What's new

Five Hindu children abducted in Pakistan

ya of course India is backing these terrorist to kill al hindus shias and Christians

why not to destabilize Pakistan? If Indian extremist Hindus can explode bombs in own Hindu temples to blame Muslims in India why cant you do the same in Pakistan

This incident makes it clear that India is not supporting BLA, and BLA is just like other ordinary Pakistani citizens that like to kill Hindus.

:lol: this incident very well make it clear that India is now up to another tactic ;) and hands in glove with BLA terrorists

than I believe we need to make sure that Indian / Hindus or any foreigner in Pakistan must not stand! We are to make sure that we as Pakistani's form our own country!! A country free from destroyers.
Kill the 0.5% Hindu already. Why are you torturing them slowly?

none of the BS you have posted make any sense viz a viz this topic.

Your Indian funded BLA terrorists have kidnapped the Pakistani Hindu kids so go ask your terrorists to release them otherwise you Indian Hindus will wage a war against these BLA rabid dogs.
Well.. your country... your army...your people... go kill the terrorists and free your citizens... stop blaming India without any proof.

Well.. your country... your army...your people... go kill the terrorists and free your citizens... stop blaming India without any proof.
moaists and indian mujahidden ur people ur organisation then plz dont drag ISI into every BS happening in india

What a cruel people.... these are scum on earth....
yea seriously and their masters sitting in Afghanistan are biggest scum on this planet earth mugal empire was doing the right thing with them

In one of the forum threads there are talks about Indian terrorists bombing Pakistan and people like Bal Thakery causing ethnic violence in Pakistan. How is it that one is suppose to feel apologetic for this happening? I am a Pakistani and I don't understand how we can sit back and relax when so many muslims have been killed. If people like Modi can become Prime Ministers ... than I believe we need to make sure that Indian / Hindus or any foreigner in Pakistan must not stand! We are to make sure that we as Pakistani's form our own country!! A country free from destroyers.

Oh Bhai sahab...Bal Thakrey died 2 years back..I wonder who is killing you countrymen now... and how was he creatign this ethnic violence in Pakistan???

In one of the forum threads there are talks about Indian terrorists bombing Pakistan and people like Bal Thakery causing ethnic violence in Pakistan. How is it that one is suppose to feel apologetic for this happening? I am a Pakistani and I don't understand how we can sit back and relax when so many muslims have been killed. If people like Modi can become Prime Ministers ... than I believe we need to make sure that Indian / Hindus or any foreigner in Pakistan must not stand! We are to make sure that we as Pakistani's form our own country!! A country free from destroyers.

Do you regard Pakistani Hindus as foreigners ?

So you kill all Hindus?

Why not send them here? Our country will accept them.

If you massacre them, we will make sure that what happens after ARTICLE 370 won't be pretty.

moaists and indian mujahidden ur people ur organisation then plz dont drag ISI into every BS happening in india

And they are getting killed almost every day... so next time don't cry you here a Mujaheddin getting killed by Indian forces.

yea seriously and their masters sitting in Afghanistan are biggest scum on this planet earth mugal empire was doing the right thing with them

Mughal Empire died centuries back... come and live in 2014

Insurgents kidnap Hindus on a regular basis using them as chips to extract support from a specific country that champions the Hindu cause.

I thought you were making your Hindus pay for Kashmir. I would have thought this was an example of that.

at least we don't kill them, like you guys kill muslims.
Our country our rules, you guys should stop crying about pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom