Hi from KhalaiMakhlooq (Aliens)

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

• Total voters

KhalaiMakhlooq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to All Members on this Forum!

I know a little about Pakistan and the threats it faces internally and externally and this is the starting point I refer to: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan.htm.

I also know that Pakistan is a very important country because of its geographical location in the world and the strategic position it holds and the value this has to the world at large. I will leave the threats mentioned above to the professionals who do this as a full-time job. My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

It's great to see an active site here, and I guess all the members of the forum have unique and deep experiences, insights and feelings about many different things related to Pakistan, but the supernatural is my only real interest here. So, it's great that such a forum like this one exists where people with can openly and freely talk about anything. Good luck to you all!

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq

Hello to All Members on this Forum!

I know a little about Pakistan and the threats it faces internally and externally and this is the starting point I refer to: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan.htm.

I also know that Pakistan is a very important country because of its geographical location in the world and the strategic position it holds and the value this to the world at large. I will leave the threats mentioned above to the professionals who do this a job. My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

Its great to see an active site here, and I guess all the members of the forum have unique and deep experience, insight and feelings about many different things related to pakistan, but the supernatural is my only real interest here. So, it's great that such a forum like this one exists where people with can openly and freely talk about anything. Good luck to you all!

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq
I am also jinn change my real name Ifreet to Maarkhoor, welcome :lol:

I am also jinn change my real name Ifreet to Maarkhoor, welcome :lol:

I have heard that Pakistan is a place where many many local people have stories of strange paranormal activity, compared to other places like the Middle-east, Europe, America etc. Do you feel this is because the people are more holy/spiritual as compared to other places around the world?

I have heard that Pakistan is a place where many many local people have stories of strange paranormal activity, compared to other places like the Middle-east, Europe, America etc. Do you feel this is because the people are more holy/spiritual as compared to other places around the world?

This is because;
  1. Many people aren't educated and taught to think in a rational scientific manner
  2. Many people aren't aware of the scientific mechanisms that could cause unusual events.
  3. The old wives tales are at the forefronts of peoples minds, so it's more common for them to jump to conclusions.
Look at how likely people are to believe fake news, those idiot whatsapp messages, confuse mental illness for possesion, mix up depression with the effects of black magic, fall for the snake oil salemen pitches up and down the country.

I could reel off a dozen examples within my own stupid extended family alone.

Super Natural just means something which we observe but cannot comprehend or explain. It's no surprise that reality exists beyond our current level of understanding and this is what we call super-natural today. In 50 years time, much of what we didn't know will be known, and much of super-natural would've become "natural".

Super Natural just means something which we observe but cannot comprehend or explain. It's no surprise that reality exists beyond our current level of understanding and this is what we call super-natural today. In 50 years time, much of what we didn't know will be known, and much of super-natural would've become "natural".

Very true, we know so little about ourselves never mind the cosmos

once jinn goes in your an us it is very had to get out.
You are 100% correct, Oxford University have just released a report saying the home planet of 'Jinns' is Uranus.

A very warm welcome from a fellow Jinn!
images (8).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom