What's new

Hindus struggle to protect temples in Pakistan

I don't know why some Indian members think they have right to post about minorities in pakistan even when they are not safe in their own country state of Gujarat and its CM Modi says the people who dies in the riots are the puppy of dog. What will you feel if pakistanis start posting the same? Look at ur home before throwing stones on others.

If you read carefully u will understand that the temples in pakistan are grabbed by the land grabbers and they are also in India. Land grabbing when there is no Hindu living in that area or to be there to worship is different.

But Babri was demolished by the BJP for vote bank politics and polymerization of votes on communal grounds like Modi have done in Gujarat Riots or Muzzafarnagar riots.

Why do you bring Modi and BJP into everything? I don't support that party or its leader either but your consistent taunts at that party makes you seem like nothing less than a Congress salesman. There are special threads to discuss Indian politics.

Temple or no temple if the land is valuable its gonna be taken over.

Paying for babri cent by cent.

Pakistan govt doesn't have any money for this pupose.

these things are very common in India as well . . but Religious places are spared . . . even if its a government work.

i've seen Roads been diverted if it comes in line with some religious places ( even a small temple or Mosque ) :agree:

True but even for that there is a lengthy process where you have to go to Delhi and apply for a diversion of route if there is a government road that is going to pass through a religious place or if the government needs the land.

Social issue,
Paying for babri cent by cent.

Pakistan govt doesn't have any money for this pupose.
Now isn't that funny?

I have no qualms about hindus or christians or goats or donkeys in pakistan,

but what does interest me, is even if meant as humor, why would poor pakistanis have to pay for babri, a internal incident in a different country??

Temple or no temple if the land is valuable its gonna be taken over.

Wouldn't that logic work in case of Masjids too? How about it starts happening in America or may be Europe, Australia?

Social issue,

Now isn't that funny?

I have no qualms about hindus or christians or goats or donkeys in pakistan,

but what does interest me, is even if meant as humor, why would poor pakistanis have to pay for babri, a internal incident in a different country??

So you want the pill of 'truth', here we go.

This is called dark humor. The target is not India but GOP. You have to be a Pakistani to understand how things work here, and how they don't. What i've stated above is sad but true.

They stopped issuing funds to temples (eventhough its their constitutional right) after the Babri's destruction. Then they removed security, now they are turning a nelson's eye to the land mafia's activities.

They want these old and beautiful structures to rot and collapse upon their own weight or be destroyed by the land mafia overnight.

This is how it is and i can't change that. As soon as you say something, they remind you of Babri.

So you want the pill of 'truth', here we go.

This is called dark humor. The target is not India but GOP. You have to be a Pakistani to understand how things work here, and how they don't. What i've stated above is sad but true.

They stopped issuing funds to temples (eventhough its their constitutional right) after the Babri's destruction. Then they removed security, now they are turning a nelson's eye to the land mafia's activities.

They want these old and beautiful structures to rot and collapse upon their own weight or be destroyed by the land mafia overnight.

This is how it is and i can't change that. As soon as you say something, they remind you of Babri.
sad to hear that....

True but even for that there is a lengthy process where you have to go to Delhi and apply for a diversion of route if there is a government road that is going to pass through a religious place or if the government needs the land.

or they simply leave the structures in the middle of the roads . . these ones for example

Sri-Mariamman-Temple-in-Ash.jpg

mumb22.jpg

That's a bit extreme haven't that big of temples or Mosque in the middle of the roads.

Hehe, thats how we are. . ready to have a big building in the middle of the roads and face traffic jams but no compromise. .

but things are changing. .

80 temples demolished in Modi's capital - The Times of India

though i'm skeptical about other communities, as any wrong to their things will result unnecessary reciprocation in some other parts of the world ;)

you know what i mean 8-)

It is all the fault of Hindu extremists who destroyed Babri Mosque. Shame on them!

Wouldn't that logic work in case of Masjids too? How about it starts happening in America or may be Europe, Australia?

Happens to masjids in Pakistan too people forget Pakistan is still feudal and there is a land mafia. Other countries dont really have these problems.

Back
Top Bottom