What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitty... welcome to the 21 century.

Wanna hear something ironic?

Panjabi muslim Zamindars and chieftains were allies of ranjit..

The Golden Temples foundation was laid by a muslim saint Mian Mir... ancestor of @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Trying to hide behind the truth ???. r u not from a society who proudly rant they are the decedent of Mugals and rule India for 800 years?? West Punjab which is now in Pakistan.. you are more than welcome to create it as Khalistan and Lahore as its capital.

Here is the whole documentary.. watch it before moaning

I have seen the documentary. The clip I posted was particularly telling of how Sikhs viewed Muslims. They would rather kill their daughters than let her be had by Muslims.

Trying to hide behind the truth ???. r u not from a society who proudly rant they are the decedent of Mugals and rule India for 800 years?? West Punjab which is now is Pakistan.. you are more than welcome to create it as Khalistan and Lahore as its capital.

The butthurt must be strong in this one..

More pathetic.
Well you seem stuck like a broken record on the word pathetic. I assume you are bamboozled and lost for words. I don't know what is so pathetic about a virtual identity. It is not like you are on PDF with your biodata on your avatar.

I have seen the documentary. The clip I posted was particularly telling of how Sikhs viewed Muslims. They would rather kill their daughters than let her be had by Muslims.

@7:52 you hear a hindu man admitting your hatred.

Well you seem stuck like a broken record on the word pathetic. I assume you are bamboozled and lost for words. I don't know what is so pathetic about a virtual identity. It is not like you are on PDF with your biodata on your avatar.

Really says the poor hag who claims to enjoy freedom as a man and is a potty mouth ...

Well, that is Punjabiyat for you.
Its still alive ironically for you bhaiyas.

There is neither Khalistani essence present in today's Punjab nor any persecution by Hindus.India is also not that weak what it was four decades ago.Khalistan is long given up.
Failed stereotyped article but wouldn't be fruitful.

Really says the poor hag who claims to enjoy freedom as a man and is a potty mouth ...

Its still alive ironically for you bhaiyas.

You seem to be pretty potty mouthed yourself so don't grudge me my potty mouth. Remember equality and all that. The chances of you being a Talibunnie is more than me being a hag ;)

I am a South Indian and not a bhaiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom