What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

People must be able to return to their property and i believe turkey must pull its troops out. To be honest i would not feel safe as a greek with turkish military nearby. There should be no foreign military.
Do you know something about the situation?
I'll answer for you;No,you dont know nothing.
My advice to you,go read about why what happened then come back and talk.
Btw,who cares about your safety,we only care about the Turks in Cyprus.
You mess with them,we mess with you.
Get it?

@MarkusS

I see you are active on iranmilitaryforum.net, trying to convince a bunch of ignorant fanboys of Iranian-German relations. Don't. All those members over there are a bunch of pathetic creatures. Most Iranians are extremely positive about Germany and German culture. Its perhaps the most favorite country among Iranians.

Do you know something about the situation?
I'll answer for you;No,you dont know nothing.
My advice to you,go read about why what happened then come back and talk.
Btw,who cares about your safety,we only care about the Turks in Cyprus.
You mess with them,we mess with you.
Get it?

Wow that means you would not help them when they need help, just because they are greeks? I guess i was lucky i had no accident in my turkey holiday...when you don't care about safety of other people.

@MarkusS

I see you are active on iranmilitaryforum.net, trying to convince a bunch of ignorant fanboys of Iranian-German relations. Don't. All those members over there are a bunch of pathetic creatures. Most Iranians are extremely positive about Germany and German culture. Its perhaps the most favorite country among Iranians.
i know that. i dint even post much there anymore. I like Iran. :)

@MarkusS

and how is that related to this topic? This is not your chit chat place

Wow that means you would not help them when they need help, just because they are greeks? I guess i was lucky i had no accident in my turkey holiday...when you don't care about safety of other people.

i know that. i dint even post much there anymore. I like Iran. :)
:rofl:You really need some knowledge.
Try reading between the lines;)

Yes you were lucky because Turkish Ambulance only care about Turks, if a Tourist calls they just leave him on the street.
You lucky guy. ;)

Yes you were lucky because Turkish Ambulance only care about Turks, if a Tourist calls they just leave him on the street.
You lucky guy. ;)
considering what i must read here and the total lack of respect for life of others i don't doubt this.

Greeks in Cyprus slaughtered Turkish minority back in 70's... that's why Turkish military is on the Island. We believe our army's presence in Cyprus is essential for the Turks safety. So we don't mind what other nationality think about our military presence on the island.

Greeks in Cyprus slaughtered Turkish minority back in 70's... that's why Turkish military is on the Island. We believe our army's presence in Cyprus is essential for the Turks safety. So we don't mind what other nationality think about our military presence on the island.

you wont mind if we station as much german soldiers on the greek side for their protection?

Back
Top Bottom