What's new

Hilsa is back on dining table of common man

Accha hua ki mujhe seafood ki aadat nahi padi. Warna kab ka kangaal ho jaata. :sarcastic:

Everyone love fish.

CrocAndFishAP_650x447.jpg

hey ,,,dont say like that :cray:,,,,i started watching cougar town instead of pokemon:azn:

I am not familiar with Cougar Town and funnily enough never watched Pokeman. I was a fan of Oswald and Spongebob Squarepants though.

Aise ashleelta aapki dimagi haalat ke liye hornykaarak ho sakta hai. :laugh:

Why? What is the series all about?

I am not familiar with Cougar Town and funnily enough never watched Pokeman. I was a fan of Oswald and Spongebob Squarepants though.

Why? What is the series all about?

It's about this cougar and her funny attempts to get better at cougar-giri, with support from her ex-husband and son of course.:lol:

:nono:its a series for grown up ppl

Adulthood Zindabad!:yahoo:

It's about this cougar and her funny attempts to get better at cougar-giri, with support from her ex-husband and son of course.:lol:

:D

Okay I looked it up on Wiki. Man, if I would have been anything like a Cougar, I would not be living alone with my dog. LOL.
that ain't discouraging me,,,

Usual theme for the Western movies nah. Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, etc. etc. every single one of them have desperadoes doing the rounds from one relationship to another, dissecting the cause of failure in each and never learning anything ever.

@Cherokee and @hinduguy and @Roybot

If you want the taste of Hilsa minus the bones with the same cooking pattern then I have some other alternative fish for you. It is knows in Odia as "Khainga" (Zoological name is "Mullet sp."). It has got only one bone in the middle, but tastes some what less than but nearer to hilsa when prepared like that of hilsa. But tastes great when eaten fried with :
Whisky_rocks_2203620.jpg

Uncle, kabhi bulaya karo ghar me. :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom