What's new

Hindus in Chhattisgarh take oath to boycott Muslim businesses, refuse Muslim tenants, and profile all Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nuclear war will happen and Pakistan will not get dragged in...
Pakistan is an expert of using militias to kill its enemies with a 1000 cuts. Ask Russia. Ask Nato and America.
India is next

They could elevate it to direct conflict.. We will be forced to march in with a coalition of sort. They will eventually splid it over to us...

Before it comes to that hence we could unilaterally take matters into our own hands

@SuvarnaTeja
@VkdIndian
On a serious note. What do you feel about the persecution of minorities in India by the RSS mobs.

Majority of Hindus and Muslims in India get along very well in India. In south India I would say it is almost 99%

I do not see any issue at all.

There are about 10% Rightwing Hindus and Muslims in the Hindi belt who keep issuing these types of statements for political purposes especially during election time.

Lol why even ask and waste your time.. This is ridiculous it is like asking why an azz keeps shixting
Give them a chance....there may be humanity somewhere in there
Majority of Hindus and Muslims in India get along very well in India. In south India I would say it is almost 99%

"I do not see any issue at all."

There are about 10% Rightwing Hindus and Muslims in the Hindi belt who keep issuing these types of statements for political purposes especially during election time.
"I do not see any issue at all"

See that show you arranged total liar and deserve zero respect.

You do know I gave you an opportunity to prove me wrong that Indians have humanity. But you have shown...nope I was right in the 1st place

"I do not see any issue at all"

See that show you arranged total liar and deserve zero respect.

You do know I gave you an opportunity to prove me wrong that Indians have humanity. But you have shown...nope I was right in the 1st place

I am a practical person.

I do not see any issue at all.

All hogwash. Just because the killing fields have not started en masse does not mean that majority of the Hindus are not fascists.

No u are an Indian. Emotional pathetic and a lair. That sums up all you Indians. Sadly you today are the genetic crap of what Indians Hindus may have been once.

Neither I am emotional nor I have lied.

I am not biased.

All hogwash. Just because the killing fields have not started en masse does not mean that majority of the Hindus are not fascists.
They even said Pakistan will die of corona and it was Pakistan and Muslim oxygen that saved them. They are inherently pathetic people

LOL Okay.

What can I expect from a right wing Muslim. You are the other side of (or the same side as) the sanghis.

Neither I am emotional nor I have lied.

I am not biased.
Loooool OK ehatever floats your boat
LOL Okay.

What can I expect from a right wing Muslim. You are the other side of (or the same side as) the sanghis.
We Muslims don't have wings. We are firmly on the ground. Its you extremists Hindus that belive you are a super power until us Pakistani and Chinese open you another butt hole

Did you watch the video .... It's even worse than the title.

Thank God for Pakistan.

May all Pakistani Neoliberals move to India to get lynched

Hindus destroying graves and shrines of Muslim Saints and Nobles in India...

Sorry I did not see the video because of my busy schedule.

But I get the impression Muslims are treated no better than Untouchables in India.

Thats the problem of being a minority. Minorities yield to Majorities. You can take a Political Science course to understand that.

India could burn sooner or later from the inside out by itself and running into a civil war of sorts

India could burn sooner or later from the inside out by itself and running into a civil war of sorts

You just need one arsonist to burn down the city and India has few of them.

So India going up in flames is a real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom