What's new

Hi from KhalaiMakhlooq (Aliens)

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

• Total voters
Believing to the unseen is part of Islamic faith. My family member also got supranatural experience, she got possesed by djin several years ago. The secret to cure it is to strenghten faith and mentality.

Believing to the unseen is part of Islamic faith. My family member also got supranatural experience, she got possesed by djin several years ago. The secret to cure it is to strenghten faith and mentality.

As far as I understand this, there is two species in Islamic religion. One is Human and the other is Jinn? Is this because they use humans as food.

As far as I understand this, there is two species in Islamic religion. One is Human and the other is Jinn? Is this because they use humans as food.

Are you Muslim ?

Jinn and Angel cannot be seen by normal eyes, God also cannot be seen by eyes.

Are you Muslim ?

Jinn and Angel cannot be seen by normal eyes, God also cannot be seen by eyes.

I had this debate with a Muslim before and I asked the question of how many species are there. He said there are two. 1. Human and 2. Jinn and there come in two types each which represent the nature of that species, one is Good and one is Satanic as a metaphor for its rebellion against God (Allah). He said each one can either be Good or Satanic. He said there such things as Angels but they are not species because they are like robots and no one has seen them.

He then went on to tell me in the Muslim (Islam) article of faith there is a tenant of belief in the unseen for 'all things unknown to man' described as the 'unseen', and this is a necessary extension of the faith in God (Allah) itself. Hence Pakistanis have to accept the faith of the unseen as 1. Not putting any limits on the knowledge and power of God (Allah) or 2. Not believing that Humans have knowledge of all things whatsoever and 3. Not limiting the creative aspect of God (Allah) or the powers and rulings of God (Allah) by saying that God (Allah) has stopped creating after Humans, even if not mentioned by God (Allah) specifically because Muslims are unable to hold God (Allah) to its own words or revelations due to the nature of God (Allah) being God and a Human being a Human.

I wanted to get a better opinion on the number of species, how many exactly there? Apart from Human.

Hello to All Members on this Forum!

I know a little about Pakistan and the threats it faces internally and externally and this is the starting point I refer to: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan.htm.

I also know that Pakistan is a very important country because of its geographical location in the world and the strategic position it holds and the value this has to the world at large. I will leave the threats mentioned above to the professionals who do this as a full-time job. My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

It's great to see an active site here, and I guess all the members of the forum have unique and deep experiences, insights and feelings about many different things related to Pakistan, but the supernatural is my only real interest here. So, it's great that such a forum like this one exists where people with can openly and freely talk about anything. Good luck to you all!

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq
In every country there is KhalaiMakhlooq, and it plays vital role in all type of national issues ... sometime its visible and sometime its not. All depend how you react when you see it.

In every country there is KhalaiMakhlooq, and it plays vital role in all type of national issues ... sometime its visible and sometime its not. All depend how you react when you see it.

Yes this is true. The President of the EU said that.

Dear, you have no idea what @HAIDER is trying to say. I'm assure that the person who suggested you this name "KhalaiMakhlooq" was trolling with you.
lol ,,, i think we all lost in translation .... lollllzzzzzzzzzz ... either he lives somewhere near by Evensfield apartments .

Dear, you have no idea what @HAIDER is trying to say. I'm assure that the person who suggested you this name "KhalaiMakhlooq" was trolling with you.

It means extra-terrestrial alien, in the most traditional and orthodox sense. It does not mean elements of the 'deep-state elite' or elements that are 'alien to the interest of a nation', just to be clear.

It means extra-terrestrial alien, in the most traditional and orthodox sense. It does not mean elements of the 'deep-state elite' or elements that are 'alien to the interest of a nation', just to be clear.

As, Jean-Claude Juncker said, people of other planets.

As, Jean-Claude Juncker said, people of other planets.
You are absolutely right, Khalai Makhlooq definitely means Extra-Terrestrial Alien in Urdu. But since Nawaz Sharif and his cronies has start using this term, first thing come into mind when you hear this word is so-called "Deep State".

Another attention seekers even don’t know the difference between aliens ie a life above earth and jin bhoot bhootni chudail stuff.
I believe the life exists somewhere else too and am a JIN.

You said you believe you are a 'Jinn' species.

I would be delighted if you could share some information with me.

Could you tell me why you feel that? Have you had any DNA tests to confirm your yDNA and mtDNA haplogroups? Do you live in rural or mountain or city area? What do you know about your ancestors? What do you know about where you come from? What tribe or clan are you on your mother and father sides?

Another attention seekers even don’t know the difference between aliens ie a life above earth and jin bhoot bhootni chudail stuff.
I believe the life exists somewhere else too and am a JIN.
Believing and it actually existing are two different things innocent till proven guilty non existent till proven existent same for both things

You said you believe you are a 'Jinn' species.

I would be delighted if you could share some information with me.

Could you tell me why you feel that? Have you had any DNA tests to confirm your yDNA and mtDNA haplogroups? Do you live in rural or mountain or city area? What do you know about your ancestors? What do you know about where you come from? What tribe or clan are you on your mother and father sides?

The reason I ask, is that we know 'Jinn' species have humanoid form. This is well documented.

216px-Adam_and_Eve_from_a_copy_of_the_Falnama.jpg
170px-Adam_honored.jpg
9d539bf5271a7ac6a6b643ef62e2ba88.jpg
Adam_and_the_Angels_watched_by_Iblis.jpg

Back
Top Bottom