What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: Another thing that is constant across the two punjabs. Everybody outside of Punjab is addressed as a Bhaiyya,

Good majority of Punjabis here from India don't want to associate with the likes of you. You seem determined to cast Punjabis in the pits of low IQ hell forever.

Good majority of Punjabis here from India don't want to associate with the likes of you. You seem determined to cast Punjabis in the pits of low IQ hell forever.

Fine, enjoy your Indian kool aid and pretend they like you while they make fun of you behind your back while drinking whiskey and eating tandoori chicken with their friends. Most if not all of them are acting holier than me because they are on a Pakistani forum and want to present a united front. I might take you up on the radio active whiskey if you look like Deepika :omghaha:

Lel,,bhayyas calling othrs bhayya.
Above the vindhya mt. Range n below himalayas,,frm the banks of ganga to indus,,all is bhayyaland. :D

Fine, enjoy your Indian kool aid and pretend they like you while they make fun of you behind your back while drinking whiskey and eating tandoori chicken with their friends. Most if not all of them are acting holier than me because they are on a Pakistani forum and want to present a united front. I might take you up on the radio active whiskey if you look like Deepika :omghaha:

My last Punjabi boyfriend did not give me that impression. I like tandoori chicken myself though I draw the line on Whisky. Considering I grew up in a society filled up with Punjabis and Sindhis, I think I have a better and more realist view of what Punjabis are and think about us. I can't match Deepika in height but otherwise I am fine :) Prepare to die.

Yeh but they never gave away there religion to Muslims. And doesn't matter how much sugar coat the same poison again,

http://sikhsangat.org/2015/brutality-of-isis-is-the-copy-of-what-mughals-did-with-sikhs-of-punjab/

And will never be with any alliance with mugal decedent kaum.

Mughals only suppressed an armed rebellion and killed rebel soldiers, but nobody killed as many Sikh civilians (tens of thousands in a very short time) as Indian Hindus in modern times.

Here, happy Hindu Indians taking picture in front of destroyed Sikh Golden temple:
bluestar_21.jpg

Lel,,bhayyas calling othrs bhayya.
Above the vindhya mt. Range n below himalayas,,frm the banks of ganga to indus,,all is bhayyaland. :D

hahahaha :chilli:aa gya einstein anthropologist

My last Punjabi boyfriend did not give me that impression. I like tandoori chicken myself though I draw the line on Whisky. Considering I grew up in a society filled up with Punjabis and Sindhis, I think I have a better and more realist view of what Punjabis are and think about us. I can't match Deepika in height but otherwise I am fine :) Prepare to die.

If you are pretty like it sounds you are then the rules change of course. And Punjabis living in South won't be like that because well they live in the South. Punjabi community in Punjab particularly Jatt Sikhs are racist as heck, don't take my word for it Google "Are Punjabis racist towards South Indians"

Prepare to die.
Yeh jo halka halka suroor hai :suicide2:

Ofcourse u r not a bhayya,,right bhayyajee?
Carry on,u guys can fight among urself as usual,its amusing for me.

Glad you're amused. You should meet some of us bhaiyyas in real life, it would be more amusing to see a bhaiyya do some car seva on yourself.

Aren't you tired? It is pretty much worthless what you are saying here since morning & negate the ground realities.I don't think you are a Sikh that lives in India.

If you are pretty like it sounds you are then the rules change of course. And Punjabis living in South won't be like that because well they live in the South. Punjabi community in Punjab particularly Jatt Sikhs are racist as heck, don't take my word for it Google "Are Punjabis racist towards South Indians"
Well so it is established that people are insular only so far as they have not interacted or lived with others. Once that barrier is down, then there is no ill will or scope for racism. Considering how much India is mixing up, I would not waste time reading up on are Punjabis racists towards South Indians just as I would not whether South Indians are racists towards Punjabis!!!

Next time you go to Punjab, ask your average Sikh this question verbatim: "What do you think about Bihari and UP bhaiyyas? Would you be ok with them settling in mass numbers in Punjab?" Let's pause here, I'll wait until your next trip to Punjab. They just haven't come to the realization that I have that unchecked immigration from less prosperous parts of India will be the downfall of Punjab

And which state do not have problem with outsiders coming and settling there? So all need to be separated?

Once ethnic separation completes, then come religious and sectarian conflicts? The separation is a mindset which never ends, its an inability to co-exist, its a character flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom