What's new

Hindu organization wants to rewrite The Quran - filed case in Bangladeshi court

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolute and ameen.

But the worry is how Indo awmi regime is attacking fabric of Islam and repressing them.

Can you post the original translation of the article in English.. it would be better if you can for us , the readers.

You can continue talking about conspiracies and awami and the stooge blah blahs and usual things after that.

Thanks..

Can you post the original translation of the article in English.. it would be better if you can for us , the readers.

You can continue talking about conspiracies and awami and the stooge blah blahs and usual things after that.

Thanks..

Original article says whatever you quoted. Thread title isn't only misleading but it's dangerous too! Some wacko may get high on the venom being spread here and try to be martyred and kill some innocent people on his way to heaven. Posting propaganda is one thing but this kinda misleading lies can be dangerous to a whole community. I request to mods to delete the thread.

Original article says whatever you quoted. Thread title isn't only misleading but it's dangerous too! Some wacko may get high on the venom being spread here and try to be martyred and kill some innocent people on his way to heaven. Posting propaganda is one thing but this kinda misleading lies can be dangerous to a whole community. I request to mods to delete the thread.

Well i was absolutely sure of his intentions and he just disappeared when asked about the original source details.. he has served his purpose of using the same heard words like Awamiindia indian stooge etc etc...

I didnt expect anything much better anyway.

Just came out of hindu fandamentalist camp!!! What else have you learned??

Just came out of hindu fandamentalist camp!!! What else have you learned??

I have asked u justa a simple question.. give us the original news in english.. we dont follow Bengali here and not necessarily need to believe what all propaganda news u post here ...

Show credibility not emotions!!!!

Thanks benny for bringing the real story. Ignorance and hatred Is a dangerous combination. I wonder if Idune has posted anything without the word Hindu in the title.

Well i was absolutely sure of his intentions and he just disappeared when asked about the original source details.. he has served his purpose of using the same heard words like Awamiindia indian stooge etc etc...

I didnt expect anything much better anyway.

I don't give a damn to any Awami league and some bigots beef with them, but one should know where to draw the line. He is posting the name of the person in online forum with a title he wants to rewrite the holy Quran! This can even cause a riot.

I have asked u justa a simple question.. give us the original news in english.. we dont follow Bengali here and not necessarily need to believe what all propaganda news u post here ...

Show credibility not emotions!!!!

Have you been blind, very first post translated the gist of the news. People are not here to serve indian request. Case is lodged and heard in Bangladeshi court and on record. There is no scope for indian propagada to hide their hindu dominance agenda.

These hindu organization, bigots who run these and the court which entertaining these absurd demand should be responsible for any mishap. Indians are going desperate to hide their color! There is no surprise there.

Have you been blind, very first post translated the gist of the news. People are not here to serve indian request. Case is lodged and heard in Bangladeshi court and on record. There is no scope for indian propagada to hide their hindu dominance agenda.

I am not blind but i dont follow bengali..

i asked not for "your" version of the story.. i asked for the original one.!!!

Without going on the details , you started singing the songs we always hear from you. So just needed a confirmation. It does nt matter if my nationality is Indian or Ugandan. In order to debate on an international forum , you are needed to backup your claims with something solid.

This is not a kiddy forum where u post something and want others to believe what all you say.

Benny

Let me post the original news again , that i have found..

Writ on HC's direction Ibrahim (As) was about to sacrifice Ishak (As)?

Staff Reporter

A Writ petition was filed with the High Court yesterday seeking its direction that Hazrat Ibrahim (As), the father of the Muslim nation, was about to sacrifice Hazrat Ishak (As) not Hazrat Ismail (As).

Deb Narayan Moheshwar, President of Bishwa Shanti Parishad, filed the Writ petition with the bench of the HC Division of the Supreme Court comprising Justice Md Abdul Wahhab Miah and Justice Md Rezaul Haque.

The bench after hearing on the matter set next Thursday for further hearing on it and delivering its order.

Narayan himself moved the Writ before the Court.

"It has been said in the lessons of primary, secondary and higher secondary level curriculum text books that Hazrat Ibrahim (As) was about to sacrifice his son Hazrat Ismail (As). It is not correct, rather Hazrat Ibrahim (As) was about to sacrifice Hazrat Ishak (As)," Narayan demanded before the Court.

He sought explanation of the court on the matter and its direction to change lessons of the curriculum texts.

He also prayed for purity of the Holy Qur'an about it.

Narayan also sought the Court's directions to make learning of Holy Qur'an compulsory in educational institutions.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

I am not blind but i dont follow bengali..

i asked not for "your" version of the story.. i asked for the original one.!!!

Benny

I am not going to engage with you with indiotic bs but if you dont accept my translation that i made in very first post then you should not ask me for translation. What you are looking for is translation that will satisfy these fundamentalist agenda. You need to go to indian forum for that.

i congratulate indian govt nd RAW to spread hindu propoganda thru stooge awami league .....:hitwall::hitwall:

guys y dont u realise there is no use debating this guy .... he has a pre installed anti india anti hindu static memory device in his head which cannot be re written .

just one word AVOID :cheers:

Idune u got busted again. Y don't u just accept and forget. We forgive u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom