What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self felletio thread by a disillusioned pakistani member. :coffee:

Last edited:
Beside liberating punjab, some real weird fetish you`ve got. Shoving foot? who the fook does this?
But who am i to judge your folk`s rituals and customs

At least we don't eat dogs little chink.. That's why you're acting rabid..

You LIAR ; you are not even an Indian

You are a Pakistani Sikh who lost everything in Partition

That is why you are so nice to our Pakistani members

You want some CRUMBS from them

Test it, give out your address until you're ready to do that you're just a potty mouth black gulti shit

haha that's what I thought. Little black monkey chicken shit is afraid to meet. i have family in Punjab Police, I can get them to dish out some third degree to your black *** as well if you want

Depend karta hai. Kal Hyat New Delhi main hoon. Time hai?
Diwali kharab karke tumse milne aaye hum kal. Koi aur time dekho.

We don`t shove feets and do other man either, what`s your point gay-boy?

Nope you just do dogs and swing from trees with your d**** you're not even pure chinks your just desis whose ancestors were raped by genghiz khan :argh:

How can one indian be so racist toward other fellow Indian. Man it's beyond disgusting. People need to hold their shit together and keep it to themselves rather than throwing at every nook and corner of intenet.

How can one indian be so racist toward other fellow Indian. Man it's beyond disgusting. People need to hold their shit together and keep it to themselves rather than throwing at every nook and corner of intenet.
He is not INDIAN

Nope you just do dogs and swing from trees with your d**** you're not even pure chinks your just desis whose ancestors were raped by genghiz khan :argh:

Unlike you I know my history bhaiyya.
Neither Genghiz Khan nor any any one of his desecndant ever visited N.E, know your history.
He sure did rape lot of central asians and afghanistani or even northern Pakistani.

The little chinky shits started it, you're conveniently ignoring them though. Now they got their little tails whipped they are just whining nonsense :argh:

He is not INDIAN

Neither Genghiz Khan nor any any one of his desecndant ever visited N.E, know your history.
He sure did rape lot of central asians and afghanistani or even northern Pakistani.

You smelly little chink, I was referring to your Chinese ancestry. You liked bhaiyya dna so much you came over on your hands and knees to get some from India

The little chinky shits started it, you're conveniently ignoring them though. Now they got their little tails whipped they are just whining nonsense :argh:
Nahi, the other fellow sher-e-india started it and you then went ahead with the show. These people only came now and replied when you were constantly making racial remarks alongwith a pakistani member.

He is not INDIAN

Oh dont say tht,,martial pendu very stronk.
Bending down infront of every other invader made thm suppa stronk n martial :D

Nahi, the other fellow sher-e-india started it and you then went ahead with the show. These people only came now and replied when you were constantly making racial remarks alongwith a pakistani member.

It was all in fun until these people made it serious but everybody missed that :)

Oh dont say tht,,martial pendu very stronk.
Bending down infront of every other invader made thm suppa stronk n martial :D

Wow you even got that Chinese accent still despite sucking gallons of bhaiiya splunk over generation to generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom