What's new

Hi from KhalaiMakhlooq (Aliens)

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

• Total voters
Hello to All Members on this Forum!

I know a little about Pakistan and the threats it faces internally and externally and this is the starting point I refer to: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan.htm.

I also know that Pakistan is a very important country because of its geographical location in the world and the strategic position it holds and the value this has to the world at large. I will leave the threats mentioned above to the professionals who do this as a full-time job. My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

It's great to see an active site here, and I guess all the members of the forum have unique and deep experiences, insights and feelings about many different things related to Pakistan, but the supernatural is my only real interest here. So, it's great that such a forum like this one exists where people with can openly and freely talk about anything. Good luck to you all!

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq

This picture applies to you perfectly:

63106_365320410225260_1190279815_n_zps6b3130f6.jpg

I know a little about Pakistan and the threats it faces internally and externally and this is the starting point I refer to: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan.htm.

I also know that Pakistan is a very important country because of its geographical location in the world and the strategic position it holds and the value this has to the world at large. I will leave the threats mentioned above to the professionals who do this as a full-time job. My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

It's great to see an active site here, and I guess all the members of the forum have unique and deep experiences, insights and feelings about many different things related to Pakistan, but the supernatural is my only real interest here. So, it's great that such a forum like this one exists where people with can openly and freely talk about anything. Good luck to you all!

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq

LOOOOOOL, I guess some people revolve around the world, and others, the world revolves around inside them.

LOOOOOOL, I guess some people revolve around the world, and others, the world revolves around inside them.

Oxygen running through me like the skies, Blood through me like and rivers and oceans of the earth, Flesh like the ground itself and organs the shape of continents. And that's all one small part of a entire cosmic universe, which is one cell in my body. Some walk around in the universe, others are the universe.

Oxygen running through me like the skies, Blood through me like and rivers and oceans of the earth, Flesh like the ground itself and organs the shape of continents. And that's all one small part of a entire cosmic universe, which is one cell in my body. Some walk around in the universe, others are the universe.

We have an analogy. I guess some may call you the Goys. I'll say Guy, because i'm polite. No, you cant convert, just like you cant convert to alien

My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

Interesting stuff. Are you familiar with writings about ancient flying machines, the history of exorcisms and the ancient astronaut theory?

Interesting stuff. Are you familiar with writings about ancient flying machines, the history of exorcisms and the ancient astronaut theory?

I've heard of the Indian Vimanas, Alexander's Flaming Shields. I've heard of some remote tribes in Africa that believe in intergalactic things. The Sumerians tablets, Egyptian hieroglyphics are full of strange things. The ancient astronaut theory...?

spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc

I just say this, even though there is a very easy explanation for all of this based in science. there are so many barriers because of local cultures and religions that its just a whole lot easier to extract stories based on words like 'supernatural'

Allah speak about another creation in Quran called jinn who were made from fire and were sent to earth long before humans , after they spread corruption to their own community Allah decided to put an end to them , hence Allah sent an army of Angels which was led by none other the Iblis aka Satan , who killed most of the jinns and leave some on Earth displaced , later Iblis and his ego push him to disobey his Creator and hence he was sent to earth as Satan who will misguide humans until the end time ..

What we know that Allah had created 3 known creations 1) Angels 2) Jinns 3) Humans .

As for aliens Don't think their is any other intelligent life exists and even if it does we might not be able to contact before it all ends . By intelligent life I mean human like species not some micro oragnaism bacteria .

As for aliens Don't think their is any other intelligent life exists and even if it does we might not be able to contact before it all ends . By intelligent life I mean human like species not some micro oragnaism bacteria .

I see the common pitfalls of alien intelligent life:
  • If they do exist they are so far away in outer-space that we will most likely never meet them.
  • If aliens are the equivalent of supernatural beings mentioned in the historic epics of Egypt, Sumeria, Mayans, Persia and India like the Asura and Devas and so on, or even the Gods of the Rome and Greece, then where have they all gone? Why did they just suddenly disappear forever?
  • If aliens are the equivalent of Jinn, we accept that they are mentioned, but no one has ever seen one (that can prove it i.e. verifiable evidence)
  • The idea that aliens are green men from mars or tall grey reptiles is just stupid, I agree.

Last edited:
I see the common pitfalls of alien intelligent life:
  • If they do exist they are so far away in outer-space that we will most likely never meet them.
  • If aliens are the equivalent of supernatural beings mentioned in the historic epics of Egypt, Sumeria, Mayans, Persia and India like the Asura and Devas and so on, or even the Gods of the Rome and Greece, then where have they all gone? Why did they just suddenly disappear forever?
  • If aliens are the the Jinn, we accept that they are mentioned, but no one has ever seen one (that can prove it i.e. verifiable evidence)
  • The idea that aliens are green men from mars or tall grey reptiles is just stupid, I agree.
It could be a good explanation for those alien related theories that those Mayans or Egyptian encounter , they might be Jinns as they as we know can take human forms . Jinns have had their time when they rule earth as we human are doing they have civilization and cities . So I wouldn't be surprised if those structure which boggle the human minds for centuries were build with the help of Jinns in human forms .

It could be a good explanation for those alien related theories that those Mayans or Egyptian encounter , they might be Jinns as they as we know can take human forms . Jinns have had their time when they rule earth as we human are doing they have civilization and cities . So I wouldn't be surprised if those structure which boggle the human minds for centuries were build with the help of Jinns in human forms .

I agree it would be most likely what we consider 'alien life' were probably our very ancient ancestors who lived in a time of great advancements. Maybe millions of years ago.

The creator says i never stop creating new creatures and creations.. Some we can see some we cant. The creator of the universe says in Quran " i create life and spread it in among different plannets in the universe" so far the most intelligent ones named are made of flesh "human beings" 2nd form of intelligent beings informed to us are "Djin" made upon of smokeless fire. He says he never stops creating new creations so im of firm belief that there are organisms much more complex then bacteria, viruses and worms out there in the universe. 3rd beings who have intelligence but lower freedom of decision power are called Angels made upon of Pure light. But they are like computer programmes no free will i think creativity might be non existent among them as well.

Like a fish that lives in a pond and doesn't know whats outside the pond and can't breathe outside water, human beings can't breathe outside earths atmosphere or comprehend whats out there our eyes and ears and senses are limited just like a fish is limited in our comparison.

Like wise the djin are made up of fire that doesnt need oxygen or emitts no smoke, they have their own limitations.

These are the super natural we know about through Quran.

Science has not reached the stage where we could see clearly or reach easily 400 light years away a plannet that looks very similar to eath but is far far away beyond human or any probe robots reach in next 400 years...

Human beings are designed to last on earth we habe been provided everything on earth . we can last as long as this earth has the resources . when the time comes just as our grand parents died, and our parents are dying we will die too and the earth and evrything on it will die as well..

Everything is designed to die eventually no one lives forever or do u know someone or something that has lived even a few thousand years like 50,000?

There are rumors of ghosts/souls of people who die.. Like a smoke but there is no evidence or proof of that, neither in Quran or via scientific facts.

I should state here there Quran is not a criteria og truth for many people on this earth, but i have established through research and testing that quran has no lie in it. Hence i trust that it is a set of information given to man from the original creator of the universe. He doesn't tell everything to human bejngs but he tells everything there is needed for man to know.

But many people do consider science and its methods of establishing truth as facts and believable im one of those people as well .

I don't think we humans will visit other planets with life as aliens. Or aliens coming to us who are equally or comparable intelligent. Our purpose here on earth is different and temporary.

Also the Creator of the universe himself is super natural right? He has no gender , doesnt need food or energy, has no partner or need for one. Doesn't get tired. Yet He, lives feels loves sees hears knows understands . most unique Being. He is super natural too meaning above the natural law He created himself.

Thats what i know and believe in.

The creator says i never stop creating new creatures and creations.. Some we can see some we cant. The creator of the universe says in Quran " i create life and spread it in among different plannets in the universe" so far the most intelligent ones named are made of flesh "human beings" 2nd form of intelligent beings informed to us are "Djin" made upon of smokeless fire. He says he never stops creating new creations so im of firm belief that there are organisms much more complex then bacteria, viruses and worms out there in the universe. 3rd beings who have intelligence but lower freedom of decision power are called Angels made upon of Pure light. But they are like computer programmes no free will i think creativity might be non existent among them as well.

Like a fish that lives in a pond and doesn't know whats outside the pond and can't breathe outside water, human beings can't breathe outside earths atmosphere or comprehend whats out there our eyes and ears and senses are limited just like a fish is limited in our comparison.

Like wise the djin are made up of fire that doesnt need oxygen or emitts no smoke, they have their own limitations.

These are the super natural we know about through Quran.

Science has not reached the stage where we could see clearly or reach easily 400 light years away a plannet that looks very similar to eath but is far far away beyond human or any probe robots reach in next 400 years...

Human beings are designed to last on earth we habe been provided everything on earth . we can last as long as this earth has the resources . when the time comes just as our grand parents died, and our parents are dying we will die too and the earth and evrything on it will die as well..

Everything is designed to die eventually no one lives forever or do u know someone or something that has lived even a few thousand years like 50,000?

There are rumors of ghosts/souls of people who die.. Like a smoke but there is no evidence or proof of that, neither in Quran or via scientific facts.

I should state here there Quran is not a criteria og truth for many people on this earth, but i have established through research and testing that quran has no lie in it. Hence i trust that it is a set of information given to man from the original creator of the universe. He doesn't tell everything to human bejngs but he tells everything there is needed for man to know.

But many people do consider science and its methods of establishing truth as facts and believable im one of those people as well .

I don't think we humans will visit other planets with life as aliens. Or aliens coming to us who are equally or comparable intelligent. Our purpose here on earth is different and temporary.

Thats what i know and believe in.

I agree, by placing a limit of God by saying he has stopped creating life after humanity is not right.

It could be as simple as God has created a new species that are above time. So what we see is just time echoes of this in our limited lives and history.

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq
@Djinn

I guess I know him ,sounds familiaro_O

I've heard of the Indian Vimanas, Alexander's Flaming Shields. I've heard of some remote tribes in Africa that believe in intergalactic things. The Sumerians tablets, Egyptian hieroglyphics are full of strange things. The ancient astronaut theory...?
If you research that on the internet, you can learn a lot. I don't know if it's true but, it's fascinating to read about.

You can also research the films called Stargate and Prometheus.

Back
Top Bottom