What's new

Hindu organization wants to rewrite The Quran - filed case in Bangladeshi court

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to engage with you with indiotic bs but if you dont accept my translation that i made in very first post then you should not ask me for translation. What you are looking for is translation that will satisfy these fundamentalist agenda. You need to go to indian forum for that.

Well done!!.. very much the answer that i have expected..

I am thinking of posting something in my native language and say the translation means " a kerala Indian has made 7th generation fighter jet with complete stealth and which can go undersea at 4000ft depth and costs only $500... nice idea .. right??/

cheers :cheers:

thanks anyway for the wonderful "contribution".

Deb Naraen Mohassher, president of an dubious hindu organization "Biswa Santi Parishad" (notice the decptive name for hindu organiozation) filed a writ in Bangladesh high court to change the Quran that has been remained same for more than 1400 years.

And going with hindu dominance agenda Awami kangaroo court has accepted this absurd case and holding hearing.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

I would not worry too much about it.Firstly when a writ is filed in court, if the matter is not against any rule, the courts have to hear it and base a decision on the strength of the arguments. It is an absurd petition, probably filed to flare tempers more than achieve anyhting of consequence. The best thing is to ignore the news altogether.
Araz

He also prayed for purity of the Holy Qur'an about it.

Narayan also sought the Court's directions to make learning of Holy Qur'an compulsory in educational institutions.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

And the best part is that this Narayan guy is praying for the purity of Holy Quran on one hand and on the other hand he is trying to point out so called mistakes in it. Cool nice hypocrisy.:disagree:

Like the court is gonna give a shyt about a bunch of brain dead turd lookin to rewrite a sacred book tht 1.6 billion people have faith in.

Let me post the original news again , that i have found..

Writ on HC's direction Ibrahim (As) was about to sacrifice Ishak (As)?

Staff Reporter

A Writ petition was filed with the High Court yesterday seeking its direction that Hazrat Ibrahim (As), the father of the Muslim nation, was about to sacrifice Hazrat Ishak (As) not Hazrat Ismail (As).

Very first line of the news say it all. This hindu organization wants to chanage the fact that Hazrat Ibrahim (As) tried sacrifice Hazrat Ishak (As) not Hazrat Ismail (As).

And the best part is that this Narayan guy is praying for the purity of Holy Quran on one hand and on the other hand he is trying to point out mistakes in it. Cool nice hypocrisy.:disagree:

He pointed the mistakes in the text books not the holy book , if you go by the news article correctly.

I am not here supporting this guy or anything..

Just needed a clarification from the original thread starter as to why he has chosen the a title so provocative without clarifying his source.

I would not worry too much about it.Firstly when a writ is filed in court, if the matter is not against any rule, the courts have to hear it and base a decision on the strength of the arguments. It is an absurd petition, probably filed to flare tempers more than achieve anyhting of consequence. The best thing is to ignore the news altogether.
Araz
"It has been said in the lessons of primary, secondary and higher secondary level curriculum text books that Hazrat Ibrahim (As) was about to sacrifice his son Hazrat Ismail (As). It is not correct, rather Hazrat Ibrahim (As) was about to sacrifice Hazrat Ishak (As)," Narayan demanded before the Court.

He sought explanation of the court on the matter and its direction to change lessons of the curriculum texts.

He also prayed for purity of the Holy Qur'an about it.

Narayan also sought the Court's directions to make learning of Holy Qur'an compulsory in educational institutions.

I quoted the original news in English. Now read for yourself who is trying to flare temper here. I only wonder why this kinda stupid thread is being allowed here.

He pointed the mistakes in the text books not the holy book , if you go by the news article correctly.

I am not here supporting this guy or anything..

Just needed a clarification from the original thread starter as to why he has chosen the a title so provocative without clarifying his source.

And those text books are teaching Islamic history not by themselves but what Quran and Prophet Muhammad(SAW)'s teachings reported to us. By making "corrections" in text books he is also criticizing Quran and Prophet Muhammad(SAW). This is totally unacceptable.

:disagree:

Notice how indians are NOT condemning such dubious and audacious move by a Hindu organization. But Indians are quick to bad mouth person who posted and exposed hindu organization outrageous actions.

These actions are all related to setting up hindu dominance in disguise of "secularism".
Dude, seriously get a life. I am a Buddhist. I have lived with Hindus around me both in Delhi and Sikkim. The kind of nonsense that is written here is simply a propaganda to give excuse to riot and be violent against Hindus.

They're the most tolerant (as a community and on religion matters) people not just here in India but wherever in the world they go. Rarely anyone among them or in India in general talks so much about religion unlike you guys.

Stop listening to those violent people who are stirrlin further violence against the minorities in your country.

Now where is iajdani, Sami and all those "secular" gang, what they have to say about this bigot and these hindu organizations in Bangladesh.

And those text books are teaching Islamic history not by themselves but what Quran and Prophet Muhammad(SAW)'s teachings reported to us. By making "corrections" in text books he is also criticizing Quran and Prophet Muhammad(SAW). This is totally unacceptable.

:disagree:

is that right? are they asking for a change in the textbooks that is contrary to the quran.

tell us the details.

you can explain the matter to us as well, mr idunothaveabrain.

thanks

Dude, seriously get a life. I am a Buddhist. I have lived with Hindus around me both in Delhi and Sikkim. The kind of nonsense that is written here is simply a propaganda to give excuse to riot and be violent against Hindus.

They're the most tolerant (as a community and on religion matters) people not just here in India but wherever in the world they go. Rarely anyone among them or in India in general talks so much about religion unlike you guys.

Stop listening to those violent people who are stirrlin further violence against the minorities in your country.

First, i do not give r a t s a$$ where you from. Here you are propagating hindu bigot line.

Second, its hindu organization which attacking Muslim holy book not other way around. So dont try to deceive people by acting victim here.

Third, Bangladeshi Muslims are NOT like indians who are famous for genocide against Muslims and other minorities

Notice how indians are NOT condemning such dubious and audacious move by a Hindu organization. But Indians are quick to bad mouth person who posted and exposed hindu organization outrageous actions.

These actions are all related to setting up hindu dominance in disguise of "secularism".

By the way the I just wanted to know is this guy in context an Indian ??

If not... why are you expecting Indians to condemn him??..or maybe you thought the word Indian is synonymous with Hindu ..hunh??

or was that the case when arab muslim hijackers crashed plane in WTC, were ppl asking you for an explanation??

He is bangladeshi citizen and hence your responsibility..infact we should be asking you "how dare a Banladeshi challenge the sanctity of a holy scripture in court??":azn:

Last edited:
First, i do not give r a t s a$$ where you from. Here you are propagating hindu bigot line.

Second, its hindu organization which attacking Muslim holy book not other way around. So dont try to deceive people by acting victim here.

Third, Bangladeshi Muslims are NOT like indians who are famous for genocide against Muslims and other minorities
Tell this as your bed time story to Jamaat kids. I know very well what $h!t is happening because I am familiar with the region. Your third point makes me laugh! We are well aware of the nonsense that you've conducted against your minorities.

Allow me some time and I will get back to you with some links on this. Don't howl "Zionist propaganda" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom