What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amritsar, small village close to where Nawaz Sharif is from ;) You haven't told me anything new about Khalistan and I agree that it was much more intense than the Kashmir urgency. I don't think there will be another insurgency but that an implosion will occur due to overpopulation. I agree it might not happen in my lifetime or my kids or even grandkids but one day it will. I took a class in college that talked about India's population problem in detail I can try to find some resources and share with you privately some time. Anyway, if you read my comments on this thread, you'll see that I support Punjabiat not Khalistan.

Yep been to amritsar once, long back, wagah border, golden temple, nice place..

Regarding overpopulation wrt to resources you're logically incorrect. As an example let's look at the most basic resource available to man. Land. Now your argument would be man would run out of land in India because India would have the largest population one day. But the correct metric would be population density in that case. Or in other words amount of land as a resource per unit person. Now does India have the maximum population density in the world as a nation? Or are there a lot of countries in that list ahead of India? Google it, would show you the logical inconsistencies of your population argument.

Of course, over millennia the greatest of empires crumble. Ask the Romans.. :p:

But for all practical purposes India ain't crumbling till a lot of my future generations. There are a lot of nations who will implode before that. There's a reason why we are the only nation who haven't even had a hint of a military coup unlike all our Asian neighbors. Our centre is institutionally very strong. I would think growing up in Punjab you would know that better than most people. What I find weird in your comments, is things like India imploding, or that federal structure should be replaced with European model etc.

Very kiddish, a 5 year old talking in this manner I could've condoned, but not an adult. That's why I asked you your age, am still waiting for the answer btw.

Regarding greater Punjab I kind of agree there. I'm a Punjabi Hindu Brahmin by birth. Personally I think Hindu Brahmins are primarily responsible for the mess of the Indian subcontinent, by initiating and propagating the caste system. But one good thing is they keep a detailed record of ancestry.

Mine is kept in haridwar, and I could research my previous 18 generations in my family tree, and found that 3 centuries back, there were some Muslim and Sikh men and women married into my family. Which brought me to the conclusion that Punjabi Sikh, Hindu and Muslims were far more assimilated than they are now, which is logical also because all Punjabi Sikhs and Muslims have originated from Punjabi Hindu conversions, thru various means. And that's why you see a camaraderie between Punjabi's irrespective of their faith or nationality.

Share your address with me, I'll whisper them nicely in your ear while taking you from behind you little shit

from behind? so you are a gay martial keyboard bhaiyya??:o:

I understand why you are so racist and bitter.

@halupridol check this, i think we have been unnecessarily so tough on this poor thing,
He is actually gay martial keyboard warrior.

from behind? so you are a gay martial keyboard bhaiyya??:o:

Nope I'll shove my foot up his *** little chink. You want it as well? I can be martial while doing it

Then go to Punjab and talk of KHALI- STAN

They will deal with you appropriately

They they they.. what about you? Let's meet. I wanna see if you act tough in real life

I didn't talk about liberating anything, chink it will happen on its own.

I'm in India on vacation, what's your address?
Kaha vacation mana rahe ho. Address batao, time mila to jarur mil lenge.

You need to first see How Punjab Police deals with you Khalistanis

That will STRAIGHTEN you up

haha that's what I thought. Little black monkey chicken shit is afraid to meet. i have family in Punjab Police, I can get them to dish out some third degree to your black *** as well if you want

Kaha vacation mana rahe ho. Address batao, time mila to jarur mil lenge.

Depend karta hai. Kal Hyat New Delhi main hoon. Time hai?

Nope I'll shove my foot up his *** little chink. You want it as well? I can be martial while doing it

They they they.. what about you? Let's meet. I wanna see if you act tough in real life

Beside liberating punjab, some real weird fetish you`ve got. Shoving foot? who the fook does this?
But who am i to judge your folk`s rituals and customs

haha that's what I thought. Little black monkey chicken shit is afraid to meet. i have family in Punjab Police, I can get them to dish out some third degree to your black *** as well if you want

You LIAR ; you are not even an Indian

You are a Pakistani Sikh who lost everything in Partition

That is why you are so nice to our Pakistani members

You want some CRUMBS from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom