What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

Hazzy showing his disgusting anti-semitism.

The mask is slipping.

Vile little boy.

And Hezbollah have been Israel's gate keepers in the north! not a single bullet from Hez for 8 years!

Hez even patrol the area and stop extremist so-called 'palestinians' from firing at Israel.

:omghaha:

Hazzy's heroes :rofl:
I think I can answer that. the reason for it is that you have to praise the Arab for it especially the Saudi regime and Saad Alhariri other wise it would be different today.

It operates with you not having a home and me sitting on the Tel-Aviv beach.

Working JUST the way I want it, racist scumbag. :lol:

Life isn't about this life for me, I care about God and God only. God is greater than Israel, Hamas, Iran, me, Moses and whomever. Only a people's like the Jews glorify this life because the after life is not destined for them. You think it's good for you but you don't realize the truth.

Israel needs money from US just to survive, lets be real if USA did not keep Israel's military advantage over the Arabs in tact Israel would have lost long ago. So unless GOUSA is your God nobody is buying your theory. :lol:

You are attributing much more importance to US Aid than it deserves.

Quality Weapon manufacturing is a seller's market and Israel has developed niche for themselves. They may be incapable of undertaking capital intensive projects like Aircraft design but they produce high quality products ( even better than USA in some cases ) in their area of expertise.

If USA stops aid to Israel, Israel would finance it's military-Industrial complex by selling weapons to China and India, both of which are keen on importing technologically sophisticated weapons from non US or EU sources.

Life isn't about this life for me, I care about God and God only. God is greater than Israel, Hamas, Iran, me, Moses and whomever.

Then **** off to religious forums and leave the politics to us, without your racism.

You are attributing much more importance to US Aid than it deserves.

Quality Weapon manufacturing is a seller's market and Israel has developed niche for themselves. They may be incapable of undertaking capital intensive projects like Aircraft design but they produce high quality products ( even better than USA in some cases ) in their area of expertise.

If USA stops aid to Israel, Israel would finance it's military-Industrial complex by selling weapons to China and India, both of which are keen on importing technologically sophisticated weapons from non US or EU sources.

The fact that Israeli officials themselves say that a stoppage of aid would be a huge threat to Israel means more than any expertise Israelis themselves may have.

The fact that Israeli officials themselves say that a stoppage of aid would be a huge threat to Israel means more than any expertise Israelis themselves may have.
Since when do you believe what Israelis say? :lol:

Israel survived before American aid and will survive after it.

Since when do you believe what Israelis say? :lol:

Israel survived before American aid and will survive after it.

Yea and I should take your word for it right? The fact is while you are being all high and might about surviving after it lol your own leaders are skeptical enough to never suggest such a thing. :woot:

Yea and I should take your word for it right? The fact is while you are being all high and might about surviving after it lol your own leaders are skeptical enough to never suggest such a thing. :woot:
It aint no thing.

It's 'handy' rather than imperative.

Anyway, it's not going to stop soon - so sit back down and don't get excited.

Obama will be out the way soon and a friendlier president will be in power.

Might even be an increase in $$$ coming.....

Then **** off to religious forums and leave the politics to us, without your racism.

LOL!, I know you hate the mention of God because it spells doom for you, we don't need to bring religion into this. Just getting you to realize your insanity. :lol:

In your dreams, the Jews aren't an race. :lol: :D

Quit pushing that lie. :rofl:

Nice meltdown btw. :omghaha:

It aint no thing.

It has nothing to do with the president, everyone knows this. If Jews run the federal reserve they will keep getting money. It's not like Americans magically woke up one day and decided to do something they've never done in the history of America, which is to unconditionally support a nation. :lol:

The time aid ends to Israel is the time we apprehend Israeli/American Jewish criminals in this country who are infested in our politics. :D

It aint no thing.

I never said it will end but it is imperative for you to maintain a military advantage over the Arabs.

I never said it will end but it is imperative for you to maintain a military advantage over the Arabs.

Is he disputing that? So why does the US president pledge to make sure Israel retains 'a qualitative military advantage' in the region?

@Shaldag

In a decade or two michigan will soon be a nightmare state for Zionist employees in our American military industry and all Zionist employees/lobbyists who corrupt our American children and promote immorality in our television and schools. You will see this.

Last edited:

Certainly, it would be painful for Israel if Aid is stopped; but would it be devastating? I don't think so.

Even for all the erosion of power that US has suffered in past decade, no country today could replace it effectively. Stoppage of aid from US would create difficulties for Israel as they have to seek new big markets, which are rare (only India,china are big enough) and have to compete in marginal markets like Venezuela and Africa but it still would not have serious degrading effect on Israel's military.

Israel could easily partner with India or China for developing BMD systems like Arrow.Even now they are partnering with India in Barak-8 project India–Israel relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Due to US support, Israel has limited it's interaction with Chinese which they would not have to do in case there is no aid from US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom