What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
without the turban, can`t tell them apart, they even speak same, eat the same thing, behave the same :lol:

kije hobo egitar,:lol:

That is not bhaiyya thing, that`s why you didn`t understand. bhaiyya.

Oh God Assamese? Hahahahaha you little ape chinks a Punjabi "bhaiyya" could take 100 of you together

I'm out you little porch monkeys can swing from trees holding hands together thanks for the laugh

Oh God Assamese? Hahahahaha you little ape chinks a Punjabi bhaiyya could take 100 of you together

I'm out you little porch monkeys can swing from trees holding hands together thanks for the laugh

You tried many times with the mughals, but shat your pants and ran back to bhaiyya land..

Last edited:
Oh God Assamese? Hahahahaha you little ape chinks a Punjabi "bhaiyya" could take 100 of you together

Ofcourse ofcourse suppa martial ppl :D

without the turban, can`t tell them apart, they even speak same, eat the same thing, behave the same :lol:

kije hobo egitar,:lol:

That is not bhaiyya thing, that`s why you didn`t understand. bhaiyya.
:lol: Bhayyas n thr legendary big mouths

Now I can understand why punjab is heading towards a bottom less pit. What a bunch of crack jacks.

Bhaiyyas and their loud mouth, talk talk talk, when its time for action shit their pants and run.
Bhaiyyas and their loud mouth, talk talk talk, when its time for action shit their pants and run.
Only aftr pdf i came to know pakistani bhayyas think tht they r somthng diff.
Martial ppl :lol:
Strange,,eternaly conquered,subjugated martial ppl but they very brave on internet n social media :D

Oh God Assamese? ape chinks
Grow up..Why crack racist jokes?All human are not meant to be looked same.I wouldn't feel sorrow from now on when you people become the victim of racism in US..
Now I can understand why punjab is heading towards a bottom less pit. What a bunch of crack jacks.
He is planning to liberate Punjab from US with the help of Pakistan as I got from going through his low life comments.:D

This is amusing as heck hahahaha You two little chinks crawled out of the woodwork and starting acting real gangster.. It's like my pomeranian dog used to bark at german shepherds

Even I can't troll anymore I'm laughing too hard. I'd like to pat both of you on the head, shoo now I'm outta here

No they just roll over n surrender :D

This is amusing as heck hahahaha You two little chinks crawled out of the woodwork and starting acting real gangster.. It's like my pomeranian dog used to bark at german shepherds

Even I can't troll anymore I'm laughing too hard. I'd like to pat both of you on the head, shoo now I'm outta here
Ok martial bhayyajee :rofl:

Look like you are sulking a bit too much. What few American do with turban wearing panjabi and call you terrorist was the right step. That is the way to treat people like you.

First fill up the KHALI - STAN ( empty space ) in your HEAD

And why dont you come to India and say all these things

we will treat you very nicely :cheesy:

yup, you are the one who is talking to "liberate the punjab", big mouth keyboard bhaiyya, not us. bhaiyya..

No they just roll over n surrender :D

Ok martial bhayyajee :rofl:

keyboard martial bahiyya:lol::lol::lol::lol:
who`s gonna liberate punjab from his keyboard.

First fill up the KHALI - STAN ( empty space ) in your HEAD

And why dont you come to India and say all these things

we will treat you very nicely :cheesy:

Share your address with me, I'll whisper them nicely in your ear while taking you from behind you little shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom