What's new

High resolution pictures of JF-17

hahhaha , yes he is apparently heart broken and wont login there no more!~

He shouldn't... Big problem in our culture is people we call "half educated people", they think because they read couple of articles, or a book or two, they can judge anything and anybody and make important decisions, insteand of trying to learn more. Its an even worse problem with religious cleric, who grow a beard and read a book or two, and they think they have all the knowledege in the world, and about everything, and theu ONLY have the absolute right. Education is a key for us to improve....... Getting back to the Imran Khan, i don't think he should feel bad, just ignore people who just talk and argue for the fun of it, not to learn more. We have a saying in Egypt, when a dog barks, no body cares or respond to it. Worst thing in the world is a massive ego, with no power, talent, or education.

He shouldn't... Big problem in our culture is people we call "half educated people", they think because they read couple of articles, or a book or two, they can judge anything and anybody and make important decisions, insteand of trying to learn more. Its an even worse problem with religious cleric, who grow a beard and read a book or two, and they think they have all the knowledege in the world, and about everything, and theu ONLY have the absolute right.

We also have our fair share of such people.

Education is a key for us to improve....... Getting back to the Imran Khan, i don't think he should feel bad, just ignore people who just talk and argue for the fun of it, not to learn more. We have a saying in Egypt, when a dog barks, no body cares or respond to it. Worst thing in the world is a massive ego, with no power, talent, or education.

Try convincing him lol.

We also have our fair share of such people.
I know,i its the problem of every Muslim nation. I sometimes feel that they wanna make us hate Islam on purpose. They NEVER EVER talk about important and benfcial stuff. We have great learning, teaching in our religions, but they never talk about it. They limited religion to a beard, Galabya, Hijab, and entering the bathroom with your right leg, and not allowing women to work or drive, just absurd.

Try convincing him lol.
I will try, lol

as per ninja bro invited me here i would like to say you guys are :offtopic:its pics thread :D :enjoy: :partay:

BTW yesterday some of my saudi friend send me link of that nice arabic forum which i left mr AMIR PORAH is joking there on us commenting things here happen and shear links of my posts to show my old friends i am devil lolz :lol:. and as per he slap pakistanis time to time here .:enjoy:

i left the Arabic forums because of many reasons but major reason is i have no more blood for burn heheheh. i must admit they are nice they are kind friendly and that forums are nice places i still miss them and remember them with nice words .but members there need to learn alot before post many have own agenda to feed young and never shear true info with links or news .and yep i leave that nice place because many old members make scenario by them self and feed to young guys which young charge little more and speared all over .also discussion move around nationality base and hate jailusy many other issues without a logic or talk one liners troll on every issue if as i was single pakistani so if i have to discuss some issue with one member on topic many others just help his co brother by flame troll insults jokes so i think i left .

btw for example

mid 2010 i open thread for complete info of mirage rose

some ask me egypt mirages upgraded there
i reply with link that yes and egypt provide us in year 2000 parts for f-16 in exchange.

in end 2010 they use in every thread we provide part to world look we give to pakistan .

in early 2011 they comment that paf use 10 years their parts

in mid 2011 they use Pakistani F-16 was on mercy of them .otherwise it was unable to fly .

when i try to remember them that dear i was the one who shear with you that we sign in 2000 contract for f-16 parts and 2001 sanctions was finished so its not big deal or time .we was not on mercy of anyone we use our own parts then turkey provide few times .

they make it troll war zone insults joke a massive trolling attempt and harm thread with joke fun and mess . so that time i think better to left then waste time simply i ask management to ban my id they suspend it .:drag:

MY PERSONAL VIEW is we have nothing to be jailus insult troll or joke on each other .reality is reality and we have only common thing ISLAM . we should understand that we have no arms race no common borders no same region no same goals no same enemy no same friends . we are two nations which live 5000km away from each other connected with islam .why on earth we have problem? just because we use Internet lolz .hehehehehe

i have no bad feelings i just talk on issue and it my right to talk .

as per ninja bro invited me here i would like to say you guys are :offtopic:its pics thread :D :enjoy: :partay:

BTW yesterday some of my saudi friend send me link of that nice arabic forum which i left mr AMIR PORAH is joking there on us commenting things here happen and shear links of my posts to show my old friends i am devil lolz :lol:. and as per he slap pakistanis time to time here .:enjoy:

i left the Arabic forums because of many reasons but major reason is i have no more blood for burn heheheh. i must admit they are nice they are kind friendly and that forums are nice places i still miss them and remember them with nice words .but members there need to learn alot before post many have own agenda to feed young and never shear true info with links or news .and yep i leave that nice place because many old members make scenario by them self and feed to young guys which young charge little more and speared all over .also discussion move around nationality base and hate jailusy many other issues without a logic or talk one liners troll on every issue if as i was single pakistani so if i have to discuss some issue with one member on topic many others just help his co brother by flame troll insults jokes so i think i left .

btw for example

mid 2010 i open thread for complete info of mirage rose

some ask me egypt mirages upgraded there
i reply with link that yes and egypt provide us in year 2000 parts for f-16 in exchange.

in end 2010 they use in every thread we provide part to world look we give to pakistan .

in early 2011 they comment that paf use 10 years their parts

in mid 2011 they use Pakistani F-16 was on mercy of them .otherwise it was unable to fly .

when i try to remember them that dear i was the one who shear with you that we sign in 2000 contract for f-16 parts and 2001 sanctions was finished so its not big deal or time .we was not on mercy of anyone we use our own parts then turkey provide few times .

they make it troll war zone insults joke a massive trolling attempt and harm thread with joke fun and mess . so that time i think better to left then waste time simply i ask management to ban my id they suspend it .:drag:

MY PERSONAL VIEW is we have nothing to be jailus insult troll or joke on each other .reality is reality and we have only common thing ISLAM . we should understand that we have no arms race no common borders no same region no same goals no same enemy no same friends . we are two nations which live 5000km away from each other connected with islam .why on earth we have problem? just because we use Internet lolz .hehehehehe

i have no bad feelings i just talk on issue and it my right to talk .
I feel you, and sorry if you were insulted or anything, but it happens, and you shouldn't worry about it. One respectful Pakistani memeber here made a lot of fun of Egyptians, and Arabs in general, and he thinks that i would be bothered by stuff like that. I really think he wanted me to insult pakistan in return, and just start fighting over stupid stuff, that won't change facts. I just let it go, i don't care for nobody's, i am here to learn, because i am no expert by no mean, but i also no that most people here are the same, and wanna learn too...... As for exaggerating, i think its very common in all military forums, and Arabic forums specifically, and Egyptian peopel to be more specific, but it doesn't hurt, you know, i guess its the pride in our blood, lol. People need to come to reality at the end of the day, because is really bad to over rate your power, you won't get better if you do, that is what i believe.

That is actually true, but i completely forget about that... I have a question, why don't the Muslim countries conduct some kind of full scale exercises together every 2 or 3 years ? Won't that help them improve and learn from eachother ? In a diff. country every time........ I want Egypt to get it no matter what, but it would be even better to get TOT, could be the base for jets industry in Egypt. Egypt will need more than 200 for sure, if they decided to go for it. I really like this Jet, been following it for more than 2 years now, and i am glad its manufactured in Pakistan.

That is a good idea. So , that everybody can share their techniques and experiences. Especially Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt. These countries are experienced.

But then again, there would be problems with the saudis bringing the eagles, you bringing your falcons and us ours. But this should be exercised. Especially now that you have ( will hve) a democratic government.

I feel you, and sorry if you were insulted or anything, but it happens, and you shouldn't worry about it. One respectful Pakistani memeber here made a lot of fun of Egyptians, and Arabs in general, and he thinks that i would be bothered by stuff like that. I really think he wanted me to insult pakistan in return, and just start fighting over stupid stuff, that won't change facts. I just let it go, i don't care for nobody's, i am here to learn, because i am no expert by no mean, but i also no that most people here are the same, and wanna learn too...... As for exaggerating, i think its very common in all military forums, and Arabic forums specifically, and Egyptian peopel to be more specific, but it doesn't hurt, you know, i guess its the pride in our blood, lol. People need to come to reality at the end of the day, because is really bad to over rate your power, you won't get better if you do, that is what i believe.

its ok dear i have no any problem what people say abut me .let them talk and i have no any bad feelings inside . in fact i try to explain each and every hting with news links pics videos and other material . i never try to lie or over come on any one with false proud or my personal wished . in fact i try to learn anf teach them abut pakistan and its defense industry its culture people and every thing what i can do . i wrote many threads for complete facts and info abut pakistan like f
jf-17 al-khalid mashaq k-8 agustas POF PAC products missile nuclear program rose project j-10 .but what if someone even don't know abut product and comment on things on تفوق even he dont know :partay:. its ok i am better here and yes we a dreamers but at night :lol:.

still i am thankful that platforms which allow me to explain my view and never ban me once:tup:

That is a good idea. So , that everybody can share their techniques and experiences. Especially Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt. These countries are experienced.

But then again, there would be problems with the saudis bringing the eagles, you bringing your falcons and us ours. But this should be exercised. Especially now that you have ( will hve) a democratic government.

I don't think their will be any problems, AS LONG AS our governments were elected by the people. The people already know that we share the same history, will share the same future.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

its ok dear i have no any problem what people say abut me .let them talk and i have no any bad feelings inside . in fact i try to explain each and every hting with news links pics videos and other material . i never try to lie or over come on any one with false proud or my personal wished . in fact i try to learn anf teach them abut pakistan and its defense industry its culture people and every thing what i can do . i wrote many threads for complete facts and info abut pakistan like f
jf-17 al-khalid mashaq k-8 agustas POF PAC products missile nuclear program rose project j-10 .but what if someone even don't know abut product and comment on things on تفوق even he dont know :partay:. its ok i am better here and yes we a dreamers but at night :lol:.

still i am thankful that platforms which allow me to explain my view and never ban me once:tup:

Great then.. How did you even register to an Arabic Forum ? Those Arabic websites never accept me, always rejected for some reason. Does location has to do anything with it ?.... Also, who is that guy in your avatar ?

I don't think their will be any problems, AS LONG AS our governments were elected by the people. The people already know that we share the same history, will share the same future.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Great then.. How did you even register to an Arabic Forum ? Those Arabic websites never accept me, always rejected for some reason. Does location has to do anything with it ?.... Also, who is that guy in your avatar ?

i simply register as others lolz may be you are wanted there .or may be your IP has some issue try to send massage dear to admin .

abut this man he is akhter abudle rehman EX-chief of ISI .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhtar_Abdur_Rahman

0O6RK.jpg
9zpbH.jpg
siEmp.jpg
DC6gc.jpg
54gIz.jpg
E87ma.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom