What's new

Hillary Clinton fears nuclear suicide bombers from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIndian post: 8752123 said:
I have quoted the source which in turn quoted their sources

PDF rules require me to post the link which I did.

I believe the story is true. Since for you its a Bollywood stuff you are free to reject it. Don't expect others to spoon feed you :P
Ooh that indian media link....world knows your bull sh#t media. i did not find any credible link when googled. Pleeeaaasse feed us a credible link. :thinktank::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

They were involved in otherthings, and they knew they had Pakistan with their B***, so they were not worried. Next is the Pakistan or North Korea. North Korea is tricky, because China won't feels easy, with an unstable N. Korea, so what is left is Pakistan.
keep on dreaming, pathetic indians, claiming to be a superpower, yet more concerned with Pakistan than their own country.

keep on dreaming, pathetic indians, claiming to be a superpower, yet more concerned with Pakistan than their own country.

We don't dream, we have the whole History and know our potential better, and now the world is looking us like that, but never the less to compare and compete with India, with be your Dream.

?

What are you on about? PDF is fast becoming a troll feast.

Hillary raises a point, and you drag Afghanistan into it.

India and Pakistan must get its shit together and stop bringing Afghanistan into your teenager quarrel
i do not agree with Hillary. dragging afghanistan seems juvenile

Then stop bringing India into our trade deal:) Did you see what Pakistan did to India. Two of our solders were shaheed, however we killed 14 of their solders. The Kabuli elite should behave otherwise, Pakistan will teach them a lesson. Look at that cockroack Amrulleh Saleh rejoicing on the fake Indian attack, In'sha'allah his time will come soon.

India has an economy 10x greater than Pakistan. afghanistan wants to business just like any other country. deal with it

Where is this news coming from? I tried looking it up and there's only two Indian websites reporting it.

This is some desperation. :lol: They failed at trying to isolate us, they failed at trying to attack us, they failed at mustering support in Balochistan.

What will this Bollywood media come up with next?

View attachment 339308
WASHINGTON: Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has expressed concern over the
possibility of Pakistan's nuclear weapons falling into the hands of jihadists, which she said was
"a threatening scenario", according to a media report.

"Pakistan is running full speed to develop tactical nukes in their continuing hostility with India," the
former secretary of state told a close door fundraiser in Virginia in February, The New York Times
reported, citing 50minute audio audio being hacked from the Democratic Party's computers.

"But we live in fear that they're going to have a coup, that jihadists are going to take over the government, they're going to get access to nuclear weapons, and you'll have suicide nuclear bombers. So, this could not be a more threatening scenario," the daily quoted Clinton as saying in the audio that appeared on The Washington Free Beacon website.

During the fund raiser, responding to a question on modernisation of nuclear weapons, the daily said, Clinton went beyond the question towarn of an emerging nuclear arms race, naming Russia and China as well as Pakistan and India.

"This is one of the most dangerous developments imaginable," Clinton said. Such remarks from the former secretary of state gains significance in view of an interview of Pakistani

Defence Minister KhwajaMuhammad Asif to the local TV channel in which he threatened to
unleash nukes against India. "If our safety is threatened, we will annihilate them (India),"
Asif had said.

The United States appears to have taken a strong note of Asif's recent statements on use
of nuclear weapons. "Nuclear capable states have the responsibility to exercise restraint
regarding nuclear weapons and missile capabilities," a statedepartment official told PTI when
asked about the statements being made by the Pakistani leader.

Earlier, Defence Secretary Ashton Carter had said while India has generally shown responsible
behaviour with nuclear technology, Chinaconducts itself professionally, nuclear weapons in Pakistan
are entangled in history of tensions.

Meanwhile, in an opinion 'Consequences of Pakistani Terrorism: Raids signal that India won't tolerate more attacks in Kashmir', The Wall Street Journal warned that Pakistan increasingly risks
becoming a "pariah state" if it continues with policies.
It said if Pakistan wants to prevent an
escalation of violence it needs to shut down the terror groups it continues to support. "That should start with JaisheMohammad and Lashkar e Taiba, two major jihadist groups that operate openly in Pakistan and are prime suspects in these attacks," it said.

"Both groups are supported by its military despite being on United Nations lists of terrorist
organizations," the daily said in the hard hitting opinion piece, a day after India carried out
surgical strikes in Pakistanoccupied Kashmir against terrorists planning to sneak into the country.
The Journal noted that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has consistently offered closer economic
and diplomatic ties to Pakistan as long as it stops supporting terrorism.

Pakistan, it argued, needs a new vision centered on improving the lives of its people.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...m-pakistan/articleshow/54600823.cms?prtpage=1
Shhit Indian source

?

What are you on about? PDF is fast becoming a troll feast.

Hillary raises a point, and you drag Afghanistan into it.

India and Pakistan must get its shit together and stop bringing Afghanistan into your teenager quarrel
Its Indian consulate along Pakistan border in Afghanistan. Where Pakistan request Afghan govt many times about these Indian govt consulate involvement in anti Pak activity. But..............

Is it possible to have nuclear suicide bombings? Indian media stirring up shit again.

They (USA and their allies) created Isis groups to destroy states around Israel for faciliting the creation of great Israel.

And they are trying same trick to destroy Pakistan, this plan is more related to China than to Israel, but the plan will answer to both points. India is used luke we were used. Nothing more nothing less.

I hope Pakistan will fail their plan. Insha'Allah we will fail their plan.

You got problem with the SOURCE

OR

You got a problem with what Hillary has observed :azn:
I got a problem with source that also claimed that rUssia has caleed-off the war games, The shit media of india has 0 credibility now

Please put an acceptable source no one believes in Indian Media & Press!

guys whole world Know that which countries nuclear arsenals are unprotected,No need of this type of Bullshit.

I got a problem with source that also claimed that rUssia has caleed-off the war games, The shit media of india has 0 credibility now
Good !!

So, IS IT OKAY with you if this news comes to you from an American or British paper ?

shouldn't you be bashing Mrs. Clinton OR are you dead-sure that she can't say what is being reported ? :what:

Im sure Indians believed that the Russians canceled the exercises too. These people are beyond delusional. Their media lies to them yet they believe every word of it just like cattle. Oh well desperation does that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom