What's new

High resolution pictures of JF-17

img0025nf6.jpg
LTO5R.jpg

I love this fighter, wish Egypt can purchase is it. TOT would be ideal... If Egypt decide to go for this brird, would we expect more training and exercises between Egypt and Pakistan ?

I love this fighter, wish Egypt can purchase is it. TOT would be ideal... If Egypt decide to go for this brird, would we expect more training and exercises between Egypt and Pakistan ?

Most likely yeah, but don't Egypt and Pakistan already exercise together (Bright star)? Regarding TOT i think it depends on the number of Aircraft EAF is planning to induct, but that's if the deal is official.

Most likely yeah, but don't Egypt and Pakistan already exercise together (Bright star)? Regarding TOT i think it depends on the number of Aircraft EAF is planning to induct, but that's if the deal is official.
That is actually true, but i completely forget about that... I have a question, why don't the Muslim countries conduct some kind of full scale exercises together every 2 or 3 years ? Won't that help them improve and learn from eachother ? In a diff. country every time........ I want Egypt to get it no matter what, but it would be even better to get TOT, could be the base for jets industry in Egypt. Egypt will need more than 200 for sure, if they decided to go for it. I really like this Jet, been following it for more than 2 years now, and i am glad its manufactured in Pakistan.

well a lot of your countrymen on this forum , critisize jft and say that they will be buying su35 in huge numbers aswell as more non bvr capable f16s , so we are a bit confused -- they are severely underestimating the jft and size it up by seeing only the prototype1

i hope you can post a video from my side on the arabic forums, my jf-17 evolution video --- thread [with video ] with the same name present in the jft mil. aviation subforum!

ive google translated a few arab forums bro , and they also had some mixed views , i wouldve loved to answer them however i am not a member there

well a lot of your countrymen on this forum , critisize jft and say that they will be buying su35 in huge numbers aswell as more non bvr capable f16s , so we are a bit confused
To be honest with you, i have seen only one Egyptian member here so far, and he really lives in his own dreams about us buying this or that, but why would you even care ? People are diff., and have prefernces, and some just like big names, and don't like change, you understand ?.. As for the official Egyptian stand, i am pretty sure that the Egyptian military showed some interest in this Air craft, so i am sure they saw something good about it, agree ? I am sure they know way better than me, and other Egyptian members on here, and they were interested, not sure if their is any progress on the deal yet thu..... I admire this air craft a lot, and wish Egypt can get it, it will only improve as well.... And my father's take is almost the same as mine, and he is a retired pilot for the Egyptian air force, but he is very interested in TOT as well.

well a lot of your countrymen on this forum , critisize jft and say that they will be buying su35 in huge numbers aswell as more non bvr capable f16s , so we are a bit confused -- they are severely underestimating the jft and size it up by seeing only the prototype1

i hope you can post a video from my side on the arabic forums, my jf-17 evolution video --- thread [with video ] with the same name present in the jft mil. aviation subforum!

I don't have an account in any Arabic Forums, i can only view and read threads, but for some reason they always reject my membership, i am assuming its because i live in the US, and thats all 3 famous threads. But i know one Pakistani guy who always posts on Arabic forums, i am pretty sure you know him, his name is Imran Khan, he always posts on arabic forums.

hahhaha , yes he is apparently heart broken and wont login there no more!~

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom