What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am merely suggesting that in a violent close to a civil war like situation nobody is safe.

And no i would not make claims about a foreign land that i am even yet to visit. That was my point not just about nationality. I might believe the news items and what the sources have to say but the underlying reasons and how a particular society functions i won't ever claim to know.

I didn't make those claims out of the blue now did I? My opinion is based on the news reports in the media, Pakistani media mind you. I still fail to see how the "civil war like situation" is to be blamed for the forced conversions, but hey you are in Pakistan and I am not, so obviously you must be right.

They havent retaliated and they are pretty much extinct. From 25% to 1%. If they dont pick up weapons now to protect themselves, they will be 0% soon.

Because its one story, it doesn't mean its okay to generalize about the whole community. Some of our Hindus have actually advanced in many fields.

you really think,its working

No, but it is making a point.

Someone has to pay for the treatment of Kashmiris. We'll let circumstances decide who the poor bugger is.

You stop there, we'll stop here. :)

okay how much? :D
bribe_o_470955.jpg

No money can repay the Kashmiri suffering, only vengence can. :)

dont put such videos........these low life jerks only spread hatred...........

the courts are not discriminating............that is for sure
the thing is there arent enuff proofs.......maybe it was suppressed,may be he is innocent

and Indian govt. seriously..........
minorities enjoy reservation in each category.........they get better oppurtunities than me

what jaswant singh has said????
The same thing akbar said. :coffee:

Its not 1 story, the entire community has been fnished off. Whatever little HIndus are left in Pakistan need to defend themselves with everything they have got against these slimy muslims.

Explain massacre of Muslims in Gujrat and Kashmir ? They have the right to defend themselves also, right ?

And then there is that argument :lol:. I don't have any issues with it just playing the devil's advocate here.

No advocates allowed here. The law is what we say it is. This is why we do as we please.

Sick things in Kashmir beget sick things in Pakistan.

We don't turn the other cheek, our law is to seek revenge, it has worked for us for centuries. Lets wait a bit more, we are reaching intermission.

No hard feelings though.

No offence, but thats the suicide bomber line of thinking. How dare you kill my people, now i kill myself and more of my people as a revenge!

What's next the sectarian violence in Pakistan is because of the wrongdoings of Assad in Syria? Does it ever occur to you that these people are Pakistani too?

They havent retaliated and they are pretty much extinct. From 25% to 1%. If they dont pick up weapons now to protect themselves, they will be 0% soon.

Graduate of Saffron academy, can you back your claim of 25% to 1% with credible figures? Don't come up with at time of Partition %age because as per those statistics India have reduced Muslim population from Punjab from over 40% to less than 1%

I didn't make those claims out of the blue now did I? My opinion is based on the news reports in the media, Pakistani media mind you. I still fail to see how the "civil war like situation" is to be blamed for the forced conversions, but hey you are in Pakistan and I am not, so obviously you must be right.

It is to be blamed for the frustration and anger that exists in the minds and hearts of the people. Secondly, like i said i am not just mentioning the talibans here but there are factions that use their name for their own politically motivated agendas that include persecution on ethnic basis. And then you have the screwed up version of Sharia by these Talibans who won't even spare Muslims so do you expect them not to wage a so called Jihad against non Muslims??

No offence, but thats the suicide bomber line of thinking. How dare you kill my people, now i kill myself and more of my people as a revenge!

What's next the sectarian violence in Pakistan is because of the wrongdoings of Assad in Syria? Does it ever occur to you that these people are Pakistani too?

No one is talking about killing. Killing is just a tool, its used by idiots who don't have better ideas on how to attain the same goal without sweat, blood and fussy emotional hoo haa.

Sir It's my belief that justice is always served.

One way or the other.

I hope that the Indian government and the Courts stop this discrimination.

Or ...

Well let's see what the representatives of the Indian Muslims have to say ....

He also talks about another partition of India.

And i'm guessing that you already know about Jaswant Singh's warning.

So India,

Take heed.

you should watch this aswell . . .

the guy is owaisi's big b :)

Gujrat - muslims started by killing Hindus. Hindus retalited. Still there is more Muslims in Gujrat than Hindus in entire Pakistan, which shows we didnt finish off the community like in Pakistan.

Kashmir - Muslims/Islamists started killing Hindu Kashmiris. Army retaliated. Still Kashmir has mostly muslims today. Again no ethnic genocide.

Muslims get killed in India or Hindus undergo a crawling engineered eradication in Pakistan...eitherway, it serves Pakistan's national interest. Thats all we care about. You do the work we would not have been able to do, so...thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom