What's new

Hindus struggle to protect temples in Pakistan

Frankly speaking , 'religious' Hindus and Muslims can not live in harmony together by respecting each other faiths. Islam and Hinduism are completely two opposite religions. Worshiping many gods through idols is fundamental to Hindus but this is a direct contrast to Muslim faith. I think if any religion which has a place in Islamic society is Christianity since in Quran only Christians are praised from other faiths.

What does copying extremist Hindus make us?

Retarded. And people who are extremist in Pakistan are retarded, too. Even bigger retarded than Hindus, about which I don't really care tbh.

Frankly speaking , 'religious' Hindus and Muslims can not live in harmony together by respecting each other faiths. Islam and Hinduism are completely two opposite religions. Worshiping many gods through idols is fundamental to Hindus but this is a direct contrast to Muslim faith. I think if any religion which has a place in Islamic society is Christianity since in Quran only Christians are praised from other faiths.

You are totally wrong.

Hindus, religious one's, are most open to other faiths..because of the idea that there are different paths to same God.

Christianity is THE MOST anti-Islam force in the world. They want to convert all Muslims. They believe that only and only "THEY" are right. All else are false, specially Islam. Do you know in U.S, we have Christian channels "specifically" designed to prove how Islam is false, how Qur'an is myth, and literally abuse Prophet Muhammad all the time. I am not kidding, just like you have sports channels, we have 'Islam bashing' channels here run by Christians

So, stop making assumptions about the world and sense some reality through experience, available data, and historical facts.

If anything, all religions have place in Islamic societies except proselytizing Christianity, because it actively seeks to destroy Islam and convert Muslims to Christianity on systematic level. NO other religion does that. NONE.

Look at Africa, no conflict before as of much. In 20th century, Christian missionaries converted Africans to Christianity and lo behold, now you have Christian extremists butchering Muslims in Central African Republic and Muslim extremists fighting in Nigeria. Everything is getting fucked up!

If Christianity and Islam have to live together, both religions need to curb down their extremist elements. One extremist element of one religion awakens the extremist element of the other religion and everything goes down hill from there. Just like extremist element of Christianity aggressively converted Africans to Christianity and Africa were pushed in the way of another bloody conflict.

As I said, stop sitting in your home and making random, ignorant assumptions. SEE the REALITY through data, experience, fact-checking, history and THEN make your mind.

Last edited:
What does copying extremist Hindus make us?
Extreme Hindu - Ascetic and peaceful. :angel:
images

For around 5,000 Hindus living in Rawalpindi, Krishna Mandir is the only place of worship left.o_O

You people need to visit rawalpindi first before posting bullshit news.

Retarded. And people who are extremist in Pakistan are retarded, too. Even bigger retarded than Hindus, about which I don't really care tbh.

You are totally wrong.

Hindus, religious one's, are most open to other faiths..because of the idea that there are different paths to same God.

Christianity is THE MOST anti-Islam force in the world. They want to convert all Muslims. They believe that only and only "THEY" are right. All else are false, specially Islam. Do you know in U.S, we have Christian channels "specifically" designed to prove how Islam is false, how Qur'an is myth, and literally abuse Prophet Muhammad all the time. I am not kidding, just like you have sports channels, we have 'Islam bashing' channels here run by Christians

So, stop making assumptions about the world and sense some reality through experience, available data, and historical facts.

If anything, all religions have place in Islamic societies except proselytizing Christianity, because it actively seeks to destroy Islam and convert Muslims to Christianity on systematic level. NO other religion does that. NONE.

Look at Africa, no conflict before as of much. In 20th century, Christian missionaries converted Africans to Christianity and lo behold, now you have Christian extremists butchering Muslims in Central African Republic and Muslim extremists fighting in Nigeria. Everything is getting fucked up!

If Christianity and Islam have to live together, both religions need to curb down their extremist elements. One extremist element of one religion awakens the extremist element of the other religion and everything goes down hill from there. Just like extremist element of Christianity aggressively converted Africans to Christianity and Africa were pushed in the way of another bloody conflict.

As I said, stop sitting in your home and making random, ignorant assumptions. SEE the REALITY through data, experience, fact-checking, history and THEN make your mind.

Allah says Christians are closest in affection to Muslims. Prophet says he hates someone who hates Christians. So I am right. Christians are the only religious group who have place in Islamic society.

ISLAMABAD: The minority Hindu community in Pakistan is struggling to protect its temples and the land around them from the land mafia, a media report said on Wednesday.

Most of the Hindu inhabitants migrated to India at the time of Partition, leaving behind a number of properties and places of worship.

"These properties have been up for grabs. Some allege that locals forged documents in order to occupy land around temples and construct markets. These temples are located in areas where the value of land is very high. This acts as a magnet for the land mafia," Express Tribune reported.
Temple-Bell.jpg

"No temple here exists that has been spared by land grabbers," claims Amarnath, a resident of Kirtarpura.

The helpless community can do nothing to protect the dilapidated and plundered buildings, the report said.

For around 5,000 Hindus living in Rawalpindi, Krishna Mandir is the only place of worship left.

The temple is built on a small plot which is not enough to accommodate the community members during religious ceremonies.

"But the fact that this temple remains is also nothing short of an achievement. There was a time when its future was also bleak and even today's there are challenges to its daily existence," the daily said.

The community members believe that the land mafia attacked temples around which Muslim families were living so that the families would vacate the land and the land grabbers could take over, considering the commercial value.

Some local politicians led mobs and attacked temples, the report said.

"There is a perception that the Hindus (who migrated) had buried their wealth in these temples. Temples on the outskirts of the city were dug but when they found nothing, they destroyed the statues and defaced the statues," a community member said.

Hindus struggle to protect temples in Pakistan - The Times of India

Best way for hindus in Pakistan is to come back to India. Out of crores, few lakhs have left now. We can expect NAMO to well come them and give them citizenship.

Allah says Christians are closest in affection to Muslims. Prophet says he hates someone who hates Christians. So I am right. Christians are the only religious group who have place in Islamic society.

Are you serious or just acting like it?

You think Christians of Medina...Warraq Ibn Nofal (Hazrat Khadija's uncle who was the first man to recognize Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as a 'Prophet of God) and Christians of today are same?! Do you think Christians who believe in God alone are same as Western Christians who believe in Jesus as son of God, God the father, and then holy spirit?

"Original Christianity" is extinct now. What we have is a imperialistic force of West that West uses in its project to colonize. West colonized Africa, converted them to Christianity, and spread "Church-backed" capitalism to take resources of Africans out of Africa by consoling them "It is the will of God."

You need to go out of your home a little bit more and study to live in reality.

I don't know why some Indian members think they have right to post about minorities in pakistan even when they are not safe in their own country state of Gujarat and its CM Modi says the people who dies in the riots are the puppy of dog. What will you feel if pakistanis start posting the same? Look at ur home before throwing stones on others.

If you read carefully u will understand that the temples in pakistan are grabbed by the land grabbers and they are also in India. Land grabbing when there is no Hindu living in that area or to be there to worship is different.

But Babri was demolished by the BJP for vote bank politics and polymerization of votes on communal grounds like Modi have done in Gujarat Riots or Muzzafarnagar riots.

my dear bhai zakir..u may be a muslim and iam a christian ,but iam thousand times more lucky to be born in India than in any muslim nations like Pakistan or Bangladesh.infact u Muslims are living in heaven compared to nonMuslims in Muslim nations...

You are totally wrong.

Probably for the first time I had to thank you for posting a very sensible post. :-)

Are you serious or just acting like it?

You think Christians of Medina...Warraq Ibn Nofal (Hazrat Khadija's uncle who was the first man to recognize Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as a 'Prophet of God) and Christians of today are same?! Do you think Christians who believe in God alone are same as Western Christians who believe in Jesus as son of God, God the father, and then holy spirit?

"Original Christianity" is extinct now. What we have is a imperialistic force of West that West uses in its project to colonize. West colonized Africa, converted them to Christianity, and spread "Church-backed" capitalism to take resources of Africans out of Africa by consoling them "It is the will of God."

You need to go out of your home a little bit more and study to live in reality.
so my question too u is how is chruch backed western capitalist treating you since your are in a so called christian nation

You are totally wrong.

really funny dude thousand of people are getting killed mostly non muslims for example nigeria mall attack and many such attacks happening even today and u got one example that is car crisis to show that Christians are terrorist too.so what about syria pakistan,afghanistan ottoman genocide against christian which was worse than nazi army,more than 1million christians were slaughter by so called islamic terrorist and u say christians are bad even though u live in a christian nation...go live as a christian in your own nation pakistan. u will understand what i said..

this thread is about Modi ??

this thread is about Gujarat ??

this thread is about India ??

Grow up dude . . :disagree:

On topic- i think land Mafias have no Religion . . but. . again, this is not an excuse. . Pakistani government should look into this . . they are also your ppl :tup:
I think he has been suffered by Modiphobia......
On topic, This is internal matter of Pakistan... and Indians can't do a $#it.. Its baby of Pakistan and let them take the action (if they want to).. Why we are meddling in their matters.. Likewise they cant meddle in ours...

these things are very common in India as well . . but Religious places are spared . . . even if its a government work.

i've seen Roads been diverted if it comes in line with some religious places ( even a small temple or Mosque ) :agree:
I am Hindu and living in Hyderabad.. let me tell you, on some roads the temples are constructed in such a way that they obstruct the traffic... So what we would say on that?? Religion is for people and not the other way round...

It is all the fault of Hindu extremists who destroyed Babri Mosque. Shame on them!

Thats the most stupidest argument to present as justification.

Anyway land grabbers are striking the minority Pakistanis here because they know these minorities are weak and powerful land mafia can get away and Muslim Pakistanis wont come forward to help.

Its time we must stand up.

Paying for babri cent by cent.

Pakistan govt doesn't have any money for this pupose.
Ahhh.. means for the crime on goons from one nation had to be paid by Innocents of other nations.. Is't that????

Back
Top Bottom