What's new

Hindus struggle to protect temples in Pakistan

Ahhh.. means for the crime on goons from one nation had to be paid by Innocents of other nations.. Is't that????

It should NOT be . But the problem is Muslims in India are paying for Central Asians' deeds . Same circle is being repeated in other regions.

Thats the most stupidest argument to present as justification.

Anyway land grabbers are striking the minority Pakistanis here because they know these minorities are weak and powerful land mafia can get away and Muslim Pakistanis wont come forward to help.

Its time we must stand up.
u people will stand up in social media but not in reality..so please dont post pic of standup as a reply

It is all the fault of Hindu extremists who destroyed Babri Mosque. Shame on them!
Oh yes, Shame on them.. I support that.... But does that give right for others to do the same..
By that logic, then Gujrat Riots were justifiable since 50-60 odd hindus were burned alive at Godhra...

No in both case, cascading effect was unjustifiable...

What does copying extremist Hindus make us?
Probabily equal to them or I say deed brothers...

u people will stand up in social media but not in reality..so please dont post pic of standup as a reply

Atleast you do that you Indians even cant do that . First you should stand up for your own low cast Hindus and discrimination against them in India then come and comment.

Till then you better keep your mouth shut

I am Hindu and living in Hyderabad.. let me tell you, on some roads the temples are constructed in such a way that they obstruct the traffic... So what we would say on that?? Religion is for people and not the other way round...

I know bro, on the Paradise chaurasta up to begum-pet . . there are at least three temples and one small Mosque and a mazaar right in the middle of the road :agree:

Oh yes, Shame on them.. I support that.... But does that give right for others to do the same..
By that logic, then Gujrat Riots were justifiable since 50-60 odd hindus were burned alive at Godhra...

No in both case, cascading effect was unjustifiable...

Probabily equal to them or I say deed brothers...

if jahil devotees do not know how to light a stove in a running rail that was NOT fault of Muslims

Atleast you do that you Indians even cant do that . First you should stand up for your own low cast Hindus and discrimination against them in India then come and comment.

Ummm @doremon is not Hindu :ashamed:
And yeah - we still discriminate low castes. For example, every day if I kick a low caste in office I get a 15% hike :sarcastic:
Smart analogy, my lady :tup:

if jahil devotees do not know how to light a stove in a running rail that was NOT fault of Muslims
This kind of statement is not expected from you dear deedee :(
The people who lit the carriage - were found guilty in Court and sentenced.

Not only Hindus but muslims are also target of land mafia in Pakistan, their focus is on vulnerable properties, 40% land of Pakistan Railways is under occupation of land mafia, the situation got worst when floods hit villages, flood victims and afghan refugees became the tools of land mafias.

It should NOT be . But the problem is Muslims in India are paying for Central Asians' deeds . Same circle is being repeated in other regions.

Like what ?

Reservation in Education, Jobs, elections, Financial help. . . . and a lot more has already been given to them :agree:

Ummm @doremon is not Hindu :ashamed:
And yeah - we still discriminate low castes. For example, every day if I kick a low caste in office I get a 15% hike :sarcastic:
Smart analogy, my lady :tup:

This kind of statement is not expected from you dear deedee :(
The people who lit the carriage - were found guilty in Court and sentenced.

when you justify massacre of Muslims so easily and with pleasure what kind of reply you expect?

and BTW am not that wrong . Such incidents of fir at train leading to deaths specially of yatrees is NOT new.

They need to learn

Frankly speaking , 'religious' Hindus and Muslims can not live in harmony together by respecting each other faiths. Islam and Hinduism are completely two opposite religions. Worshiping many gods through idols is fundamental to Hindus but this is a direct contrast to Muslim faith. I think if any religion which has a place in Islamic society is Christianity since in Quran only Christians are praised from other faiths.

Why not? Religion is a matter of personal faith, it is ones personal way of worshiping god, just keep it that way. "Extremist" or "Intolerant" people can be anything but "Religious". Most Muslims & Hindus live together in harmony, it is only some small sections of religious nutjobs and power hungry politicians that fuel hatred and some illiterate idiots who fall for it. As @AUz said, "One extremist element of one religion awakens the extremist element of the other religion and everything goes down hill from there."

BTW Islam and Hinduism are NOT completely two opposite religions, in fact Hinduism is not opposed to any religion. Being a Bengali you must have heard about Ramkrishnadeb, he said "Joto mot toto path", that means "there are many opinions and many ways"....to connect with god and worship him, Hindus believe in that, and that's why you will find Hindus worshiping in Dargahs & Mazars, going to Gurudwaras, worshiping Mahabir & Buddha, and worshiping Jesus. We believe all gods and prophets are manifestations & representations of one supreme god, hence, we don't take chances to offend anyone. :-)

And even in Hinduism there is only one god, the Paramatma or Prambrahma or Brahma or Brahman, he is formless, all Hindu gods and prophets are manifestation of the "Supreme Soul". :-) Have you seen a clay pot filled with holy water in front of the Hindu idols? We believe the Supreme Soul, who is formless, comes and resides in that holy water inside the clay pot when the Pujari does "Pran Pratistha" by doing Puja Path, water is also formless, colorless, and smell-less, that's why water is used. Sometimes we keep idols for more than the stipulated days after Puja, but we must let go the clay pot by doing "Bisharjan".

Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom