What's new

Hindu organization wants to rewrite The Quran - filed case in Bangladeshi court

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't owe you a thing..hence we are not going to defend you or your govt's actions.[/B]

Indians are responsible for pursuing hindu dominance agenda in Bangladesh. Are you denying that?? This hindu bigot organization did not pursue this out of the blue. This is part of ongoing indian interference and instigation.

Banga Bhumi Andolan set July 22 for grand rally in West Bengal

Banga Bhumi Andolan seeking to establish a separate independent state — Hindu land — comprising 21 south-western districts of Bangladesh and parts of West Bengal will hold a grand rally at Bangaon rail station on July 22, according to reports reaching from across the border.

http://www.newagebd.com/2010/jul/21/front.html#17
From the book

"RAW AND BANGLADESH" By Zainal Abedin

Chapter-23

Bangabhumi

RAW is actively pursuing its agenda to disintegrate Bangladesh. They always remain in search of an issue for fulfilling their objective. Since there is no division amongst masses with regards to language, ethnicity and culture, RAW has been relying upon religious differences to initiate and develop separatist movements in the country. Bangabhumi is the proposed name of a homeland for the Hindus who had migrated to India from East Bengal in the past. It is stated that one and half crore Hindus uprooted from the basins of Rivers Padma, Meghna and Madhumati who were forced to leave the area on account of economic deprivation and communal riots, now claim to have a right to settle in their own motherland. The state is planned to comprise of the districts of greater Khulna, Jessore, Kushtia, Faridpur, Barisal and Patuakhali of Bangladesh.

The start of Bangbhumi movement was announced on August 15, 1977. Its office is located in Ramlal Bazar of South Calcutta. The organisation styled itself as 'Nikhil Banga Nagarik Sangha' (All Bengal Citizen's Organisation). Mr. Sri Partha Samanta is the President and Mr. Kalidas Vaidya is the General Secretary of the Organisation. On March 25, 1982 'Nikhil Banga Nagarik Sangha' officially declared the formation of 'Bangabhumi'inside the territory of Bangladesh.Besides forming the 'Nikhil Banga Nagarik Sangha',RAW has also set up some paper organisations i.e., 'Bangla Liberation Organisation' styled on the pattern of 'Palestine Liberation Organisation' and 'Liberation Tigers of Bengal'on the pattern of Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elarn.
Before we expose RAW's support to the Bangabhumi activists, it is pertinent to analyze rationale of their demand. It is a known fact that after partition in 1947 Hindus had the option to settle either in Pakistan or migrate to India. While many Hindus stayed back in the then East Pakistan, many others migrated to India. Likewise many Muslims left India and migrated to Pakistan. Such migrations were final and cannot be revoked on any pretext' now. The question arises that on what pretext RAW wants to create a separate homeland for Hindus who had migrated to India voluntarily at their own will from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) in 1947. During the united Pakistan, and even prior to 1977, such a preposterous claim was never raised. Such an attempt amounts to interference in the independence, sovereignty and regional integrity of Bangladesh.

The total area of proposed Bangbhumi comes to 20 thousand square miles which is more than one third of the total area 'of Bangladesh. The border of Bangabhumi runs in the north along River Padma, in the east along River Meghna,in the west along India-Banglade'sh border and in the south along the Bay of Bengal. The declared capital of the s.tate is at Samantanager (Mukti Bhaban or Freedom House) which has no apparent exi~tence. According to reliable sources Samantanager is nom de plum for Bangabhumi HQ established in a house named 'Sunny Villa' in Bhabanipur, Calcutta. This house is owned by Mr. Chittaranjan Sutar, a famous RAW agent. 'Sunny Villa' had once played a pioneering role in organising activities for disintegration of Pakistan and creation of Bangladesh. That very Sunny Villa is again active and is being utilised this time for disintegr,ating Bangladesh. The reason is that Bangladesh has declined to bow before Indian designs thus it ought to be taught a lesson.

The flag of proposed Bangabhumi state comprises of one third green colour and the two third of saffron colour. In the middle of the saffron colour is the white sun. On the top of the stand is' a circle. The National Anthem is the faIrlous song of poet Dijendra Lal Roy: 'Dhana Dhanye Pushpe Bhara, Arnader Ei Basundhara'. (This land of ours filled with crops and flowers). The National Symbol is depicted by a green circle in another saffron coloured circle with word 'Sri', (Symbol of beauty and prosperity) written in the saffron circle. The state policy proposed to be adopted ~s non-communal and humanism. The name of propsed radio station is 'Bangabani' keeping in line with 'Akashvani' and its' call s-ign is 'Joy Banga' in line with 'Jai Hind' of India.

An armed wing of the organisation named 'Bangasena' has also been formed. The Commander of this armed force is Mr Kalidas Vaidya. The main organiser and trainer of Bangasena is Arun Ghosh. The only condition for enlistment in 'Bangasena' is that the recruit should be a resident or had been a resident or born in East Bengal. If either of the answers is in affirmative then he is considered eligible to be enlisted in 'Bangasena'. The daily Anandabazar Patrika of Calcutta, while writing about ''Bangasena' reported, 'The majority mempers of this Bangasena which is a voluntary force lack any plitical consciousness. They are utterly communal in their outlook, semiliterate and very emotional(Daily Anandabazar : September 13, 1989).

RAW has deliberately recruited Hindu fanatics and extremists in the organisation so that it is easy to get any mischief done from them. However, the experts say that though Bangasena apparently comprises of riff raffs of Calcutta, but many former officers and personnel of the Indian Armed Forces are also working behind the scene.The supporters and activists of Bangabhumi had threatened to enter into Bangladesh from India many times in the past. But all their attempts failed. In Bangladesh they had circulated posters and publicity material printed in India through agents of RAW. Many such posters, leaflets and pamphlets were seized by police from Naryanganj, Kushtia, Jessore, Khulna and Barisal.

Besides, police also seized many so called flags of Bangabhumi which the agents of RAW had smuggled from India for hoisting on Government buildings. However, the RAW agents did manage to hoist Bangabhumi flag at three places in Tala Thana of Jessore. But the local people and the police immediately seized the flags.Bangabhumi leaders also sent letters to the Deputy Commissioners and other senior officers of the area threatening them to ex-communicate with Government of Bangladesh by March 23, 1985 and owe their allegiance to the so called Bangabhumi Government failing which they will be killed alongwith their families.

To create harqssment amongst Bangladeshis of this region and to attract international news media, RAW provoked its agents to launch an ,attack on the office of the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission in Calcutta (April 11, 1994). The agents of RAW justified their actiQn by saying that since Bangabhumi has come into being, therefore, they were justified to own .and occupy Bangladeshi Mission in Calcutta. They attacked building of Bangladesh Deputy High Commission in presence of Indian police, entered into the premises of the Mission and hoisted the flag of so called Bangabhumi. . RAW had enacted similar drama through its agents at the office of the Bangladesh High Commission in New Delhi on August 15, 1984.

RAW wants to create disturbances, terrorism and communal trouble in Banladesh on the plea of Bangabhumi movement. The agents of 'Bangasena' who are armed with mo~ern weapons are looki"ng for an opportunity to infiltrate into Bangladesh. Thereafter they will create such conditions in the region through blood letting and rioting that India may be justified to march in its regular Armed Forces into the area to establish 'peace and order'. That is how Indians are ultimately planning to separate western part of Bangladesh. However, this is a long term plan. For the time being, the Bangasena is being nurtured by RAW to function as a pressure group to compel Bangladesh to adopt a Pro-India policy. Nevertheless they are being prepared for the fore mentioned greater objective to be pursued in due course. After all RAW is not an orphan house that it will keep spending crores of rupees on such organisations without any ultimate aim in view.

Oh ok.. so that was the translation i was looking for... thanks genius.. my doubts are cleared now!!!
Sarcasm aside, did you even try to realize that doubting purity on 1400 yrs long (established) facts was itself a dubious act? His question on Quran's authenticity took place in AWAMY ran kangaroo court, which was engineered by your country, so wasn't that enough to make you 'Guilt by association'?

That is absolute and ameen.

But the worry is how Indo awmi regime is attacking fabric of Islam and repressing them.

Idune,

There are few things that I feel absoutely safe about and one of them is surviveability of essense of Islam. You know what, even if whole world starts to deny existance of God, they still start to take name of God as He is not there. No matter what you do, you end up naming Him. If you connect positively with Him, you get the promised reward and if not, even then you keep naming Him and His light stays.

My point is Fabric of Islam is not your or mine responsibility.. but Fabric of Muslims or Muslims as a society is what we could and should worry about. Islam is to exist, no question about it. No matter what they try, they will only end up exciting more people to know about it and learn what it says and ultimately, the light is going to touch hearts.. rather More hearts then they were trying hard to prevent reaching.

Hehe.. this is like Evens are our and Odds are ours. If they move against Islam, they end up making it more public and hot in discussions which is ultimately good and if they remain quiet, the silent progress of Islam is nevertheless on its way.

The bottom line is correct implementations of laws. As far as laws go, they are God's responsibility and we got nothing to worry about them. Even if you don't leave it to God, He knows well how He would protect his message to humanity and mankind.

Sarcasm aside, did you even try to realize that doubting purity on 1400 yrs long (established) facts was itself a dubious act? His question on Quran's authenticity took place in AWAMY ran kangaroo court, which was engineered by your country, so wasn't that enough to make you 'Guilt by association'?

dude, can you please tell me on what point are these people challenging the quran. this is one thing not clear to me yet.

whats the fact as per quran and what are they claiming?

Man give it a rest. I haven't seen more idiotic person than you. You'll find conspiracy even in my scolding.
No, there isn't another like him that is calling it Indian bluff. Patriotic Bangladeshis are praying for him to continue his struggle with more vehemence.

Last edited:
RAW and Bangladesh” by Mohammad Zainal Abedin was published in 1995.

Its been 15 years since that has been written.

Idune,

There are few things that I feel absoutely safe about and one of them is surviveability of essense of Islam. You know what, even if whole world starts to deny existance of God, they still start to take name of God as He is not there. No matter what you do, you end up naming Him. If you connect positively with Him, you get the promised reward and if not, even then you keep naming Him and His light stays.

My point is Fabric of Islam is not your or mine responsibility.. but Fabric of being Muslims or Muslims as a society is what we could and should worry about. Islam is to exist, no question about it, no matter what they try, they will only end up exciting more people to know about it, learn what it says and ultimately, the light is going to touch hearts.

Hehe.. this is like Evens are our and Odds are ours. If they move against Islam, they end up making it more public and hot in discussions which is ultimately good and if they remain quiet, the silent progress of Islam is nevertheless on its way.

The bottom line is correct implementations of laws. As far as laws goes, they are God's responsibility and we got nothing to worry about it. Even if you don't leave it to God, He knows well how He would protect his message to humanity and mankind.

Brother ameen to that. But I think people should know who and what extent enemies are attacking majority Muslims in Bangladesh. There are number of threads in this forum and you will be sad to know today Awami regime with active indian instigation torturing people just because they refused to accept indian dominance.

Indians are responsible for pursuing hindu dominance agenda in Bangladesh. Are you denying that??

I can only laugh on these kind of allegations....but for minute..lets accept it is true ..but then

What are your intelligence agencies doing about it ??

what is your govt doing about it ??..if nothing then..

how dare is your govt sit idle and do nothing about it ...how is it still in power...why have not you passed no confidence motion in parliament and elected a new govt??

I quoted the original news in English. Now read for yourself who is trying to flare temper here. I only wonder why this kinda stupid thread is being allowed here.

I was not talking of flaring tempers here but in Bangladesh. It has been a customary way of inciting violence by using religion. Indians saw that in The babri Masjid case. There are other stupidities going on all over the world in the name of religion.
The reason to ignore the news has already been explained by graphican. Allah has taken the responsibility of the Quran remaining in the exact shape and form in which it was passed down to Our prophet(PBUH). Firstly its contents cannot be challanged, as it is devine truth. Secondly the sacrifice was indeed of Ismail(AS) and not of Ishaq(AS). The rest I stand by my original post.
Araz

what is your govt doing about it ??..if nothing then..

Did not realize you are that big of an idiot!!! Read the news from following links over past 18 months, educate yourself about who this Awami regime works for then come back for arguments.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nment-works-indian-interest-bangladeshis.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-handing-over-bangladesh-territory-india.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...mi-govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges.html

dude, can you please tell me on what point are these people challenging the quran. this is one thing not clear to me yet.

whats the fact as per quran and what are they claiming?

Dude, then why are you Indians calling Idune 'A conspiracy theorist' and mocking him?

The fact was Ibrahim/Abraham (Alihi Wa Sallam) became father in very late age and like other prophets he had to go through litmass test, i.e. "Demonstrating complete surrender to Almighty's wish", in which he failed in few times but finally he understood that Almighty was asking him to sacrifice his dearest son, Ismael that he tried and passed the test, which stayed 1400 yrs long as fact in quoran but the Hindu guy wanted to re-write it replacing Ismael by Ishaq, understood?

Last edited:
Did not realize you are that big of an idiot!!! Read the news from following links over past 18 months, educate yourself about who this Awami regime works for then come back for arguments.

Your lack of qualitative argument and your special upbringing is the reason you find the urge to throw insults..but never mind...

my point is simple ..if Indian, American , Israeli or for that matter satan's minions are able to bribe your govt or get their way in Bangladesh...then they are only doing their jobs.

But it the job of your govt (which you elected) to stop them..if you are not happy with your govt, then elect another govt ...why come and cry to us??

Your lack of qualitative argument and your special upbringing is the reason you find the urge to throw insults..but never mind...

my point is simple ..if Indian, American , Israeli or for that matter satan's minions are able to bribe your govt or get their way in Bangladesh...then they are only doing their jobs.

But it the job of your govt (which you elected) to stop them..if you are not happy with your govt, then elect another govt ...why come and cry to us??
He hasn't been crying but rather exposing your chanakyaism aka dubiousness. And satan's minions haven't bribed the GOVT but simply imposed it on us thus warrior like Idune has taken the job to free us with some others like Mahmudur Rahman, Muzahid, Saide etc. Do you have any problem with that?

Dude, then why are you Indians calling Idune 'A conspiracy theorist' and mocking him?

The fact was Ibrahim/Abraham (Alihi Wa Sallam) became father in very late age and like other prophets he had to go through litmass test, i.e. "Demonstrating complete surrender to Almighty's wish", in which he failed in few times but finally he understood that Almighty was asking him to sacrifice his dearest son, Ismael that he tried and passed the test, which stayed 1400 yrs long as fact in quoran but the Hindu guy wanted to re-write it replacing Ismael by Ishaq, understood?

i see, i read about this and apparently the name of the son isn't mentioned in the quran. however, since islamic theologians have a consensus that it was ishmael, i don't think its a smart thing to challenge this in a predominantly muslim nation.

the jews and chrisitians believe it was isaac who was sacrificed right?

No, there isn't another like him that is calling it Indian bluff. Patriotic Bangladeshis are praying for him to continue his struggle with more vehemence.

What struggle? Is he fasting to death to get independence or Is he taking up arms for the same and to what purpose. What is he going to achieve by ranting in a remote forum, that too with an incomplete information. He is the most religious bigot I have ever seen in this forum. He uses the word 'hindu' more than his indian counterparts. He might get 'moksha' just for that. He don't want that, would he? coming from a hindoooo god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom