What's new

Relating to thread in

"Lets agree with what you wrote but how will you break WB from India??"

Because India is a false country where different ethnic groups are forcefully made to coexist. Most people in India would rather their state became a sovereign nation state.I have spoken to Indians of different ethnic backgrounds that live in the UK and most are strongly in favour of their state not being part of this fake concept of 'India'.

Regarding the flag, I will make that request.

30229175.jpg

"Frankly, Islam doesn't play a great role in the lives of Bangladeshis, particularly the newer generation."

I just want to clear up the above. I am not saying Islam doesn't matter to people of Bangladesh, clearly it does, but we are not fanatical about it.

"Lets agree with what you wrote but how will you break WB from India??"

Because India is a false country where different ethnic groups are forcefully made to coexist. Most people in India would rather their state became a sovereign nation state.I have spoken to Indians of different ethnic backgrounds that live in the UK and most are strongly in favour of their state not being part of this fake concept of 'India'.

Regarding the flag, I will make that request.
There is a quote option use that when you reply to someone.

So according to you Most ethnic groups are forcefully made to coexist so how will how will you defeat that power that is forcing them??

I would like to see Bangladesh sever all links with Pakistan. All trade, joint ventures or franchisees Pakistanis have in Bangladesh, should be revoked.

By the way, I can't change my flags. I posted a message on the other thread requesting the admin to change it, but nothing was done.

Back
Top Bottom