What's new

hi my name is suyog chavan im new to this forum

suyog chavan

Reaction score
Country
India
My interests are debating on defence realated topics.
I found this forum because of the mciws (assault rifle) page posted in the forum which was really helpful , and to understand different developments.
Im here to see the defence news and the progress made in the field and dicussions on the related topics.
Im a CA student and civil service aspirant.
I live in the historical city of Aurangabad district , waluj town , Maharastra , India.

Good Afternoon! Have a pleasant experience and enjoy participating in discussions here on PDF!

I found this forum because of the mciws (assault rifle) page posted in the forum which was really helpful , and to understand different developments.
Im here to see the defence news and the progress made in the field and dicussions on the related topics.
I live in the historical city of Aurangabad district , waluj town , Maharastra , India.
namashkar ....namashkar ..welcome to pdf

Welcome, Suyog.

And in your profile-pic, is that Mowgli or Tarzan ??

Welcome, Suyog.

And in your profile-pic, is that Mowgli or Tarzan ??
its tarzan bro:yay:

namashkar ....namashkar ..welcome to pdf
namaskar bro salam wailekum

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:
thanks bro

thanks bro

Welcome to :pdf:
thanks broi

Good Afternoon! Have a pleasant experience and enjoy participating in discussions here on PDF!
yaa offcourse bro

Welcome, happy foruming!
thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom