What's new

Hindus in Chhattisgarh take oath to boycott Muslim businesses, refuse Muslim tenants, and profile all Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actully think this is funny or humorous? but it is not and you think this is secluded to only India then you are day-dreaming.. They don't even care about it as you can see? Have you seen there police deny this? have you seen an outrage against this terrorism in India public opion ? the answer is absolutely no and have you seen Modi comment on this communal stuff absolutely not..

This is a country going ape shxt and believe it or not it is bound to split over to you... We are seeing someone who has lost his sense and only understands force he has no shame or haya..

Remember that time when that Sri lankan guy was lynched how Pakistan descent in chaos and public anger against these lynchers because it was a shameful act in Pakistan according to our values but the Indians don't have values or let me put it this way they feel angered and they feel as if they have gained freedom for the first time now since 1192 this is someone who believes his carrying alot of grievances and someone who doesn't see the world as you see.. It is a wounded animal who feels oppressed and sees himself as a victim in centuries of muslim occupation and not someone you can reach mentally or converse with and I see some posters try to reason with them and I am like are you kidding me?

All this partition is farce this shxt will 100% split over to your borders nowhere is safe just wait for it.. The gangu is hell-bent on his own demise that's what it is and such a fanatical extremist element at our borders is extremely concerning for us.... Thinking he will understand to stay at that tiny border is absolute disney fairytale... This is a zombie he understands absolutely nothing but sheer force and violence this will make him come to his sense and bashing other then that he understands nothing
It is humorous because the Indian muslim is still happily defending their own ill treatment by screaming Vande Mataram. If you cannot get the sarcasm in the very idea that "all izz well" in India then perhaps dont quote me.

What do you believe in that farce someone leaving all religions to walk in some sort of vague like path what the actual F bro. You being serious with me here or is this a joke?... It sounds like some sort of pacifism at ultra high volume
My forefather converted because of him and his message
He'll always be respected and is respected, revered by millions of people

So his accomplishments and work for Islam in our region outweigh any millitant afghoons (TTA) you worship on a daily basis and are trying to build a "strategic relationship" with (wink wink)

Last edited:
Jihad is a must in India. It’s embarrassing 200 million + Indian Muslims get treated like this. Time for jihad has come! If Indian Muslims don’t start in jihad in India then soon india will completely exterminate them through various means. Time to carve out another Pakistan in india or make greater Pakistan!

It is humorous because the Indian muslim is still happily defending their own ill treatment by screaming Vande Mataram. If you cannot get the sarcasm in the very idea that "all izz well" in India then perhaps dont quote me.

Some random paid sufis don't represent anyone and I don't see the fun in that post at all nor the sarcasm just a poor taste post that is what it was
My forefather converted because of him and his message
He'll always be respected and is respected, revered by millions of people

So his accomplishments and work for Islam in our region outweigh any millitant afghoons you worship on a daily basis and are trying to build a "strategic relationship" with (wink wink)

Wait? Are you Muslim? Converted from what and to what?

We will most certainly build stragetic relationship with our kin..

What do you believe in that farce someone leaving all religions to walk in some sort of vague like path what the actual F bro. You being serious with me here or is this a joke?... It sounds like some sort of pacifism at ultra high volume..

I am not the one lynching people in my country and remain ever silent about... That is not me but I will most certainly act extremely violent against that carnage crossing over to my territories that is for sure.. We were never pacifists and never shall be we have the right to our protection we shall ask nobody about that....

You're Pakistani but don't know who Bulleh Shah is? You think his teachings were about pacifism and leaving Islam to walk a random path?

You my friend need to study a little bit. The man was an Islamic scholar, he spent his life promoting Islam through his example, he lived the sunnah.

What you read is poetry, surely you understand the nature of poetry? It's the artistic use of words to tell a story or send a message. To understand poetry you must reflect on it, not read it literally.

The verses above are a reference to the Islamic concept of Haqooq Ul Allah and Haqooq Ul Ibaad.

It's up to Indian Muslims to understand that Jinnah was right

And many are truly waking up now, make areas of Muslim majority, push out the Hindus out if those areas

220 million Indian Muslims is enough to create their own economies and tradespeople

Seems to be no end to the retardness coming out of India these days. Mind blowing how stupid these politicians, and the public voting for them, are. Do they really expect that the muslim pupulation of india will not react to politics like these?

Seems to be no end to the retardness coming out of India these days. Mind blowing how stupid these politicians, and the public voting for them, are. Do they really expect that the muslim pupulation of india will not react to politics like these?
Wasn't aware of Chhattisgarh but, Himachal Pradesh is known BJP stronghold

Given, the brazenness of destroying a shrine, my concern is will they continue this in the event BJP lose the coming elections

Jihad is a must in India. It’s embarrassing 200 million + Indian Muslims get treated like this. Time for jihad has come! If Indian Muslims don’t start in jihad in India then soon india will completely exterminate them through various means. Time to carve out another Pakistan in india or make greater Pakistan!

The problem is that Indian muslims are still trying to prove their loyalty to the hindu's. They get treated worse than sh!t but
they still go back for more sh!t.

Wasn't aware of Chhattisgarh but, Himachal Pradesh is known BJP stronghold

Given, the brazenness of destroying a shrine, my concern is will they continue this in the event BJP lose the coming elections
I you ask me, yes. The nutjobs are now everywehere and they will be hard to control for any new government. Not as long as there are indian politicians willing to divide the country for personal gains.

Doesnt look good, bro. Need radical changes if we are to turn this around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom