What's new

Hindu Minority are under oppression threat in bangladesh ?

But Zinhas Investment has paid off. Hindus reduced to 1% from 21% in Pakistan and 7% from 31% in Bangladesh. Well dome M Zinha.
Kid let's be truthful how many Gujrat type riots have happened in Pakistan since 1947.

We don't want anything to do with India. As a matter of fact, if the mods can close the Bangladesh section of the forum it will be much appreciated.
chill bengali it's Pakistan Defense forum not Indian one,looking at behavior of Bengali around globe towards Pakistan i think Rawami league and Bharat Genocide propaganda hasn't yield desired results....

The problem is that mullahs, extremists or just plain local gundas or mafias work in organized groups, whereas the ordinary good people are unorganized individuals, and that's why they can have control over a larger population in spite of their smaller numbers, that's why handful of bad people can run a large mafia and extortion racket.

In case of religious extremists, just imagine 20-30 of them attacking a minority's house in a locality of 100 ordinary innocent Muslim families, will they dare to come out and protest or drive away the extremists even if they feel really bad about it? When the bloggers were hacked on the road, did anybody dared to fight the killers? Good people are helpless individuals everywhere, so a small extremist group can become deadly. Unfortunately extremism seems to be growing in Bangladesh.
I think a lot of blame has to go to our government. They're really incompetent in handling disasters. As what we can see with Rana Plaza and that oil spill in Sundarbans they're not doing a good job. As a matter a fact, that last blogger that was killed went on a rant against not against the Islamists but, the Awami League for failing to protect it's citizens.

Kid let's be truthful how many Gujrat type riots have happened in Pakistan since 1947.

And in India how many bus full of minorities were bombed or shot dead? Or in Pakistan how many times minorities have burned down a train full of pilgrims from the majority community without any provocation? You cannot claim any moral high ground here. It is an undeniable fact that condition of minorities in Pakistan are not any better than they are in India, and far more worse in terms of safety and security. And strangely, persecuted minorities of Pakistan includes the minority sects of Islam also!

And in India how many bus full of minorities were bombed or shot dead? Or in Pakistan how many times minorities have burned down a train full of pilgrims from the majority community without any provocation? You cannot claim any moral high ground here. It is an undeniable fact that condition of minorities in Pakistan are not any better than they are in India, and far more worse in terms of safety and security. And strangely, persecuted minorities of Pakistan includes the minority sects of Islam also!
But none of them is Government backed nor any butcher has made up to PM.

But none of them is Government backed nor any butcher has made up to PM.

None of the riots in India was government backed, and no present or past PMs or CMs of India was responsible for any riot, as evident from the verdicts of the competent court of law.

Compared to that, Gen. Zia's policies led to the extremism in Pakistan and added to the plight of the minorities.

ISI's policy of creating and nurturing "Strategic assets" aka terrorists inside Pakistan as part of their "Foreign policy" added to the plight of the minorities.

Even Blasphemy Law with punishment upto death sentence, which has become a cheap & handy tool to effectively screw minorities, added to the plight of the minorities.

And all of the above are policies of the Government of Pakistan! :)

None of the riots in India was government backed, and no present or past PMs or CMs of India was responsible for any riot, as evident from the verdicts of the competent court of law.

Compared to that, Gen. Zia's policies led to the extremism in Pakistan and added to the plight of the minorities.

ISI's policy of creating and nurturing "Strategic assets" aka terrorists inside Pakistan as part of their "Foreign policy" added to the plight of the minorities.
| about all court verdicts everyone knows that's why at one point even US banned Modi je.And luckly when ISI created proxies Game rules changes but don't worry rules will change soon.

14 out of 22s r pagans who have inherent loyalty to India . It seems India has decided to run BD bureaucracy by illiterate awami chapati leaguers & pagans with the later filling high ranking posts. Pagan minorities r the ones ruling BD. I guess muslims have to be officially declared 2nd class citizens for these pagans not to suffer "oppression". This part of the region going back to the pre-47 era? @monitor @قناص @asad71 @Khalid Newazi @Saiful Islam @kalu_miah @kobiraaz @khair_ctg .

14 out of 22s r pagans who have inherent loyalty to India . It seems India has decided to run BD bureaucracy by illiterate awami chapati leaguers & pagans with the later filling high ranking posts. Pagan minorities r the ones ruling BD. I guess muslims have to be officially declared 2nd class citizens for these pagans not to suffer "oppression". This part of the region going back to the pre-47 era? @monitor @قناص @asad71 @Khalid Newazi @Saiful Islam @kalu_miah @kobiraaz @khair_ctg .
And the remaining 8 are BCL cadre/Gopali/Faridpuri.

Our heritage and culture is being suppressed by these mushreek(not a derogatory term) wannabes and unfortunately that's how it is, a minority that does not represent the general population running the show.

Sir,my humble opinion those who struggled for Muslim country in India they knew it from fist day"A Muslim state in Bengal will turn into a Indian vassal state,that why they dared to make One Muslim country split 2000 km apart.India doesn't annexed East Pakistan after 1971 because during united Pakistan Bengali Muslim have established them on feet very well.Mujib and Tola did a great job but thanks to some Bengali patriots who realized that by fighting there own country they have pushed themselves into slavery but they knew there was no way back that's why they killed Mujib to get rid of Indian occupation but they left some garbage ,hasina is just finishing unfinished business left by his father.

Sir,my humble opinion those who struggled for Muslim country in India they knew it from fist day"A Muslim state in Bengal will turn into a Indian vassal state,that why they dared to make One Muslim country split 2000 km apart.India doesn't annexed East Pakistan after 1971 because during united Pakistan Bengali Muslim have established them on feet very well.Mujib and Tola did a great job but thanks to some Bengali patriots who realized that by fighting there own country they have pushed themselves into slavery but they knew there was no way back that's why they killed Mujib to get rid of Indian occupation but they left some garbage ,hasina is just finishing unfinished business left by his father.

We pray to Allah often and give thanks to him, at least BD isnt part of a terrorist country. And you can take the remaining BD terrorists and blow them along with TTP

Our heritage and culture is being suppressed by these mushreek(not a derogatory term) wannabes and unfortunately that's how it is, a minority that does not represent the general population running the show.

Minority ruling over majority is the case with most of the muslim world- secular liberals rule the muslim world. BD's case is different IMO- here pagans r gaining power with secular liberals doing their chores.

The garbage that got left out has now rotten to the core and making the whole nation sick. The poster above me that quoted u is one such example of a rotten garbage mentality.

Btw i actually consider 71 as an Indian invasion into muslim Bengal. Muslims in Bengal lost in 71 to pagans. SO i agree with u on 71.

| about all court verdicts everyone knows that's why at one point even US banned Modi je.And luckly when ISI created proxies Game rules changes but don't worry rules will change soon.

Modi's political opposition lobbied for that ban, this information and letters etc. are in public domain. But in spite of they being in power for 10 years in centre, and having CBI under their control, they couldn't find anything to convict Modi. You don't really know anything about it other than some rhetoric :)

Btw, since when Pakistan became a fan of US version of human rights and freedom for foreign countries?

Finally, the biggest threat to Pakistan is that they are still fond of "proxies" and "games"........! :)

Last edited:

Hardly a vassal state. I don't think India exerts any influence on Bangladesh. In fact, I blame regular Bangladeshis for allowing some Indians into the country. I have been proposing an impenetrable border for some time. We ought to send any Indians currently in Bangladesh, back. If anything, India has way more influence on Pakistan than it has on Bangladesh. The soft power India has on Pakistan is enormous, such as Bollywood, music, cricket, other cultural exchanges, etc. You can see this even in West where a lot of Pakistanis have Indian friends, particularly Indian Punjabis, whereas Bangladeshis rarely keep even Hindu Bengali friends. Bangladeshis tend to be extremely Bengali-centric (more specifically Bangladeshi-centric as opposed to the more generic Bengali) and those in the upper and middle classes also enjoy some Western influences (which I imagine is the same for the elite in Pakistan). I don't know of any Bangladeshi who watches Indian films or listens to Indian music (maybe a few girls here and there but it is nothing like in Pakistan). It is also why Bangladeshi Hindus are increasingly leaving Bangladesh because the country is becoming more and more Islamic oriented, with less Indian/Hindu influence by the day.

Last edited:

Minority ruling over majority is the case with most of the muslim world- secular liberals rule the muslim world. BD's case is different IMO- here pagans r gaining power with secular liberals doing their chores.

The garbage that got left out has now rotten to the core and making the whole nation sick. The poster above me that quoted u is one such example of a rotten garbage mentality.

Btw i actually consider 71 as an Indian invasion into muslim Bengal. Muslims in Bengal lost in 71 to pagans. SO i agree with u on 71.

@SHK See! :)

@Luffy 500 14 out 22 are pagans and India's proxies, and the rest are Pakistan's proxies, I wonder who is rulling Bangladesh then!! :P

Btw i actually consider 71 as an Indian invasion into muslim

Reverse it! Tear down that green and red Sun flag, wipe off the name of Bangladesh from the world, and submit yourself at the feet of Nawaz Sharif! :P

Back
Top Bottom