What's new

Here you go again Guys ..

I wish they believe what they are saying..
They are lost, this tech is out of Pak's reach, China gave it, N.Korea gave it, bla bla bla. The butt hurt is intense as usual.

Areesh whats with your DP??
Yeah gormint bick gaiee hai, she is said it in a very spontaneous innocent manner, you should see the video.

They are lost, this tech is out of Pak's reach, China gave it, N.Korea gave it, bla bla bla. The butt hurt is intense as usual.

Yeah gormint bick gaiee hai, she is said it in a very spontaneous innocent manner, you should see the video.

matbal aa k gormint ne juggar lagai hoee hay :P

Ok so anyone who is waiting for Indian media Report on Ababeel , here is a Gem for yoy guys ..
No Proves , no counter arguments , no Technical Information just Sansani Kheez Reporting :)

For Ababeel Part watch from 17:30 .. and enjoy :rofl:

@Areesh @Zaki @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Khafee @Basel @CriticalThought @django @Mrc @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @Tipu7 @somebozo @war&peace @waz @AUz

This the actual doctrine that I believe becoming very effective. Such downplaying of these accounts, is nothing but keeping the people off the fact and contrary to the reality just because many of them may realize the aftermath of war and few may question the money that went down the drain for all those threats and offensive weapons. Take Zee as Geo for PMLn. . . .

I wish they believe what they are saying..

They are saying exactly what they believe and public opinion is the same kind of representation what they are told to do so. The time has come that people only want to listen what they believe that can be contrary to the facts but doesn't matter until & unless, ego is satisfied and populace is fooled for political gain and to claim oneself as experts.

who is this guy I have seen you people have posted his pic many times .... ???

The guy is actually compromised by @Areesh . . ..IMO, Areesh hold credits for two things that I know on PDF, firstly, Gormit Bik Gai lady and secondly this Raj guy... :P

They are saying exactly what they believe and public opinion is the same kind of representation what they are told to do so. The time has come that people only want to listen what they believe that can be contrary to the facts but doesn't matter until & unless, ego is satisfied and populace is fooled for political gain and to claim oneself as experts.
By "they" I meant their policymakers and establishment and if they believe it too then it is best for Pakistan..I woould rather say Pakistan should never make any new development public and let all the tech out on the big day :azn:

Last edited:
By "they" I meant their policymakers and establishment and if they believe it too then it is best for Pakistan..I woould rather say Pakistan should never make any new development public and let all the tech out when the big day comes :azn:

Two things, Pakistan & China tactics in this regard, are same like "under the wraps" and same holds a lot of affect but still, there is enough to discuss on the basis of merit to development rather than just plainly downplaying. Weapon showed, no need of high publicity as per our doctrine hence, let the rival keep guessing while on other hand, there strategy is to show big, talk big and to prove big in front of public by anti-Pakistan drama so they are happy.

Two things, Pakistan & China tactics in this regard, are same like "under the wraps" and same holds a lot of affect but still, there is enough to discuss on the basis of merit to development rather than just plainly downplaying. Weapon showed, no need of high publicity as per our doctrine hence, let the rival keep guessing while on other hand, there strategy is to show big, talk big and to prove big in front of public by anti-Pakistan drama so they are happy.
They have to keep 800 million hindus happy and the only way is to keep them satiated constantly with lies and chest thumping material so they keep voting and paying taxes..but they will pay dearly one day for their foolishness and they won't be able to blame anyone but themselves..

Back
Top Bottom