What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

Whom do you mean, when you say "you"? About racism, tell me one country, without any racism problems. Turkey?

Whoever from Germany underappreciates our society's values and forgets they lived by fascism 60 years ago

Since the original government of Cyprus is the southern side, the northern side must accede to the south in order to move this issue forward. If this issue occurs today in the post cold war world, US would most likely insist on no division of Cyprus and that all of north Cyprus must accede to the government. But since this happened 40 years ago, no one is going to change the status quo until an issue erupt. So the onus is for the northern side to make sure that no major issue flares up.

On the other hand, if I'm from the southern side, I'll look for an opportunity to unite with the north. Because any conflict now will more likely benefit the south than the north.
There you are wrong,any future conflict will only make sure of the recognition of KKTC(Turkish-Northern-Cyprus).
We will never start so if war,they will start.
Btw, @Bismarck is no troll.

Last edited:
Pfff what a thread...sometimes we Turks are so emotional...a guy is trolling and we gang up on him as if we are "literally" saving the country

I wonder, if these kind of non-sense discussions should be allowed or not.

Subject drifted away from the original topic..... is this the kind of conversation wanted by webby to increase the postings ?

Who you think you are? You are wrong buddy you are not the inventor of freedom or democracy but fascism.. Now, you are trying to sell these human values like your inventions.. I live in Germany.. And I feel discrimination and rascism every day in your country... So I think Germans first threat humans from other cultures as "humans" not "auslaendern" then talk about freedom of any kind

Watch:
Dude, @Bismarck is is cool, read his comment again you got him wrong.

Greece wouldn't dare to do something like this before Syria conflict. Syria downed our plane and we did nothing. Now our neighborhood doesn't take us serious. Turkish response to Greek aggression on international waters should be the same as Israeli response. In international relations there is only law of the strongest.

Meh, after I saw the trolls posts I just skipped to the end. don't want to go through all the post with flamewars. just ignore the trolls since he's posting on purpose just to start a flamewar.

I think the fishermans problem should be documentet, as well as the part about how Greece claiming a piece of rock below surface and expanding their territory by dumping cement..

A solution would be to blow it up with explosives. I am pretty sure it can be done. Screw sealife in the area.

In all honesty, if you don't like it here, you are free to leave. It would be sad if you decide that way, but we wont hold you back.
Well, in honesty, it seems to me that you are a self righteous person, who would never have the authority to talk on behalf of the German people. So by saying "we won't hold you back" you mean 'you won't hold X or Y back'.

Have a good morning.

Whoever from Germany underappreciates our society's values and forgets they lived by fascism 60 years ago

Leave Bismarck alone, he is not responsible for the problems you might face or you might only think you face.

EDIT: I also believe that who ever posted that gif about Greece should be punished.

Leave Bismarck alone, he is not responsible for the problems you might face or you might only think you face.

EDIT: I also believe that who ever posted that gif about Greece should be punished.
You are such a Britney fan bro but save your wise attitudes to yourself. I don't need them. I hate the arrogant attitudes like "yeah I know what you mean but bla bla" That's why I showed my uncomfortableness about the situation

Well, in honesty, it seems to me that you are a self righteous person, who would never have the authority to talk on behalf of the German people. So by saying "we won't hold you back" you mean 'you won't hold X or Y back'.

Have a good morning.
I only speak for myself. We are a free country. If someone doesn´t like it here, he better move and find a place better for him?

Back
Top Bottom