What's new

Hindu Mandars in Pakistan

Yes, I agree. Looks like most of these mandirs are not even painted for ages. Can not blame anybody as the small minority there may not have the kind of resources required for the upkeep? No offense but it's just a matter of time when these temples will be replaced by tall buildings.

What about Churches? They are kept in excellent conditions. Why is that? Because Christians here actually maintain churches, devote their time and also make a lot of donations to keep churches running. Same can be said about Parsis.
Maybe Hindus should try doing that.

What about Churches? They are kept in excellent conditions. Why is that? Because Christians here actually maintain churches, devote their time and also make a lot of donations to keep churches running. Same can be said about Parsis.

As I showed him in the pictures, the new Mandirs are in very very good shape (see the pictures in Post # 1, 2, 7, 23, 25, 26, 33, 34, 35, 36, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 57). The older ones need better conservation, & that requires time, money & patience.

That looks like a Gurudwara in many ways....

Nice pic anyways

You're right, it's a Gurdwara. The Hindu temple is close to it, but maybe you can't see it clearly in this picture.

are we allowed to enter these Mandirs?

-------------------------------
Pindi was said to be the city of Mandirs, if you can get on top of a building, you can still count dozens of Mandirs...

Non Hindus are banned from entering a few temples here in Karachi due to security reasons but you can enter churches though :P

And yes Pindi does have a lot of temples.

Non Hindus are banned from entering a few temples here in Karachi due to security reasons but you can enter churches though :P

And yes Pindi does have a lot of temples.

I had no trouble going to Saadhu Bhejo Mandir in Sukkur with my sister though. Maybe that was just for the mandirs in Karachi?

Taara su sawaal che? Pakistan maa taqbreeban 100,000 Gujarati speakers che. Ayaan bo Gujarati speakers che, basically Memoni, Bohri, Kutchi Muslims che.

Gujarati speakers are spread all over Sindh, in Karachi & other parts in Sindh. I cannot read Gujarati text though unfortunately, you Gujarati? Can you tell me what this means? This is basically the Shree Dhani Matangdev temple in BADIN, SINDH - PAKISTAN:

Oh my my my..bu jordar..tane pan avde che gujarati bolta...haa..hu Gujarati chu..ahmedabad ma rahu chu..

that text written as " matag dev" in gujarati..basically referring to name of god...btw really its very much surprising for me...so many gujarati speakers in pakistan....Jinnah was also a Gujarati.
.indeed we people r having lots of similarities...great share pal..keep posting more and more.........

Taara su sawaal che? Pakistan maa taqbreeban 100,000 Gujarati speakers che. Ayaan bo Gujarati speakers che, basically Memoni, Bohri, Kutchi Muslims che.

Gujarati speakers are spread all over Sindh, in Karachi & other parts in Sindh. I cannot read Gujarati text though unfortunately, you Gujarati? Can you tell me what this means? This is basically the Shree Dhani Matangdev temple in BADIN, SINDH - PAKISTAN:

I think the population of Gujrati speaking people would be much bigger than 100000 here in Pakistan. I have seen so many Gujrati speakers in Karachi. The memons, bohris, agha khanis etc etc. The population would be much bigger. Many of my friends are gujrati speakers.

:rolleyes:

Yes we have alot of similarities when we are on defence.pk, however, all such thing vanish in :p

Oh my my my..bu jordar..tane pan avde che gujarati bolta...haa..hu Gujarati chu..ahmedabad ma rahu chu..

that text written as " matag dev" in gujarati..basically referring to name of god...btw really its very much surprising for me...so many gujarati speakers in pakistan....Jinnah was also a Gujarati.
.indeed we people r having lots of similarities...great share pal..keep posting more and more.........

Tamne maline anand thaiyo. Pachi maliye.

Nice pics hindu sites need to be protected in pakistan at all costs there is so many discriminatory laws and government policies towards minorities the least we could do is atleast maintain and protect their special places.

that's true

I think the population of Gujrati speaking people would be much bigger than 100000 here in Pakistan. I have seen so many Gujrati speakers in Karachi. The memons, bohris, agha khanis etc etc. The population would be much bigger. Many of my friends are gujrati speakers.

:rolleyes:

i heard there are few marathi speakers too in karachi.

I dont think there are many Ancient churches in pakistan...
temples in pics are clearly very old and its actually work of archeology department to maintain those temples..

i heard there are few marathi speakers too in karachi.

Very very very few Marathis, if any. There is no count for them. Marathis are a little bit too far away geographically from Pakistan, & are more South India than North India in my opinion, no offense. There are lots of Bengalis though, some people put their number close to 2 million. Then there are Bihari speakers like me, & other Indian ethnic groups as well (lots of Rajasthani languages like Marwari, Dathki) in Sindh, as well as other Indian languages. There are even traces of certain southern Indian languages found, especially in the Dravidian Pakistani Hindus, but unfortunately, no Marathi to my knowledge.

I dont think there are many Ancient churches in pakistan...
temples in pics are clearly very old and its actually work of archeology department to maintain those temples..

Yes the temples are probably older then the churches but many churches here are over hundreds of years old. Yet they look very new.

Back
Top Bottom