ill-considered, sweeping and uninformed.” The guild, a representative body of the editors of Indian print and broadcast news publications, added that Mr. Katju had touched “a new low.”

The new head of the Press Council of India has started a war with the same editors he is supposed to oversee by condemning the nation’s media as divisive, poorly-read and in need of stronger oversight.The Broadcast Editors’ Association of leading Indian national and regional television news channels also rebuked Mr. Katju in a statement Wednesday. “Coming from a person holding an august office, the utterances are extremely disappointing,” the association said. It added that it welcomes criticism, but any “made in a holier-than-thou fervor defeats the very purpose it is sought to be made for.”

Mr. Katju has only been chairman of the Press Council of India since Oct. 5. The council is a government body with representatives from the media, Parliament and elsewhere. Its power is limited to censuring journalists and news outlets for what it sees as journalistic excesses.

In his interview with CNN-IBN’s Karan Thapar, Mr. Katju made several observations about the quality, content and functioning of the Indian news media. He admitted he had “a poor opinion of the media,” arguing that it was “not working for the interest of the people” and “sometimes they are positively working in an anti-people manner.”

Referring to the coverage of bomb blasts that have occurred in Indian cities, he said: “When you are demonizing the Muslim community within a few hours of a bomb blast, showing that SMS has come, email has come from some Muslim organization, what does it imply?”

Rounding on journalists, Mr. Katju said: “The majority, I’m sorry to say, are of a very poor intellectual level, media people, I doubt whether they have any idea of economic theory or political science, philosophy, literature, I have grave doubts whether they are well read in all this, which they should be.”

In its statement Tuesday, the Editors Guild of India said “it wishes to remind Mr. Katju that the Indian media is as diverse as it is vigorous, and that while it has drawbacks and shortcomings, on the whole it contributes to the strength of the Indian system.”

The editors also objected to Mr. Katju saying he wants electronic media to be brought under the Press Council of India, which would then be renamed as the Media Council and cover all forms of news media. “The issues and drivers of the electronic media are such that they call for separate regulation. Therefore the Guild firmly believes that the Press Council should have its brief limited to the print media, as it is at the present,” the statement said.

In his interview with Mr. Thapar, Mr. Katju said he has written to the prime minister about bringing electronic media under the council’s ambit. He also said he recently met Sushma Swaraj, the leader of the main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party, who signaled that her party and the government might have a consensus to bring Mr. Katju’s proposals into effect.

Editors were also irked when Mr. Katju said he wanted the Press Council to have “more teeth” to bite erring media outlets. “I want powers to stop government advertisements, I want powers to suspend the license of that media for a certain period if it behaves in a very obnoxious manner. I want powers to impose fines. All this in extreme situations,” he said.

The editors again objected. “The Guild strongly opposes such powers being given to the Council, especially a Council led by someone who it would seem wants to invoke ‘fear’ in the media,” the editors’ statement said. “Press freedom is a bulwark for the Indian people against the onslaught of people in authority, and the Guild will firmly oppose the assumption of any draconian powers by a Press Council,” it added.

Mr. Katju couldn’t be reached for comment.

In his television interview, Mr. Katju said every freedom is subject to “reasonable restrictions.” This is one of the recurring rejoinders to six fundamental rights that the Constitution promises to Indian citizens but which have been left to the judiciary to best decide.

Mr. Katju may be carrying this “justice mentality” to his new job, but that clearly isn’t pleasing the journalists he is supposed to be working with.

Of course, in a country that prides itself on free speech, Mr. Katju has every right to make his views known as the new chairman of the body overseeing the press. We might note, however, that if he considers the press sub-par, then one might reasonably ask whether the press council itself needs to shoulder some responsibility for not acting more harshly against some clear abuses.

We also wonder Mr. Katju would do better to focus on the clear areas where the press is substandard and clearly crosses ethical boundaries – the prevalence of “paid news” springs to mind, where journalists charge for coverage — rather than tarnishing the entire industry with his derogatory comments.

And, in the end, are readers not the best people to decide whether they consider what they read to have been put together by able people? If they do not, presumably they’ll vote with their subscription money.

That said, we do need to acknowledge that readers did appear to overwhelmingly side with Mr. Katju in his critique of the nation’s scribes. “Every bit of Mr. Katju’s allegations are correct,” one reader commented. Some 5,000 readers recommended the interview on Facebook.
India’s Press: Intellectually Poor and Clueless? - India Real Time - WSJ

Islamic Terrorism is a Fact and He is Ashamed to accept one!

there is no such thing as islamic terrorism. my religion islam forbids it, Anyway as I said this thread is not about me or muslims. Its about terrorists who have been brought up as hindoos

Back
Top Bottom