What's new

Hey Moderators!!Why did you delete my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARAS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I had posted a thread about Kashmiri activists seeking India's support a little while ago and it was deleted within 2 minutes.Guys this isnt fair.Why was it deleted?Just give me the reason.
When there is a thread of this sort from the valley,then its allowed but if it is from Pakistani kashmir,it is deleted.Double standards:angry:

May be because you post it in wrong section ....

But thread can be shifted to right section if MOD willing to do that ...

Put it i sticky Kashmir news sections.

These sort of positive news are too sticky.

No,mate.It was in world affairs section.

No,mate.It was in world affairs section.

I have a feel, you don't have proper privilege to post in Kashmir Section.

BTW, don't panic yaar. Its a Pakistan forum. Just chill!

I had posted a thread about Kashmiri activists seeking India's support a little while ago and it was deleted within 2 minutes.Guys this isnt fair.Why was it deleted?Just give me the reason.
When there is a thread of this sort from the valley,then its allowed but if it is from Pakistani kashmir,it is deleted.Double standards:angry:

Ok leave bye bye

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE STILL NOT GOT MY ANSWER.

There must be the name of the specific moderator who deleted your thread..You can see it next to the deleted thread..Click on the Mod's name and leave a visitor message asking for the reason of thread deletion.
Thats the procedure here.

I'll tell you. Because you have to be a senior member to post about Kashmir, and can only post Kashmir related news in Kashmir section.

Btw, your thread was garbage anyway, so I don't know why you care so much.

1) All threads about Kashmir should be posted in Kashmir section only
2) Troll fest
3) Indian journalist trolling in that news article, if he was a member of this site I would have banned him by now :rofl:
4) I only understand the Pakistani point of view of Kashmir not the point of view of Indian troll who mentioned "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir" for like 50 times in that article and had nothing new to say

can we close this thread. The forum only permits Senior members to take part in Kashmir related threads, so my fellow country men. We are the guest in this forum. Lets honor the host with thier decession to close the thread that they feel might lead to troll feast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom