What's new

Hindu organization wants to rewrite The Quran - filed case in Bangladeshi court

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians are arguing on be half of this hindu organization and goging overboard attacking for posting the news. Indians here made it their affairs by siding with this bigotted organization. But are you claiming indians are not acting like oxymoron here????

Clarification of the truth is what we seek and what you cant provide. Do it before starting the stereo typing and other insult showers which is very much expected.

indians are arguing on be half of this hindu organization and goging overboard attacking for posting the news. Indians here made it their affairs by siding with this bigotted organization. But are you claiming indians are not acting like oxymoron here????
Dude, a thread in any section attracts attention of people and they speak their their opinion. What's this got to do with GOI's official endorsement which has no evidence for the same?

Can you use some decent language for us Indians? We're not calling you names if you carefully note here.

mr idunothaveabrain, will you take the pain to explain what change they are demanding in the textbooks and how is it against the quran.

we would like to understand.

He also prayed for purity of the Holy Qur'an about it.

Narayan also sought the Court's directions to make learning of Holy Qur'an compulsory in educational institutions.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

How did Idune differ from you? Didn't his translatation mean similar as New Nation's one in the following lines..

Deb Naraen Mohassher, president of an dubious hindu organization "Biswa Santi Parishad" (notice the decptive name for hindu organiozation) filed a writ in Bangladesh high court to change the Quran that has been remained same for more than 1400 years.

And going with hindu dominance agenda Awami kangaroo court has accepted this absurd case and holding hearing.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

How did Idune differ from you? Didn't his translatation mean similar as New Nation's one in the following lines..

Deb Naraen Mohassher, president of an dubious hindu organization "Biswa Santi Parishad" (notice the decptive name for hindu organiozation) filed a writ in Bangladesh high court to change the Quran that has been remained same for more than 1400 years.

And going with hindu dominance agenda Awami kangaroo court has accepted this absurd case and holding hearing.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

Oh ok.. so that was the translation i was looking for... thanks genius.. my doubts are cleared now!!!

your question itself was flawed ..hence you get flawed answers

Infact it is you who owe us an explanation ..how dare your country allow a person like him to go free..why is he, not behind bars??

You think tomorrow if someone comes and challenges sanctity Bhagwad Gita or Bible..do you think we will let him go free ??..

Yes we will

...because we do not punish deranged ppl..but on the other hand we will not ask Nepalis (only hindu country in the world ) or Vatican for an expalantion .

Last edited:
I think the citizens of Bangladesh needs to teach the person of that Hindu organisation a good lesson so that he doesnt question things in the court ever again.

Infact it is you who owe us an explanation ..how dare your country allow a person like him to go free..why is not he behind bars??

If you are asking why indians are acting oximoronic, i do ont have any explantion. Other than that i owe indians j-a-c-k.

About "how dare" - in Bangladesh its not like how hindu fundamentalist thinks. Question should have been asked if this case by a hindu bgot organization has any merit? But awami regime (which is implementing indian agenda for hindu dominance) which control kangaroo court system in Bangladesh did not even filter that. Awami kangaroo court instead entertaining a dangerous game for hindu dominance agenda.

Now any public and social discontent will be used by indo awami media for implementing "secular" or hindu dominance plan.

Here is indian plan to curve out 1/5 of Bangladesh and set up hindu state:

Banga Bhumi Andolan set July 22 for grand rally in West Bengal

Banga Bhumi Andolan seeking to establish a separate independent state — Hindu land — comprising 21 south-western districts of Bangladesh and parts of West Bengal will hold a grand rally at Bangaon rail station on July 22, according to reports reaching from across the border.
http://www.newagebd.com/2010/jul/21/front.html#17

Last edited:
If you are asking why indians are acting oximoronic, i do ont have any explantion. Other than that i owe indians j-a-c-k.

About "how dare", in Bangladesh its not like hindu fundamentalism. Question should have been ask if this case by a hindu bgot organization has any merit? But awami regime (which is implementing indian agenda for hindu dominance) which control kangaroo court system in Bangladesh did not even filter that. Awami kangaroo court instead entertaining a dangerous game for hindu dominance agenda.

Now any public and social discontent will be labeled by indo awami media for implementing "secular" or hindu dominance plan.

You guys seriously need to oust this so called awami regime thing..They are a menace to the society i guess.

Any idea if it can be put into a terrorist organization list or something?? :what::what:

By the way the I just wanted to know is this guy in context an Indian ??

If not... why are you expecting Indians to condemn him??..or maybe you thought the word Indian is synonymous with Hindu ..hunh??

or was that the case when arab muslim hijackers crashed plane in WTC, were ppl asking you for an explanation??

He is bangladeshi citizen and hence your responsibility..infact we should be asking you "how dare a Banladeshi challenge the sanctity of a holy scripture in court??":azn:

hmmm
you are right..:agree:

Infact it is you who is confused and is asking the wrong questions to wrong people !!

About "how dare", in Bangladesh its not like hindu fundamentalism. Question should have been ask if this case by a hindu bgot organization has any merit? But awami regime (which is implementing indian agenda for hindu dominance) which control kangaroo court system in Bangladesh did not even filter that. Awami kangaroo court instead entertaining a dangerous game for hindu dominance agenda.

We don't give a ratz a$$ if you have awami league or jamati league in power...you have a write to vote ..go and vote, the govt of your choice in power...then talk to us ..if your party looses election, do not come here and blame us ..try harder next time

Now any public and social discontent will be labeled by indo awami media for implementing "secular" or hindu dominance plan.

Take responsibility for your own govt's actions..which you as a bangladeshi, elected in to power...we don't owe you a thing..hence we are not going to defend you or your govt's actions.

i think all this actions by this person called narayan should be deal in courts...
the court will decide what is right as we all knows that quran will never changed because Allah takes the guarantee of it so guys be chill nobody, anybody or somebody can do such idiotic things to change the pure..

Notice how indians are NOT condemning such dubious and audacious move by a Hindu organization. But Indians are quick to bad mouth person who posted and exposed hindu organization outrageous actions.

These actions are all related to setting up hindu dominance in disguise of "secularism".

Man give it a rest. I haven't seen more idiotic person than you. You'll find conspiracy even in my scolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom