What's new

Hindus in Chhattisgarh take oath to boycott Muslim businesses, refuse Muslim tenants, and profile all Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Okay.

What can I expect from a right wing Muslim. You are the other side of (or the same side as) the sanghis.

To normalize the fascist society, it is incumbent upon members of the depraved society to make out the victims to be as deplorable as the perpetrators. This justifies their killing fields and gas chambers.

Many times acting blind could save your life.

Not for those being lynched and exterminated.

Last month, leaders from several far-right groups in India had issued calls for the ethnic cleansing of minorities in the country, especially targeting its 200 million-strong Muslim population.

A report by The Quint had said that the "hate speech conclave" was organised by Hindutva leader Yati Narsinghanand from Dec 17 to 19 in Uttarakhand's pilgrimage city of Haridwar, where multiple calls to kill minorities and attack their religious spaces were made.

Sorry I did not see the video because of my busy schedule.

But I get the impression Muslims are treated no better than Untouchables in India.

Thats the problem of being a minority. Minorities yield to Majorities. You can take a Political Science course to understand that.
Where are the Muslims? Of India especially the ones who bad mouth Pakistan
You just need one arsonist to burn down the city and India has few of them.

So India going up in flames is a real possibility.
I would NOT like to see that. However the way India is going its not just a possibility but a reality and YOU support the like of modi and RSS. So you are directly responsible for this mess

Not for those being lynched and exterminated.

Last month, leaders from several far-right groups in India had issued calls for the ethnic cleansing of minorities in the country, especially targeting its 200 million-strong Muslim population.

A report by The Quint had said that the "hate speech conclave" was organised by Hindutva leader Yati Narsinghanand from Dec 17 to 19 in Uttarakhand's pilgrimage city of Haridwar, where multiple calls to kill minorities and attack their religious spaces were made.

Do you think Sanghis care for Hindus or Hinduism? Sanghis were never religious to start with and have always been the lackeys of the powers sitting in the West.

All I will say is it is election time in India.

Uttarakhand Assembly Elections 2022: Date Of Polls, Results
Uttarakhand assembly Polls: The Election Commission said those ailing with Covid can vote from home.
UttarakhandEdited by Ashutosh TripathiUpdated: January 08, 2022 5:01 pm IST
by Taboola
Sponsored Links

Sponsored
Master of Computer Application - Any Graduate can Apply (Intellipaat)
Become A Data Scientist. No Technical Background Required. (Great Learning)

Uttarakhand Assembly Elections 2022: Date Of Polls, Results

Uttarakhand Assembly Polls: The results will be counted on March 10

New Delhi:
Uttarakhand, where no party has managed to win back-to-back elections, votes on February 14 in a single phase, the Election Commission announced today. The votes will be counted on March 10.
Arvind Kejriwal led Aam Aadmi Party will make its debut in the hill state. It named its chief ministerial face last August - much ahead of rivals BJP and the Congress - retired Army colonel Ajay Kothiyal.
The BJP which had to drop two chief ministers - Trivendra Singh Rawat and Tirath Singh Rawat (not related) - finally settled on Pushkar Singh Dhami a year before the polls. It is yet to announce its chief ministerial face in this election.
Congress's Harish Rawat, who expressed his displeasure over the fighting in the state unit that forced his hands, has got the Rahul Gandhi nod to lead the party's poll campaign in the state with a free hand. The party is mum on its chief ministerial face.
Conducting timely election is the "essence of maintaining democratic governance," the Election Commission underlined today, explaining its decision to go ahead with elections in five states amid a raging third wave of Covid driven by the highly infectious Omicron variant.

Ads by

"All voters, candidates, parties, should be conscious towards public health and Covid protocols. The parties should give masks and sanitisers for political meets. Door-to-door campaign can involve only five people," said Sushil Chandra, Chief Election Commissioner.

The Commission said those ailing with Covid can vote from home.
CommentsIn the last Assembly polls in 2017, the BJP won 56 seats while Congress bagged 11 seats in the 70-member house.

Bulleh Shah was a plagirist, he lifted whole works of Rumi, translated them to Punjabi word for word and pawned them off as his...e.g. Rumi's Diwan-e-Shams
Even Iqbal was drunker and his most popular "Shikwa, Jawab e Shikwa" were copy paste, check in google
..OTE]
and plenty more literary figures with allegations of plagerism, copying, Shakespeare some say the whole thing was a sham
So I don't care for it- as this is the name of the game, enthusiasts will look to find similarities and call it copy paste jobs

There might be some correlation with Rumis and Bulleh shah's work (just like Rumi might have with some other Sufi work) but clearly Rumi won't be discussing issues of Hindu/Muslim/Sikhs etc and talking about distinct cultural practices only common in SC specifically our region of it
Stupid to paint it all with one brush- translation possible (for Rumi very common around the world) and later people started attributing it all to him but 100s of his own work talking about distinct practices only in SC
Painting all of it as one is lazy opinion

Then I guess it will be a civil war between Sanghis and Indian Muslims.

Correct. Pakistan's strategy is to fund and arm Indian Muslims to fight the Sanghis.
As always, Pakistan will only support them morally, politically and diplomatically, as we do the Kashmiris.

Majority of Hindus and Muslims in India get along very well in India. In south India I would say it is almost 99%

I do not see any issue at all.

There are about 10% Rightwing Hindus and Muslims in the Hindi belt who keep issuing these types of statements for political purposes especially during election time.
It doesn't have to be 100%.
10% is quite enough to polarise and demonise communities.

Pakistan will only support them morally, politically and diplomatically

Not really we will potentially forced to take action if they rss don't tone it down or get out of hand could have spilover effects but regardless it could be a pretext for us

Last edited:
Qaid-e-Azam Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad
Kashmir Zindabad

I wish the Hindu extremist sympathisers here would also boycott this forum but they have no shame or self-respect.

All I will say is it is election time in India.

All I would say is that for minorities in India it's more and more the case that it's "election time" 365 days a year every year from 2014 to xxxx.

Where are the Muslims? Of India especially the ones who bad mouth Pakistan

I would NOT like to see that. However the way India is going its not just a possibility but a reality and YOU support the like of modi and RSS. So you are directly responsible for this mess
I agree with you that the Muslims of India need to stand up for their rights.

As for those Muslims in India who badmouth Pakistan, they are idiots basically. At least we are free, our religion (Islam) is respected, and we have nuclear weapons.

Can you beat that?
I want to see those wailing Indian Mulla's now --
I have no love for those Pajeetified Muslims.
In fact I feel sorry for the Muslim community in India.
Essentially they are treated as second class citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom