What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

Why should i care? The good news was some of your family members were killed...The rest, i really dont care

Good enough.let me guess you are crimean tatar or chechen? Good , because russia did there was something. Too sad I am humanist not religious extremist.

I don't give a foOk about your apology or your one-sided reading of History but don't bring Pakistan into your verbal diarrhea !

Verbal diarrhea? Well we are dissecting you yet again.TTP,BLA , you can't liberate Kashmir from our iron grip.

By your stupid comments,we turned into islamists.
A couple minutes ago we were secular.:nono:

So like talking about armenian genocide makes one stupid?

The world woud have been a much better place if every islamist was like us, belive me.

If every turk was islamist , it would have made it easy for stalin to conquer you in 1946.Your secularism saved you as USA chose to help you as your was liberal nation .

So like talking about armenian genocide makes one stupid?

If every turk was islamist , it would have made it easy for stalin to conquer you in 1946.Your secularism saved you as USA chose to help you as your was liberal nation .
They once tried it and got a *** kick just like imperialists, thats something you Indians cant tell.

They once tried it and got a *** kick just like imperialists, thats something you Indians cant tell.

Actually ,russia won.It was the soviet revolution that changed everything.Then in 1945 ,Stalin was mobilising military for invasion of Turkey till usa came to save you, Most wars against turkey ,Russia won.

well they were my granduncle from maternal side. Too sad you turks haven't civilised .I thought that secularism civilised you.
Civilized?
You should check out history first and talk about civilisation,i dont want to offend the good Indian members here so i will leave it at that.
Come back with more knowledge,then we can talk.
Untill then tc.

Back
Top Bottom