What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

After those long time we cant claim any right on those islands,its too late but what we can do is just keeping them clean of military ,and not letting greece to increase their territorial water (i dont think this will be allowed in international environment as well). By this way ,it wont make sense even those islands belongs to greece eventhough it disturbs me as a Turkish citizen,having greek islands just a little away from homeland .

We as Pakistanis will support our brother Turkeye if it ever decide to take back those Islands. I saw that for the first time in this thread & believe me it disturbed me too...Islands right under the nose of Turkeye are part of Greece.:disagree:

We as Pakistanis will support our brother Turkeye if it ever decide to take back those Islands. I saw that for the first time in this thread & believe me it disturbed me too...Islands right under the nose of Turkeye are part of Greece.:disagree:

Thanks for your willing to help bro :D but dont take a long way to come here, in case of war we can land on those islands in hours (i am telling by swimming in hours :D :D ).
As long as they dont tease us, its ok but that Hellenic army cant stay decent, Harrass our fisher men ,block trainer F-16 ,and often violating our airzone ( they dont do those often since they are in economic crisis :), occasionally done )

We lost those islands because of bigger issues(the whole country in WWI)but who knows what the future brings.

How can we take those islands from these cute puppies. Just look it's watery eyes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom