What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

You were right my friend my Palestinian resistance culture makes some people to insane. :yay::partay:
Typical "resister" fled to America and battling Israel on keyboard. :haha:

Alawis/Shias are responsible for all big massacres of the Palestinians, they are starving Palestinians right now, but u still hope they ill save u. :rolleyes: Syrian's even openly called Arafat ibn siteen alf sharmeet.:rap:

So where's Hamas' victory? they are pious Muslims. They have to dig like blind moles in tunnels and hide like rats just to exist.

Where's Iran's victory? fighting for Quds? sanctioned to near death and had to BEG to be saved by the west. Begged just for a few $$$ to save their country. What about Hez? they are now our gate keepers in the north. Not a peep from them in 8 years. Their leader lives in the sewer and only pops his head out every few months.

Your planes falling out of the sky because you can't repair them.

This is god's will. If you go against Israel, you suffer.

The Jews have been through hard times. God has tested them greatly, yes. This is to galvanise them and make them strong. Sticking together.

Israel needs money from US just to survive, lets be real if USA did not keep Israel's military advantage over the Arabs in tact Israel would have lost long ago. So unless GOUSA is your God nobody is buying your theory. :lol:

So where's Hamas' victory?

i dont see how they were defeated :D

Where's Iran's victory?

i dont see how we were defeated :D

watch the skies , its the trace of our BMs passing your space ;)

What about Hez?

again , u couldnt even kiss their a$$ in 2006 .

they are just a group that their main goal is defending lebenon , they are no classic army , but still kicked your tushy hard :D

Israel needs money from US just to survive, lets be real if USA did not keep Israel's military advantage over the Arabs in tact Israel would have lost long ago. So unless GOUSA is your God nobody is buying your theory. :lol:
God gave Israel the US.

I'm sorry, but if you believe in God and he is obviously not on your side - then you have to concede he's on Israel's side.

God gave Israel the US.

I'm sorry, but if you believe in God and he is obviously not on your side - then you have to concede he's on Israel's side.

I don't think God is on anyone's side I think he isn't petty. I think God prefers the one state solution and he wants his "children" to stop fighting.

God gave Israel the US.

God doesn't get involved in our affairs genius, and the point of being on God's side is the afterlife. He actually says he will make it easier for those who drift away his path. Nations that have it great in this life won't have good in the next life.

ashknazi , the irony is that one of the greatest things that all muslims are united on is the issue of palestine .

nice try :)

United like all those countries that have kept them in camps.

United like when Jordan killed thousands of them.

United when Kuwait threw them out.

United when Iraq threw them out.

United when Lebanese soldiers kicked their *** in their 'refugee' camp that they storm and destroyed.

United like when Egypt destroyed Gaza tunnels and their economy.

:lol:

God doesn't get involved in our affairs genius, and the point of being on God's side is the afterlife. He actually says he will make it easier for those who drift away his path. Nations that have it great in this life won't have good in the next life.

lol , loved your signature :rofl:

I don't think God is on anyone's side I think he isn't petty. I think God prefers the one state solution and he wants his "children" to stop fighting.

He'd have kept 'palestine' if he was wanting that.

NO. It's quite clear by his actions that God is on the Israeli side.

I guess that's why he chose us.

I'm sure he likes some of you....

United like all those countries that have kept them in camps.

United like when Jordan killed thousands of them.

United when Kuwait threw them out.

United when Iraq threw them out.

United when Lebanese soldiers kicked their *** in their 'refugee' camp that they storm and destroyed.

United like when Egypt destroyed Gaza tunnels and their economy.

:lol:

Muslims go through trials and struggles, we aren't perfect people. This is natural many people make mistakes as the mistake Jews made during Moses's time they weren't united and broke the covenant with God.

lol , loved your signature :rofl:

LOL! I know right. :partay::omghaha:

He'd have kept 'palestine' if he was wanting that.

NO. It's quite clear by his actions that God is on the Israeli side.

I guess that's why he chose us.

I'm sure he likes some of you....

LOL you realize God is running a whole universe, he probably doesn't even notice us ants let alone actually try and influence our affairs. He told us what is right and wrong the rest is on us.

Still 2000 > 60-70 on any day and if you call that him being on your side than lol joke is on you. :lol:

ashknazi , the irony is that one of the greatest things that all muslims are united on is the issue of palestine .

nice try :)
In 1982 Israel shot down 80 Syrian warplanes and vaporized 1st Syrian division in one week.

Syrians made a terrible revenge: slaughtered thousands Palestinians in 1983 Tripoli and 1985-1988 Beirut.

In 2006 Israel slaughtered 500-600 Hezies and destroyed all their headquarters, warehouses and bunkers. Even 8 year after war their leader still hides in some hole. :haha: Then we also killed Hezie founder Mougnieh.

Nasrallah promised terrible revenge out of his hole. And revenge was indeed terrible: slaughtered thousands of Syrians who supported him in 2006.

:tup: Viva Palestine

LOL you realize God is running a whole universe, he probably doesn't even notice us ants let alone actually try and influence our affairs. He told us what is right and wrong the rest is on us.

Still 2000 > 60-70 on any day and if you call that him being on your side than lol joke is on you. :lol:
166828_199129250102534_169541156394677_860189_7875079_n.1393347658.jpg

:cray:

Back
Top Bottom