What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly my thoughts:agree:
I feel bad - because this was never a troll thread though this had a very good chance. Reported and hoping it gets removed by the mod/poster. :ashamed:

This post I am talking about is apparently by an 'Indian'. :cry:

Last edited:
I never that i've lost my faith in humanity.

Achay buray log har jaga pai hotay hain.

Mama ji. . you should have considered both of my posts. . . . . as a human i was concerned. . as an Indian i don't give a damn :)
they are your ppl. . in your country. . choice is yours. . :tup:

I feel bad - because this was never a troll thread though this had a very good chance. Reported and hoping it gets removed by the mod/poster. :ashamed:

i reported so many posts. . nothing really happens. . :disagree:

Mama ji. . you should have considered both of my posts. . . . . as a human i was concerned. . as an Indian i don't give a damn :)
they are your ppl. . in your country. . choice is yours. . :tup:

i reported so many posts. . nothing really happens. . :disagree:
I think we should give a damn ....being indian or not....they are human first......and they have equal right like others......:tup:

You can ask that on the thread "explain your username" lol.
Ok...I will ask..in the username thread.....:tup:

I think we should give a damn ....being indian or not....they are human first......and they have equal right like others......:tup:

No, they are Pakistani first. . . .it was their choice. . . i'm sure Pakistani constitution offers them equal rights. . and if someone is denying them their rights. . let them fight for it. . . .let their fellow muslim brothers and sisters fight for them. . . :tup:

And let us concentrate on our problems. . we have enough shit in our country to take care of. . ..:tup:

waise bahut acha naam hai aapka :ashamed:

ab%20bhi%20time%20hai%20sudhar%20ja.jpg

Thats exactly the point that many overlook. Even the majority isn't safe here and in most cases its the Muslim population that is being deliberately targeted. How can we provide security to the minorities when even the majority isn't granted this privilege??

But the threats faced by majority and minority is different. Not everything can be blamed on the war on terror.

Dont be surprised. @Aeronaut has on multiple occasions expressed desire to commit genocide on Hindus in Pak/BD. I think islam is the common problem here. One day when Pakistanis/BD become islam-free (and mroe rational), the low level of thinking will also go away along with it.

Yes I wasn't aware. With his Jinnah dp and all that I was under the impression that he was a sane Pakistani. But I read his comments about "treatment of Hindus" in the BD section, typical nazi talk. What surprises me the most is that none of the Pakistanis have bothered to oppose such radical talk. I knew that he was pretty ignorant (hindus don't drink milk etc) but now it is clear that he is just another extremist like those who kill shias. Just a little more polished.

No, they are Pakistani first. . . .it was their choice. . . i'm sure Pakistani constitution offers them equal rights. . and if someone is denying them their rights. . let them fight for it. . . .let their fellow muslim brothers and sisters fight for them. . . :tup:

And let us concentrate on our problems. . we have enough shit in our country to take care of. . ..:tup:

ab%20bhi%20time%20hai%20sudhar%20ja.jpg
buddhon......kabhi toh bachon ko akele chor diya karo :D

on a serious note,i m looking for you
you are kangressi bot
the day i find you i will kill you with my trishul as i m a permanent member of saffron brigade.......

waise zakir bhai,ipl mein kisko support kar rahe ho :dance3:

U evil yindoo baniya.

Yaar u will not believe i don't follow cricket much jabse azharuddin-jadeja ka match fixing expose hua tha, tab dil toot gaya. :cry:

It was in the world cup only that i start seeing few matches and after winning World Cup we celebrated in the India Gate all the roads were blocked with cars and bikes. People were dancing on the street.

When we were passing by roads there were huge crowd of onlookers on both side of the roads and even stargazers were waving and giving thumb up as if we are some Neta aur humne hi jakar match jeetaya hai. :woot:That was the day.

Aakir dil main kahi cricket abhi bhi zinda hai. As for the IPL one of my brother is with ToI he gets VIP passes and we just go for some fun or give it to friends. But don't regularly watch or put bets on IPL.

Dont be surprised. @Aeronaut has on multiple occasions expressed desire to commit genocide on Hindus in Pak/BD. I think islam is the common problem here. One day when Pakistanis/BD become islam-free (and mroe rational), the low level of thinking will also go away along with it.

Don't count on it, there is always the "lesser Muslims" to target. It has already started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom