What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I wasn't aware. With his Jinnah dp and all that I was under the impression that he was a sane Pakistani. But I read his comments about "treatment of Hindus" in the BD section, typical Nazi talk. What surprises me the most is that none of the Pakistanis have bothered to oppose such radical talk. He is just another extremist like those who kill shias. Just a little more polished.
Don't count on it, there is always the "lesser Muslims" to target. It has already started.

Post#20. . .look what @ranjeet was replying to. .

83% attack on hindus are done by Awami League backed by India | Page 2

buddhon......kabhi toh bachon ko akele chor diya karo :D

Ja buddhe akela chhoda tujhe . . .:haha:(j/k)

I read a news report a few days ago, that most Pakistani Hindu girls these days are applying for visa, and getting married to Indian guys so they dont get raped and forcefully converted by Muslims in Pakistan. This is one solution, but the bad thing about this is Pakistani Hindu boys will have less Hindu girls to marry. But there is really little else that can be done here.
I am sure paksitani muslim girls will marry those Pak hindu guys and convert.

But the threats faced by majority and minority is different. Not everything can be blamed on the war on terror.

Lets be clear about one thing. You aren't a Pakistani so any Pakistani who has lived in this country for long enough would have more credibility then a foreigner's claims. The majority is targetted in most cases unlike the minority being singled out for persecution. The element of Taliban isn't merely restricted to the tribal areas thanks to our governments and there are still many factions that employ that name for inducing the fear factor. So the deaths in these bomb blasts and targetted killings usually claim Muslim lives. For years hardly a day has passed that there have been no one deliberately targeted in Karachi alone so you can obviously take a hint from that.

No, they are Pakistani first. . . .it was their choice. . . i'm sure Pakistani constitution offers them equal rights. . and if someone is denying them their rights. . let them fight for it. . . .let their fellow muslim brothers and sisters fight for them. . .
And let us concentrate on our problems. . we have enough shit in our country to take care of. . ..
no one is born a pakistani or indian ...every one is born a human.....if you are no human ..you also can't have a nationality.....
my concern is not religious but humanitarian......I am equally ashamed of such things if happens in india......:tup:

U evil yindoo baniya.

Yaar u will not believe i don't follow cricket much jabse azharuddin-jadeja ka match fixing expose hua tha, tab dil toot gaya. :cry:

It was in the world cup only that i start seeing few matches and after winning World Cup we celebrated in the India Gate all the roads were blocked with cars and bikes. People were dancing on the street.

When we were passing by roads there were huge crowd of onlookers on both side of the roads and even stargazers were waving and giving thumb up as if we are some Neta aur humne hi jakar match jeetaya hai. :woot:That was the day.

Aakir dil main kahi cricket abhi bhi zinda hai. As for the IPL one of my brother is with ToI he gets VIP passes and we just go for some fun or give it to friends. But don't regularly watch or put bets on IPL.
bhai zakir aap toh uncle zakir nikle............azharuddin-jadeja fixing......aap itne purane ho kya :lol:
waise hum bhi betting karte they college ke dino mein :partay:

koi jan much kar thodi na kisi ko marta hai

aur aap kaunsa zalim ko pehchante ho
jisko pehchante ho,wo koi bada naam hoga jis tak aap pahunch nahi sakte
aur baki sare chote mote zalim ek bheed ka hissa hote hain
Sir It's my belief that justice is always served.

One way or the other.

I hope that the Indian government and the Courts stop this discrimination.

Or ...

Well let's see what the representatives of the Indian Muslims have to say ....

He also talks about another partition of India.

And i'm guessing that you already know about Jaswant Singh's warning.

So India,

Take heed.

Lets be clear about one thing. You aren't a Pakistani so any Pakistani who has lived in this country for long enough would have more credibility then a foreigner's claims. The majority is targetted in most cases unlike the minority being singled out for persecution. The element of Taliban isn't merely restricted to the tribal areas thanks to our governments and there are still many factions that employ that name for inducing the fear factor. So the deaths in these bomb blasts and targetted killings usually claim Muslim lives. For years hardly a day has passed that there have been no one deliberately targeted in Karachi alone so you can obviously take a hint from that.

Are you suggesting that its the Taliban who is behind the forced conversion of Pakistani Hindus?

And please lets keep nationality out of this. Even If I was a Pakistani my argument would still be the same.

ok,enuff with this off topic tharki wala talk

its a gud thread,and lets continue the discussion

Are you suggesting that its the Taliban who is behind the forced conversion of Pakistani Hindus?

And please lets keep nationality out of this. Even If I was a Pakistani my argument would still be the same.

I am merely suggesting that in a violent close to a civil war like situation nobody is safe.

And no i would not make claims about a foreign land that i am even yet to visit. That was my point not just about nationality. I might believe the news items and what the sources have to say but the underlying reasons and how a particular society functions i won't ever claim to know without firsthand knowledge.

At least not forced conversions like in Pakistan. And yes, we will worry about our Hindus acroos the border, because clearly you Pakistanis are trying to finish them off systematically.

I did not say its a good thing. Only telling you people to mind your own business. Our Hindus are Pakistanis, not Indians. If they have to pick up a weapon against you in a war, they will !

Sir It's my belief that justice is always served.

One way or the other.

I hope that the Indian government and the Courts stop this discrimination.

Or ...

Well let's see what the representatives of the Indian Muslims have to say ....

He also talks about another partition of India.

And i'm guessing that you already know about Jaswant Singh's warning.

So India,

Take heed.
dont put such videos........these low life jerks only spread hatred...........

the courts are not discriminating............that is for sure
the thing is there arent enuff proofs.......maybe it was suppressed,may be he is innocent

and Indian govt. seriously..........
minorities enjoy reservation in each category.........they get better oppurtunities than me

what jaswant singh has said????

Are you trying to tell us that you're forcing your own citizens to pay for Kashmir conflict just because they are Hindus? That's pretty sick if you ask me. If some other country follows that ideology you would be the first one to cry.

Sick things in Kashmir beget sick things in Pakistan.

We don't turn the other cheek, our law is to seek revenge, it has worked for us for centuries. Lets wait a bit more, we are reaching intermission.

No hard feelings though.

I did not say its a good thing. Only telling you people to mind your own business. Our Hindus are Pakistanis, not Indians. If they have to pick up a weapon against you in a war, they will !

May be you should tell that to @Aeronaut

At the rate you guys are going at them, the only people they will ever need to pick up weapons against are fellow Pakistani muslims to protect themselves from you guys.

We might have some Muslims who are trying to take them on, but our Hindus will never retaliate. It has never happened, even during partition. They are Pakistani and thats why they decided to stay behind

Sick things in Kashmir beget sick things in Pakistan.

We don't turn the other cheek, our law is to seek revenge, it has worked for us for centuries. Lets wait a bit more, we are reaching intermission.

No hard feelings though.
you really think,its working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom