What's new

Hillary Clinton fears nuclear suicide bombers from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Hillary Clinton has gone nuts! It may be called 'the Trump effect', he is bugging her too much nowadays

What donuts? You wanna have a donut?
We know Hilary, don't get frustrated now. !!!!

hillary-clinton-holding-donuts-with-chloe-moretz-large-hole-small-hole.jpg

Last edited:
This is called the preparation of the Ground to do one more Iraq.
Well Hilary USA has killed more innocent people than anyone else on the globe (including two nuclear attacks of 1945) so as per this USA itself is the biggest terrorist on globe. A terrorist has no reason to be afraid of another one.

Well Hilary USA has killed more innocent people than anyone else on the globe (including two nuclear attacks of 1945) so as per this USA itself is the biggest terrorist on globe. A terrorist has no reason to be afraid of another one.

May be may be not !!! Rest assure they will do the Iraq part-2 upon you soon.

May be may be not !!! Rest assure they will do the Iraq part-2 upon you soon.
they have been trying that since the day Pakistan announced that it had nukes, have not been successful so far.

H
Google and check the quoted sources before rejecting everything outright

The Washington Free Beacon website

The Wall Street Journal
Hey instead asking google, quote a link, another bollywood story.

they have been trying that since the day Pakistan announced that it had nukes, have not been successful so far.

They were involved in otherthings, and they knew they had Pakistan with their B***, so they were not worried. Next is the Pakistan or North Korea. North Korea is tricky, because China won't feels easy, with an unstable N. Korea, so what is left is Pakistan.

First the US Defence Secretary and now the US Presidential candidate forwarding Pakistan's warning directly to India. I think the Indians have got the message loud and clear.

Wishful thinking! *din me taray*
They were involved in otherthings, and they knew they had Pakistan with their B***, so they were not worried. Next is the Pakistan or North Korea. North Korea is tricky, because China won't feels easy, with an unstable N. Korea, so what is left is Pakistan.

India and Pakistan must get its shit together and stop bringing Afghanistan into your teenager quarrel

Oh we will stop bringing Afghanistan in India-Pak mess the moment you stop prostituting your land and resources to further Indian ambitions vis-a-vis Pakistan.

When you stop being a client state of India, when you cease to serve as a tool in their expansionist designs.

When you country stops being a hotbed and a safe heaven of anti-Pakistan elements (TTP, Jamat-ul-Ahrar, BLA, BRA etc) operating out of Kunar and Nuristan.

When your NDS stops it's terrorist activities directed at Pakistan including collusion with RAW to wage a campaign of carnage in Pakistan's cities, towns, mosques, parks, and schools.

When you'll stop sending your secret service buffoons who seem to have a knack for getting caught every know and then from all across Pakistan.

We will leave you alone...

H

Hey instead asking google, quote a link, another bollywood story.
I have quoted the source which in turn quoted their sources

PDF rules require me to post the link which I did.

I believe the story is true. Since for you its a Bollywood stuff you are free to reject it. Don't expect others to spoon feed you :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom