Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hindu doctor shot dead in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: A well-known Hindu doctor was shot and killed by unidentified gunmen in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan today, police said.

Lakshmi Chand was going home when two gunmen riding a motorcycle fired at him in Mastung town, police officials said.

Chand was killed instantly and the gunmen fled from the spot. Police sent the body for an autopsy and registered a case.

The motive for the killing could not be immediately ascertained.

Members of the minority Hindu community in Balochistan have been targeted by criminal gangs and extremists in recent months.

Several Hindus, mostly petty traders, have been kidnapped for ransom.

Hindu doctor shot dead in Pakistan - The Times of India

That is deplorable!

RIP... condolences to the loved ones.

Rest in peace.

BLA is at it again?

R.I.P.

I wonder why only death of a hindu makes a news in TOI.on a regular basis even muslims are killed in dacoity or some robbery etc related criminal incidents they dont make news in TOI.

R.I.P.

I wonder why only death of a hindu makes a news in TOI.on a regular basis even muslims are killed in dacoity or some robbery etc related criminal incidents they dont make news in TOI.

Its about priorities.

R.I.P.

Because no one in India cares about Muslims.Besides these are target killings.They are being targeted because of religion and his profession.

R.I.P.

Have a problem with the ToI's news write a letter to the editor. :lazy:

And don't post off topic.

Because word "hindu" works as an aphordisiac for indians.

R.I.P.

Because no one in India cares about Muslims.Besides these are target killings.They are being targeted because of religion and his profession.
How about muslims dying in target killing how about those shopkeepers dying in target killing for not giving hafta to underworld gangs in khi?

How about muslims dying in target killing how about those shopkeepers dying in target killing for not giving hafta to underworld gangs in khi?

What about them??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom