What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

You are such a Britney fan bro but save your wise attitudes to yourself. I don't need them. I hate the arrogant attitudes like "yeah I know what you mean but bla bla" That's why I showed my uncomfortableness about the situation

Whats a Britney fan, Britney Spears fan?

Ahaha...reminded me a good memory. The greek cadets once visited us for a basketball match for a "social interaction". ı was a junior grade, probly 2-3 years ago. They fought with our guys, kicked their a$ses. they lost half of their disciplinary points...but somehow colonel (school comm.) lifted it. because they had insulted Atatürk...that was a fun memory

Seems like the spat between Greece and Turkey will go on and on . But it might be over soon ,because al qaeda might turn against turkey and start terrorism there.

Whom do you mean, when you say "you"? About racism, tell me one country, without any racism problems. Turkey?

Turkey has racism and xenophobia against christians ,that I agree.

Last edited:
Seems like the spat between Greece and Turkey will go on and on . But it might be over soon ,because al qaeda might turn against turkey and start terrorism there.

Turkey has racism and xenophobia against christians ,that I agree.
Yeah thats why we have so many active Christian communities and churches huh?

Yeah thats why we have so many active Christian communities and churches huh?

barely 2-3% . Compare that with before the armenian and pontiac greek and assyrian christian ethnic cleansing and genocide....

barely 2-3% . Compare that with before the armenian and pontiac greek and assyrian christian ethnic cleansing and genocide....
A reason for you to stay away,it could happen to you also.
Why do you care for them,are you a Christian,or is it in the name of humanity?

The easy explanation, Indian hates Pakistani, Pakistani and Turk like eachother, so Indian hates Turk.
Or generally hate against Muslims.

It already happened to my family in 1947 , west punjab when partition took place when muslim league and muslims on orders of jinnah decided to embark on mass genocide. I do not like such wrongs in name of humanity and the universality of morals .similiarly ,I have no liking for what happened to circassians in 1864 when russia used mass expulsion which led to massive deaths..

But then I hate islamists and their murderous genocidal ways . This is why I have no sympathy for what happened to Chechens ,afghans,crimean tatars in hands of russians or islamist pakistanis in hands of TTP .Its justice well served for them .But I have noted that circassians are not islamist type ,but more of secular type.Same too with many shias,ahmediyyas muslims .

The easy explanation, Indian hates Pakistani, Pakistani and Turk like eachother, so Indian hates Turk.
Or generally hate against Muslims.
I dont think it has something to do with that,as you said,he is just a troll.
We dont hate Indians,he knows that.

It already happened to my family in 1947 , west punjab when partition took place when muslim league and muslims on orders of jinnah decided to embark on mass genocide. I do not like such wrongs in name of humanity and the universality of morals .similiarly ,I have no liking for what happened to circassians in 1864 when russia used mass expulsion which led to massive deaths..

But then I hate islamists and their murderous genocidal ways . This is why I have no sympathy for what happened to Chechens ,afghans,crimean tatars in hands of russians or islamist pakistanis in hands of TTP .Its justice well served for them .But I have noted that circassians are not islamist type ,but more of secular type.Same too with many shias,ahmediyyas muslims .

Very good..Why dont you kill yourself and join your family?

Then why did the Circàssians come to Turkey,because we are Islamists?
We dont have islamists,even the current government isnt Islamist in the fundamentalists way.
So making assumptions without knowledge and accusing a nation of wrongdoings makes you a TROLL,or am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom