What's new

Hindu organization wants to rewrite The Quran - filed case in Bangladeshi court

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this comment has to do with the topic at hand? Can you show/prove how this case is related to India?

You asked that to Sliver who has been taking this thread off track.

Why are people concerned about a news about somebody filing a case in the courts??

Until and unless a verdict is passed against the common opinion, there is no point in arguing about things which are mostly unrelated.

Courts are there to resolve matters and its common that people can approach courts in matter of dispute or if they have a serious opposition to something.

A mere news in a BD paper about some organisation filing a a writ in some court has given the thread starter ample opportunity to speak about hindu mindset, awami stooges, and there are number of posts in this thread where he is insulting Indian members which he enjoys, like a kid seeing an ice-cream Van.

If its clearly written in Quran that Ismail is the one who has been sent to sacrifice instead of Ishq , there is no place for confusion.

Can somebody with a good knowledge in Quran please confirm the verses from the Quran which says and clears this issue , so that we can spare ourselves from further BS of the Thread starter.???

the guy is brilliant entertainment though :)

awaami, hindu, kangaroo, bigot, india, awaami, hindu, kangaroo, bigot, india, awaami, hindu, kangaroo, bigot, india ........

infinite loop :D

Sorry I highly doubt any news appearing in Bangladeshi newspapers. God knows which news paper is mouth piece of which political party and it appears to me the whole political system in BD tries to use religion big time.

Why not you? Are Arabs representative of all Muslims? Since you claim the case is in Court then let court decide. why do you want to pull Arabs in everything.

Fantasy story built on top of an news which is highly doubtful and may be merely a propaganda. Why are you so insecure?

As I said I highly doubt what ever has been reported in this thread so all you are saying is BS to me. But one more question is this guy a representative of all Hindus in BD? If not, then don't be a religious bigot to blame it on whole Hindu community.

So wait for internationalites to catch up with it.

No, Arabs don't represent all Muslims but Islam has derived from Arabia and prophethood has been claimed there by Mohammad(PUBH), which Jews don't agree with and for this disagreement historic rivalry has been occuring for 1400 yrs. Authentic sources of Islam promulgates that proud Jews had expected Mohammad would born in their tribe but after it didn't happen they started to call him bogus and set the rivalry since then. Thus it was a very delicate and sensitive issue, which was brought forward by Hindu guy. Question was why that issue? and why now in Communist Run BD's court?

But I didn't doubt its dissemination and it's motive was clear to stop Kurbani as it emerged from Ibrahim's sacrifice of Ismael, understand?

Yeah, he didn't represent all Hindus but series of actions like most of the Hindu Judges, Juries chairing on JAMAATIES cases, Hindu Magistrate discriminatorily sending many Shibiries in Jail, Hindu Secretary acquiring sensitive ministry to pledge allegience with Indians were other incidents to support my claims, understand?

If you go from the beginning indian complaints is why this news has been posted? how india is involved in all these. Even posting histrical proof is not enough for indians. Indians wants to call indians saint and not post anything that exposes their evil actions against other country. Thats the bottom line.

Okay, Why not you prove that Osama bin Laden has nothing to do with Al-Qaeda? Provide me with some credible links to prove your point. Rather if it is also a conspiracy of the west and India to not to allow any publications of such a thing, to you?
I haven't brought his name here and it's not my job to spoon feed Indians. We can disscuss that in appropriate thread. But if you are a true soul searcher then you don't even need my help. Just ask yourself on how can a caveman can change the law of nature
(Conflict of two assymetric forces causing symmetrical destruction)? So stay on topic, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom