What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was all in fun until these people made it serious but everybody missed that :)

Wow you even got that Chinese accent still despite sucking gallons of bhaiiya splunk over generation to generation
If you are an Indian behave like an Indian not like some stooges of pakistani propaganda. Why do you think all over here are constantly opposing you. What so good about about making fun of our own people.

We did n`t come to India,bhaiyya. N.E became part of India in 1947. and unlike you we don`t intend to leave the union. Go read some books. Too much of foot in *** is clouding your mind, gay bahiyya.

And now a days when he is not getting any, he is busy shoving his own feet up his ***:rofl:
What else can be expected :D

We did n`t come to India,bhaiyya. N.E became part of India in 1947. and unlike you we don`t intend to leave the union. Go read some books. Too much of foot in *** is clouding your mind, gay bahiyya.

And now a days when he is not getting any, he is busy shoving his own feet up his ***:rofl:

Of course you did ain't no Indian ever been a slant eyed cross slitted chink. Ullu ke patthe apni tarah gadha samjha hai kya?

Pendu martial,,very tough on internet :D
Historicaly joote khane wale
Lol Right
All left India just to hold a black flag & save arse from turning into red..
No Indian sikh has crossed such level of retardness & self humiliation or carries such mindset as per my knowledge..
Criticizing other's religion or culture different thing & a human nature but no one talks against India.. Rather they beat those who do..

Of course you did ,ain't no Indian ever been a slant eyed cross slitted chink. Ullu ke patthe apni tarah gadha samjha hai kya?

So gay-bahiyya you agree with me?, no Indian before 1947 was oriental, we became Indians like the rest in 1947. So whats the arguement baiyya?

Criticizing other's religion or culture different thing & a human nature but no one talks against India.. Rather they beat those who do..

Just like I'm beating this lesbian chinks?

So gay-bahiyya you agree with me?, no Indian before 1947 was oriental, we became Indians like the rest in 1947. So whats the arguement baiyya?

Yeah but you're not REALLY orientals. You're kind of weird ugly half *** mongrels who've been polluting chinky dna over generations. That's the argument.

BTW what's this shit about never wanting to leave the union because you like bhaiyya dna in your breakfast cereal :P
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assam_separatist_movements

Yeah but you're not REALLY orientals. You're kind of weird ugly half *** mongrels who've been polluting chinky dna over generations. That's the argument.

So? take that feet out of your a$$ and make up your mind you can either call me a chi** or not a ch**, but not gonna affect me, bhaiyya ,unlike you my identity is Indian.

Well at least now I totally get your rage. Your own countrymen call you chinky and you're treated like shit everywhere you go. When I lived in Chandigarh, a lot of your Chinky women used to study there and they were notorious for prostitution. In fact it was so rampant, anytime somebody wanted a cheap lay, they'd just find a chinky and ask her "rate kitna hai"

Just like I'm beating this lesbian chinks?
No. you are a egotist retard & humiliating yourself.. People from North East West South of India are boinking you here with facts & still you are clueless.
This is the fun of being in virtual world..

lets leave dhattpanjabi alone,,he is confused bhayya.
N now he is in intrnet rage mode,,let him play :p:

No. you are a egotist retard & humiliating yourself.. People from North East West South of India are boinking you here with facts & still you are clueless.
This is the fun of being in virtual world..

That's not the way I see it from my corner. I'm just smacking your side left and right. It's getting boring

@bhutjolokia @halupridol BTW the politically correct way to refer to yourself is as Asians. Orientals is an ethnic slur for you chinks. :welcome:

Well at least now I totally get your rage. Your own countrymen call you chinky and you're treated like shit everywhere you go. When I lived in Chandigarh, a lot of your Chinky women used to study there and they were notorious for prostitution. In fact it was so rampant, anytime somebody wanted a cheap lay, they'd just find a chinky and ask her "rate kitna hai"
Wow... Isn't this a new low that you have stooped.

@WAJsal this thread need to be closed down.

To sum up

1. american flags, but claim to live in chandigarh.
2.claim to live in chandigarh, but want secession from India.
3.Loves man, but instead shoves feet in own a$$.
4.Ask random lady students from N.E "rate kitna hain"? but
5.never get laid because point no.3 &
6. Doesnot know anything about India

Gay-Bhai, you are a complete mess..:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom