What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad and concerning indeed.

The mullah's should first try to make the rest of pakistanis better muslims and than only think of converting hindus to Islam.

The mullah's should first try to make the rest of pakistanis better muslims and than only think of converting hindus to Islam.

Why are you blaming the mullahs when an educated person like Aeronaut keeps the same ideology? I don't see any Pakistani opposing him as well. The problem is deeper than that.

I wasn't aware that you were fighting a religious war in general with Hindus (and Sikhs? Christians?). Although that narrative of religious hatred has been taught in Pakistan for decades, I wasn't expecting an educated person to fall prey to it. My bad! I can't say I'm highly disappointed though. :)

Its the highly educated class here, imagine the sadistic pleasure common Abdul in Pakistan gets when he sees the news of kafir Hindus being converted to one and only real religion. This is not say all are like our dear mod but the likes of him clearly seem to be in majority.

Its the highly educated class here, imagine the sadistic pleasure common Abdul in Pakistan gets when he sees the news of kafir Hindus being converted to one and only real religion. This is not say all are like our dear mod but the likes of him clearly seem to be in majority.
Please don't stereotype Indian Muslims here like this Aeronaut guy.

Why are you blaming the mullahs when an educated person like Aeronaut keeps the same ideology? I don't see any Pakistani opposing him as well. The problem is deeper than that.

Such hate against Hindus along with Christians, Jews and Sikhs are taught in schools. You shouldn't be surprised, I can write the samples of Pakistan's hate curriculum taught in school.

1)real muslim means loyal to his home country in any situation
2)we all indians r brothers of same family india
3)india is unique country where prime minister is sikh vice president is muslim
4)even with hindu majority india in bollywood there r three famous super star khans (Aamir ,shahrukh and salman.
5)on this forum i support congress because as per me it is secular party other support bjp we have political differences but that dose not mean we r hungry of each others blood.

Yes we have political differences. . but . . we both can express our views openly . . on this forum. . and in the real world as well. . that shows we stand on a similar level . . . when it comes to our right to express. . thank you brother. . last lines are a hard slap on the faces of those who think that you or your community face discrimination in India :)

Btw i'm still waiting for a minority representative from the other side of the border to show us where they stand :tup:

Last edited:

Bro - Over 90% of these cases happen in interior Sindh, So, it's more to do with feudalism and education than Mullahs. Identifying problem correctly is half of the solution.

In India, Hindus see a reason to eliminate Muslims, just as Muslims and Jews see a reason to eliminate each other in Middle East. It is your insecurities. You don't forget history therefore you try to topple each other through Territorial gains.

There has to be a good reason why Pakistan and Bangladesh, a combined population of 300 million people decided to move out and the reason why Kashmir and Assam are considering on the same lines. So to say there is no mistreatment in India, is a joke.
How do you know that Hindus want to eliminate Muslims? Do you know that in all the riots Hindus have died as well?
It was India that gave home to the Parsis, Jews and Baha'is that where fleeing persecution from Sunni Muslims. If Indians where so enamoured by the idea of a Hindu only state they would have murdered them but Hindus aren't like that.

Every single communal riot that has taken place in India had a thing that kicked it off like a petty argument over land or a comment made on a women.

How do you know that Hindus want to eliminate Muslims? Do you know that in all the riots Hindus have died as well?
It was India that gave home to the Parsis, Jews and Baha'is that where fleeing persecution from Sunni Muslims. If Indians where so enamoured by the idea of a Hindu only state they would have murdered them but Hindus aren't like that.

Every single communal riot that has taken place in India had a thing that kicked it off like a petty argument over land or a comment made on a women.

*Read my previous posts

*Here is your answer to Parsis:

Parsi population in India declines

* Jews in India died long ago.

* Keep your pathetic sectarian rant off from this forum.

These are Indian Muslims.

nz1s04.jpg

15dm1r7.jpg

*Read my previous posts

*Here is your answer to Parsis:

* Jews in India died long ago.

* Keep your pathetic sectarian rant off from this forum.
First thing is how is the rant sectarian?

Do you know anything about Parsis? There numbers are decreasing due to their tradition of not marrying outside their faith. Once you marry outside the faith you are no longer considered Parsi. Some of Indians most successful men are Parsi. Did you think they are being persecuted? Lmao.
Jew communities can still be found in parts of India like the Cochin Jews.

As for the Babri Masjid demolition
First of all stop calling it babri mosque As by Supreme court ruling It is Described as "Disputed structure"By Calling it ,mosque your Breaking Court Laws:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom