What's new

Hindu Radicals Pose Terrorist Challenge to the Sub-Continent

why are they not finding sanctuary in india as pak for taliban?

You need to read the history of LTTE before denying anything.

Anyways back to topic Hindu Radicals Pose challenge to the Sub-Continent.

Guys ,

In absence of a agreed upon defination for the word "Terrorism" it's open for any body interpretation.

Really dont know what you mean by "Hindu Terrorism". RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal (youth wing of VHP) are Hindu fundamentalist organization. They have some 2Lac's odd members. This organization raise funds and spread pro-hindu ideologies. This orgnization's were responsible for Gujrat riots, Religious crimes in Orrisa, Karnataka, etc. They have taken upon themselves the role of protecting hindu religion. Being in urban part of INDIA i cant claim for others, but this jerks dont have any support in the educated lots. This parties mostly charm their way through the uneducated lot. They are not sponsored by any government agencies.

So if you prefer to call them terrorists, im fine with it. This guys are no better. Point taken. However the subject says this "Hindu Terrorist challenge to Sub-Continent". But you are failing to clarify how exactly are this guys a threat to the region?

1. Do you expect them to come to power in coming elections? and then marginalize the minorities?
2. Do you expect this guys to engineer a systematic ethnic cleansing?
3. You can explain why this guys are a more serious threat in region than any other similar religious fundamentalist organization's in pakistan.

There are a few things in my country which are really beyond a lay man's control .... Religious politics is one of them. Please understand that at end of day this are political organization in guise of religious custodian.

These Hindu fundamentalists have an over representation in RAW so in some ways they are government backed.

Does anybody here think that if Pakistan blinked and stopped supporting terrorism (even if Pakistan did not admit this publicly) that would encourage India to stop following in Pakistan's footsteps?

Does anybody here think that if Pakistan blinked and stopped supporting terrorism (even if Pakistan did not admit this publicly) that would encourage India to stop following in Pakistan's footsteps?

Its a vicious cycle. With India being the stronger power with an agenda to dismantle Pakistan the latter has to resort to certain tactics to protect itself. If India did not have expansionist and hegemonic designs in the region it would be a much safer and peaceful place. I think you have the cart before the horse. The problem is India. Solve that problem first.

The only solution is roll back the abominations of the last few centuries in our region and get India back to the frontiers of Ashoka days!

The only solution is roll back the abominations of the last few centuries in our region and get India back to the frontiers of Ashoka days!

That’s where hindutva and RSS ideology stem from - setting up Akhanda bharat without people from any other religion but Hindus. After so much acting and pretending hindutva and RSS internet foot soldiers are coming out of closet. Congratulation Vin…tell us what you have done for hindutva, RSS cause?

Which were till where?

Yes, they included most of Afghanistan on the West and parts of what is now Iran. Here is a map.

58e7006817983145a7d50489d2391502.gif

The ultimate Akhand Bharat wet dream.

I think it is practical and will happen within few generations. I never thought about this earlier but because of people like you, I am beginning to think about it.

There is no stopping India, once we realize our potential and go about realizing it with firm determination!

I think it is practical and will happen within few generations. I never thought about this earlier but because of people like you, I am beginning to think about it.

There is no stopping India, once we realize our potential and go about realizing it with firm determination!

One foot in Bangladesh and your wet dream turns into a Nightmare on Elm Street.

^Haha. Comeon Munshi sahib. Its only a joke to piss you off :P Why so serious?

One foot in Bangladesh and your wet dream turns into a Nightmare on Elm Street.

We had our boots in there. Last time it was to protect your arse.

This time it could be for a different reason.

It won't even require the army, just the night shift constables.

Back
Top Bottom