What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

Now I ask him for evidence where I mentioned hamas the foinikas has gone underground loool

Please show me where I said anything re hamas and trophy ?

We were all talking re trophy and Lebanon war with hezbullah. You went to hamas and then Syria. Yet I am wondering?
Muhammad said Trophy was overhyped. I said it wasn't,Hamas failed,you replied to me,you asked,I thought you meant Hamas,I showed you about Trophy. Then you asked about Hizbollah and I told you about Hizbollah and IDF the last 10 years.
Also @Beny Karachun mentioned that Israeli forces destroyed a Hizbollah ATGM team (after the 2006 war).

Lots of Greeks in the UK. Nice people no issues. This one .... ummm
This one somehow functions nicely with logical and normal people,however you and GreatHanWarrior (renhai) only come to troll and talk trash.

Now I ask him for evidence where I mentioned hamas the foinikas has gone underground loool
People have to sleep a bit too,you know?

Muhammad said Trophy was overhyped. I said it wasn't,Hamas failed,you replied to me,you asked,I thought you meant Hamas,I showed you about Trophy. Then you asked about Hizbollah and I told you about Hizbollah and IDF the last 10 years.
Also @Beny Karachun mentioned that Israeli forces destroyed a Hizbollah ATGM team (after the 2006 war).

This one somehow functions nicely with logical and normal people,however you and GreatHanWarrior (renhai) only come to troll and talk trash.

People have to sleep a bit too,you know?
Sleep during the day? Typical.
Anyways still waiting where is am talking about hamas and trophy?? As you said I was.
If you made a mistake that's fine. No problem

Sleep during the day? Typical.
Anyways still waiting where is am talking about hamas and trophy?? As you said I was.
If you made a mistake that's fine. No problem
It's 19:00 pm here.

What's "typical". Never heard of "siestas"?

I told you last night that I thought you meant Hamas in your question. Now you've been beating around the bush talking about anything but the subject itself.

It's 19:00 pm here.

What's "typical". Never heard of "siestas"?

I told you last night that I thought you meant Hamas in your question. Now you've been beating around the bush talking about anything but the subject itself.
Siesta don't do it here. Don't get the time for it

Anyways forget hamas and trophy. Let's move on.

What does it even matter whether the Trophy intercepted a Kornet from Hamas or from Hezbollah lol? He's just stupid.

We killed an ATGM team inside Israel in 2020 IIRC, killed 3 terrorists. We didn't want to publish the footage and announce it, it would embarrass Hezbollah and that would force them to respond and would force a war.

Also we already made a few Radwan soldiers deaf after they tried to mess with our border, using explosive charges in the recent months.

There's many stuff people don't know about happening on the border and even inside Lebanon.

The most stupid comment ever

Did you even read the title !

It says it’s a two stage rocket

Once activates the APS second one kills the tank

This is how this ends

It's not a two stage rocket, it's literally two missiles fired one after the other.

Trophy knows how to handle those lol. You'll see it in the next war.

Besides, as I said already, Trophy's real advantage is at killing the ATGM launchers before the missiles reach the target. Not the hard kill protection.

One more thing...just because Israelis say they bombed hezbullab in Syria doesn't mean they did...they are born to lie. P
We did, too many times to count

Aside from your rant, Islamic revolution of Iran took place after occupation of Lebanese lands by Israelis.

Take a look at this story from this side, USA will fight Muslims till the last Jewish rat.
It doesnt matter the past, today Lebanese Hezbollah are hit men sold to Iran.

And USA doesnt care about Muslims or Islam, they care about oil.

And it wont be easy. Gentiles are easier to deceive by USA beast.

What does it even matter whether the Trophy intercepted a Kornet from Hamas or from Hezbollah lol? He's just stupid.

We killed an ATGM team inside Israel in 2020 IIRC, killed 3 terrorists. We didn't want to publish the footage and announce it, it would embarrass Hezbollah and that would force them to respond and would force a war.

Also we already made a few Radwan soldiers deaf after they tried to mess with our border, using explosive charges in the recent months.

There's many stuff people don't know about happening on the border and even inside Lebanon.

It's not a two stage rocket, it's literally two missiles fired one after the other.

Trophy knows how to handle those lol. You'll see it in the next war.

Besides, as I said already, Trophy's real advantage is at killing the ATGM launchers before the missiles reach the target. Not the hard kill protection.

We did, too many times to count
We we we..man yiu are brave with tanks drones f35 fighting men with ak47. Remember how you were under Romans under the phroahs and more recently under Germans

We we we..man yiu are brave with tanks drones f35 fighting men with ak47. Remember how you were under Romans under the phroahs and more recently under Germans
The system seems to be focusing on leveraging multi-launch strategy to overwhelm the trophy (just like what Russians did with the patriot missile system in Ukraine). But just as hezb's new system, trophy can also evolve (of course it will need money)

The system seems to be focusing on leveraging multi-launch strategy to overwhelm the trophy (just like what Russians did with the patriot missile system in Ukraine). But just as hezb's new system, trophy can also evolve (of course it will need money)
Trophy evolved past this problem long ago.

Also Russia didn't overwhelm the Patriot.

Everything evolves. The 100 year rich of the nazi Jews occupying Palestine will not last

Trophy evolved past this problem long ago.

Also Russia didn't overwhelm the Patriot.
Yes beny bender we believe you

Israel was assisted by Arab kingdoms. Otherwise they couldn't have fought Arabs simultanously. Morover your weak analysis doesn't point to this very fact that Egypt of Nasser was fighting against a united front of AngloSaxon armies/navies. Israel on itself is a tiny rat, what allowed them to live for a couple of decades was support of western armies combined and united with each.

Slowly but surely your beloved rat is approaching its end. I hope you don't represent Greek people, since you act like an unmatched hypocrite. And FYI, the Jews that you covertly support, believe that Jesus prophet of Muslims and Christians was a bastard. They lied and God punished them by denying them land and an independent state. If Palestine falls completely into their hands, Jews will be able to make fun of us all.

Not just that, no one talks about this but Russian armed very poor to the arabs.

I know but...he insists...He might think Hizbollah can fire a Kornet more skillfully against an Israeli tank. I don't know.

Again,you forget the Jewish resistance during WWII in Poland. They fought to the end with courage.

You forget 1948. Why is it called An-Naqbah?

You forget 1967.

You forget the War of Attrition.

You forget 1973.

You forget 1982.

You forget Operation Opera. The Entebbe Raid. So many other clashes and skirmishes.

In the worst case,Israel survived. In the best case,Israel suffered only a few losses compared to the opponents.

This is history. If you had known at least basic history,you wouldn't have gone around talking like a kid. And don't blame others of being "pro-Israeli" when you are ignorant of basic history.

It's like calling me commie if I said Soviets won in Stalingrad or a pro-Roman if I said Rome had the best organized army in the ancient world.

I know but...he insists...He might think Hizbollah can fire a Kornet more skillfully against an Israeli tank. I don't know.

Again,you forget the Jewish resistance during WWII in Poland. They fought to the end with courage.

You forget 1967.

You forget 1973.

You forget 1982.

You forget Operation Opera. The Entebbe Raid. So many other clashes and skirmishes.

In the worst case,Israel survived. In the best case,Israel suffered only a few losses compared to the opponents.

This is history. If you had known at least basic history,you wouldn't have gone around talking like a kid. And don't blame others of being "pro-Israeli" when you are ignorant of basic history.

It's like calling me commie if I said Soviets won in Stalingrad or a pro-Roman if I said Rome had the best organized army in the ancient world.
Again you defend the zionist facists. There is no such thing as Israel.

You are a jew 100%

You forget 1967.

You forget 1973.

You forget 1982.

Now the Jew foinikas will be ignoring this video

Back
Top Bottom