What's new

High resolution pictures of JF-17

SQoKU.jpg
4h4X0.jpg
q6GNP.jpg

This ship is just so pretty, I think, anyways - I really can't wait for the ISRT and retractable fuel probe and the Chinese engine, to be fitted and we can move on.

I'm not big on "Multi-role", the whoe thing is "suspect" as far as I'm concerned and I think we should welcome this aircraft with purpose or role fitted equipment and capablility

This ship is just so pretty, I think, anyways - I really can't wait for the ISRT and retractable fuel probe and the Chinese engine, to be fitted and we can move on.

I'm not big on "Multi-role", the whoe thing is "suspect" as far as I'm concerned and I think we should welcome this aircraft with purpose or role fitted equipment and capablility

The latest Chinese J10B does not have a retractable fuel probe. How are you assuming that JF-17 block 2 will be different.

To be honest with you, i have seen only one Egyptian member here so far, and he really lives in his own dreams about us buying this or that, but why would you even care ? People are diff., and have prefernces, and some just like big names, and don't like change, you understand ?.. As for the official Egyptian stand, i am pretty sure that the Egyptian military showed some interest in this Air craft, so i am sure they saw something good about it, agree ? I am sure they know way better than me, and other Egyptian members on here, and they were interested, not sure if their is any progress on the deal yet thu..... I admire this air craft a lot, and wish Egypt can get it, it will only improve as well.... And my father's take is almost the same as mine, and he is a retired pilot for the Egyptian air force, but he is very interested in TOT as well.
Egypt is a great country with a long history.
BRO,in accordance with some chinese forum sources. Egypt has signed up to the JFT 's framework by the rumor. Perhaps We shall get some authentic news report soon.

enjoy the beautiful bird

zSlAD.jpg

QJt3G.jpg

0HjHj.jpg

8y3GB.jpg

vHUrf.jpg

pN0La.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom