What's new

Hezbollah’s chickens are coming home to roost

Yes. 95,000 child soldiers died for the Mullahs in the Iran/Iraq war.

Good soldiers those kids. Very good at clearing mine field by running through them.

What about your sunni dog Saddam Hussein killing thousands of arabs for you. Like the salafists fake muslims AL Qaeda are again doing in Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt?

Is he good killing 200 USA terrorists in 2003, when he killed thousands of his own people after 1991?

Saddam Hussein that you hanged like a dog after calling him a good guy when you needed him to kill muslims in Iran, 1 year after Khamenei came to power. Just like someone dies after working with the Devil.

Al Qaeda that you call freedom democrats now that you need

Salafists & some sunnis are only killing arabs & muslims to protect Israhell. They NEVER SHOOT 1 MORTAR TO ISRAHELL

What wahabi? I'am as satisfied as annoyed to see that there's a lot of JEWS trolls and most of the supposed arabs hating the iranians are actually JEWS disguised

No people who don't have a problem in their heads, except the zionists who want to destroy Iran, can hate Iran. Because Iran is so nice and respect all conventions.

Iran never threaten people , behead, make car bombs and proud of this in front of the cameras, taking the name of Allah to do this. Unlike the salafists fake muslims, dogs of Israhell.

Iran never start a war since 200 years, who can hate a such lovely people, except the antichrists zionists, who are the Evil itself?

JEWS disguise also as european to speak

I've never seen arabs or europeans disguising as JEWS to speak

I love when a zionist hates me, it's a signe that my work is done

Don't flatter yourself, mocking you yes, hate? it s too much of emotion to grouch at nobody like you.

Don't flatter yourself, mocking you yes, hate? it s too much of emotion to grouch at nobody like you.

Wohoo a MOSSAD crotale hates me, it provesmy job is done & i'am a good person, as the JEW USA are satanists

(Google images) washington plan satan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom