What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gujrat - muslims started by killing Hindus. Hindus retalited. Still there is more Muslims in Gujrat than Hindus in entire Pakistan, which shows we didnt finish off the community like in Pakistan.

Kashmir - Muslims/Islamists started killing Hindu Kashmiris. Army retaliated. Still Kashmir has mostly muslims today. Again no ethnic genocide.

Pakistani Hindus were never in majority and they are not found in just one province.They are very scattered.

Like you said before, the killing and conversion is 'systematic ' Looking at the pace of Indian Army's killing spree and the power of Dogras awarded by Indian Government, we can assume, Muslims of Kashmir are on the verge of decline.

Sick things in Kashmir beget sick things in Pakistan.

We don't turn the other cheek, our law is to seek revenge, it has worked for us for centuries. Lets wait a bit more, we are reaching intermission.

No hard feelings though.

Taliban ideology. Army attacks us--People pay the army--Let's bomb the market. I see that your law of revenge is working quite well for you. :) and then one wonders whatever happened to Jinnah's Pakistan!

No one is talking about killing. Killing is just a tool, its used by idiots who don't have better ideas on how to attain the same goal without sweat, blood and fussy emotional hoo haa.

Forced conversion is a strict no no in Islam. Bit ironic that you are disregarding the teachings of Islam to get others to follow Islam. Its fine if you see it as a political tool, but no brownie points if you see it in a religious light.

Who asked them to stay there? They stay they suffer and cry. What others can do about it. They should have migrated long back, like the others.

Pakistan is an Islamic republic and was created for the muslims of India so we can't blame anyone here.

Forced conversion is a strict no no in Islam. Bit ironic that you are disregarding the teachings of Islam to get others to follow Islam. Its fine if you see it as a political tool, but no brownie points if you see it in a religious light.

If we follow Islam we'd be defenceless, then we should even give up our nukes because such weapons are unislamic.

We are bad people living in bad times, bad things are bound to happen.

Its morally defenceless but absolutely vital for what we want to achieve in the future.

No money can repay the Kashmiri suffering, only vengence can. :)
its not just money the Indian govt is putting there.......but the work IA is doing for kashmiris

some days ago,a thread was posted.........it was about a pregnant kashmiri who was helped by IA......
i guess she wont think like you guys do..............there are lakhs of them

things in kashmir are improving...........
very soon,it will stabilize............
you guys arent helping in stabilizing the region rather are using it for the so called vengeance.........and a bunch of illiterate kashmiri arent able to see it...........
but as i said things are improving..........they dont believe in hurriyat leaders anymore.....

Taliban ideology. Army attacks us--People pay the army--Let's bomb the market. I see that your law of revenge is working quite well for you. :) and then one wonders whatever happened to Jinnah's Pakistan!

Its ugly but it works. Tough times require stringent policies.

In the war of conflicting narratives, sacrfices are needed.

Decline how? the only decline has been of kashmiri hindus who were killed by islamists, and are now in other parts of india.

Also, as for kashmiri muslims, you might want to refer to my earlier thread on how well they are treated in India.
Suddenly Indian - The story of captured Kashmiri villages of 1971

I'm a Kashmiri and some of my ancestors were forced to flee Jammu because of Dogras. There are thousands settled in Pakistan who have experienced this. You would be the last person to tell me how Kashmiri Muslims are treated

Its ugly but it works. Tough times require stringent policies.

In the war of conflicting narratives, sacrfices are needed.

I wasn't aware that you were fighting a religious war in general with Hindus (and Sikhs? Christians?). Although that narrative of religious hatred has been taught in Pakistan for decades, I wasn't expecting an educated person to fall prey to it. My bad! I can't say I'm highly disappointed though. :)

Tell me, why do you hate Modi??? is it because you like me believe that Modi colluded with and is responsible for the Gujraat massacre

Well the hindu's of india like that fact, they enjoy the fact that this guy slaughtered muslims like you & ajmal, they didnt ask you if you were shia or sunni, whether you were patriotic or not they slaughtered you

What happens if Modi becomes your president
@Bhai Zakir
@Guynextdoor2
@Roybot
@Soumitra
@SarthakGanguly
@AjmalPathan

1)real muslim means loyal to his home country in any situation
2)we all indians r brothers of same family india
3)india is unique country where prime minister is sikh vice president is muslim
4)even with hindu majority india in bollywood there r three famous super star khans (Aamir ,shahrukh and salman.
5)on this forum i support congress because as per me it is secular party other support bjp we have political differences but that dose not mean we r hungry of each others blood.

You are not a special case there. A huge chunk of people in Northern India and Pakistan have done the cross country jump since 1947, from Punjabis, to kashmiris, to sindhis, etc. However we are talking about 2014 here, and the fact is muslims are treated well in India, but Hindus are still systematically made to suffer in Pak.

In India, Hindus see a reason to eliminate Muslims, just as Muslims and Jews see a reason to eliminate each other in Middle East. It is your insecurities. You don't forget history therefore you try to topple each other through Territorial gains.

There has to be a good reason why Pakistan and Bangladesh, a combined population of 300 million people decided to move out and the reason why Kashmir and Assam are considering on the same lines. So to say there is no mistreatment in India, is a joke.

Bhai, u have to understand. The comment ur talking about in youtube, facebook, times of India, hindustan times etc. are made by kids and teenagers they don't know what they are writing. Its just a foolish and childish act.

None of the guys who posts such comments have ever killed even a ant. :agree:

You will see many many members on pdf who have me like @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @AnnoyingOrange @45'22' @Parul @arp2041 they are just doing time pass. They are just keyboard warriors charged with modi propogenda, hype.

Believe me none of them want any harm to me in real life. :agree:

Who are you to question my conduct here IDIOT???

I will do whatever i want, you don't have any authority to question it.

if you have any problem then go & f*** urself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom